Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 3. (Read 123008 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello All,

*snip, snip*

1. X11 is not Asic resistant forever, but asic resistant for the next 2 - 3 years so we can implement that and stick to it for the next 2 - 3 Years and thus hardfork to another technology that may be present by then.

2. Yes X11 is implementable and there would not be any need for swapping of coins.

3. We can also hard fork to Scryp-Jane N Modified or N- Adaptive Scrypt.

If you have any further questions to ask please do post them here and I'd be happy to answer them.

Regards,
~Soopy~

1- My main question is, is it wise to continually resist asics? I mean asics would only help secure the network with more hash power than what we can muster with any given GPU algo. If this is the case why run from something that BEE can benefit from?

2- Understood

3- Same as 1.

DO WE THINK THAT SLIGHTLY INCREASING THE BEECOIN COINAGE FROM 24BN TO 35BN WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?

THIS IS JUST A QUESTION THAT I HAVE RAISED, NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED, BUT DISCUSSIONS ARE ON-GOING.
The increased coinage should accommodate for block reward scaling, to attract more miners and investors to BEECOIN.
Remember, the more people mining beecoin, the more popular the coin is and THE HIGHER THE PRICE!

I'm fine with increasing the total coins slightly for this purpose. It would be better to do it now/soon rather than later when BEE has a larger user base for sure.
Activity: 210
If anyone has coins on Cryptorush you can sell bee for doge. I personally sold all my coins on there for POT and then sold the POT for DOGE which gave me a better rate at the time.

Then I withdrew it all. Better than just leaving it all to rot.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
DO WE THINK THAT SLIGHTLY INCREASING THE BEECOIN COINAGE FROM 24BN TO 35BN WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?

THIS IS JUST A QUESTION THAT I HAVE RAISED, NOTHING HAS BEEN FINALISED, BUT DISCUSSIONS ARE ON-GOING.
The increased coinage should accommodate for block reward scaling, to attract more miners and investors to BEECOIN.
Remember, the more people mining beecoin, the more popular the coin is and THE HIGHER THE PRICE!
legendary
CRYPTORUSH

Public Warning

ATTENTION: Please be aware that at this time, due to insolvency, all deposits and trades are to be considered at your own risk. Depleted wallets will not be able to fund coin withdrawals. Affected Wallets: BTC, LTC, POT, AUR, QRK, WAS and BAT

Coins that are Down for Daemon Upgrades: HUC, KOI, 21
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Hope everyone of you are doing great! Smiley I'm over coming my issues bit by bit thanks to a great community and caring people over at the Bee-community a major issue has been resolved that was hindering my performance and work by an understanding and a respectable generous member at the community namely John who helped me greatly and with a large personal donation to overcome the issue and did his level best to support me and help me in everyway , thank you so very much to him and as well as cryptohunter who at all times keeps in touch with me regards to the future of BEEcoin and works hard for the community and it's growth and everyone at the Bee Community who is helping to bring back BEE from the depths.

I have 3 things to clear I believe the community is in confusion.

1. X11 is not Asic resistant forever, but asic resistant for the next 2 - 3 years so we can implement that and stick to it for the next 2 - 3 Years and thus hardfork to another technology that may be present by then.

2. Yes X11 is implementable and there would not be any need for swapping of coins.

3. We can also hard fork to Scryp-Jane N Modified or N- Adaptive Scrypt.

If you have any further questions to ask please do post them here and I'd be happy to answer them.

Regards,
~Soopy~

Hey,guys

New exchange for BeeCoin, Pairs:BEE-Btc,BEE-Ltc,BEE-Doge

https://www.cctrade.cc

Enjoy trading!

Signed up but haven't received the confirmation email. I have checked all email folders for it.
legendary
There is absolutely 0 buy support for this coin #DeadCoin

Because od lack good exchanges.

Crypto slut = 100% scam and alt gox, you can't withdraw bitcoin, litecoin and few coins, you must buy much expensive alts to get out this shit rush....

allcoin = very poor exchange, no trust and volume. and look at this:

"For the SHA blockchain problem,the SHA deposit and withdraw are closed until the SHA dev team fix the problem! But you can exchange as usual ."

I see this info from days...

so BEECOIN hardly needs good exchange, but not cryptsy. We need mintpal and poloniex.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE BEECOIN TO CRYPTSY, OR IT WILL DIE A PREMATURE DEATH AS A PUMP AND DUMP COIN
Activity: 47

Crypto slut = 100% scam and alt gox, you can't withdraw bitcoin, litecoin and few coins, you must buy much expensive alts to get out this shit rush....

"For the SHA blockchain problem,the SHA deposit and withdraw are closed until the SHA dev team fix the problem! But you can exchange as usual ."

so BEECOIN hardly needs good exchange, but not cryptsy. We need mintpal and poloniex.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

thanks that's very nice Smiley

A lot more people are joining the discussion now i see too. That's great.

Activity: 21
Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!
Activity: 21
Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

It need to be listed on reputed exchanges.

I agree. Here is list of exchanges:
https://comkort.com/vote
https://coinano.com/vote
https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

http://www.cryptokk.com/
swisscex.com

and others
I think the Chinese market is our goal. They love animal coins and the idea of saving bees is quite serious.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

It need to be listed on reputed exchanges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

And your opinion here has 0 credibility, so move along.

I think ASICS put the power in the hands of a privileged few, and I'd prefer the rest of us to have a shot. I see no way in which they'll help the coin when they give a small polulation the majority of coins and the ability to crash all markets while still prifiting substantially...

You have a point that ASICs won't be a factor for a bit, but a stitch in time saves nine, and this particular coin needs all the help it can get.

ASICs are doom for most of the new, weaker coins.

I don't believe these things, I understand them.

Belief is useless.

The fact is we've been mining this coin for weeks on end at such a low difficulty that no one can claim the power of this coin is in the hands of a privileged few. There's not a single person in this thread that can claim they didn't have enough time or opportunity to mine millions of coins in the passed few weeks. I for one have been mining BEE on my free time alone on a GTX 660m (yes, a mobile card of a gaming laptop; at just about 100Kh/s, complete pathetic, I know) and have just shy of 8 million BEE; and this wasn't even full time mining 24/7! I can only imagine those of you that have one or more AMD GPUs just raking in tens of million if not hundreds of million BEE in the last few weeks alone. If anything this coin can easily claim that the GPU miners were the privileged few here; let's be completely honest. And the fact still remains that if a person doesn't have the money to buy the coin or to buy expensive equipment to mine the coins then they shouldn't be investing in cryptocurrencies to begin with. Let's not kid ourselves here, buying 2, 4, 6 or 8 high end GPUs for scrypt mining is not an affordable venture by even a stretch of the imagination.

Asics will only doom weak coins as you said, and that's a good thing. There's already way too many copy/paste, clone, crap, shit and scam coins. If scrypt asics come out and completely destroy 90% of them, then we will all be better in the long term for it, not worse. This is the time when scrypt coins need to adapt or die, not change and run. adapting to POW+POS and merge mineable seems like the best and most logical solution for BEE at this point.

You don't believe these things, and you most certainly not understand them either. All you want to do is to continue GPU mining, that's it, nothing else. You can't see the forest from the trees.
legendary

However 10 Billion mined and only a few hundred million for sale at any price.

It has nothing yet, not even a working website now the dev abandoned it and for some reason took the website offline. Most coins would have zero interest after that. This community though seems to be getting stronger by the day and we have now a new dev on board.

If you consider it dead then put you beecoins up for sale and get out whilst you can. That is what i would do if i thought it was dead.

Sell them on cryptorush or allcoin even if you just get 10 on the ltc market it is better than keeping them.

I had some news just reach me that shows me some people really do want to see beecoin make a big come back. Like investing several BTC in it. I guess they will make it public sooner or later.

Some people wish to see beecoin make a come back.  I will leave 4mh to support the network for however long needed and have around 80M beecoins to give out when the time is right to encourage new interest.

Already i see people have donated and pitched in to help and some are building a website...

Really considering the total abandonment by the dev beecoin is really doing okay.

When the block tax comes (hopefully not too far away) we can then get some other projects going aswell.

Let's wait and see what happens. Sure never put all your eggs in one basket .... but i like beecoin and have mined and bought extra too.  

Activity: 476
@bluejean

The saving in power and heat of x11 is like mining scrypt at 33% your current hashrate and undervolting. The big difference is that there's a very big possibility that x11 has unreleased and optimized miners that would give a few undeserving users an unfair advantage at mining. It's like if you cut your hashrate to 33% and undervolted and I OC my GPU and mine at full power; except that with scrypt you still have the choice of mining at full power again, with x11 you don't have that option unless the optimized miner is released to the public which bring us full circle and makes the change to x11 make even less sense. There's just way too many cons with x11 right now and not enough pros.

@cryptohunter

5% POS sounds good to me, and should be more than enough when you think about the fact that the more coins you hold, the higher the POS minted coins you'll receive. As for the merge mining, perhaps we can leave that on the back burner till we get BEE coin moving along more smoothly and attract more miners and higher hash than we currently have. Focus on implementing POS and re-targeting block reward scaling proportionately, implementing block taxes for the previously discussed purposes of rewarding soopy, bee foundation for save the bees and promotions and bounties right now; then further down the line figure out the details on making beecoin merge mineable? This would also give soopy enough time and not bog him down with too much on his plate in regards to BEE.

@heartthew

Why? Again, I truly believe that asic miners are critical for the long term health of a coin. The fact that scrypt asics won't really be the norm for quite some time, coupled with the fact that they'll target strong, solid and stable coins mainly first to ROI means that BEE will be way further down the line than we currently are. So why bother changing the algo to prevent asic scrypt miners if asic scrypt miners will only be good for BEE further down the line? Asic scrypt miners won't affect BEE mining profits for a long time; let's be completely honest here, all of us have been mining/buying BEE at a loss so far because we believe in BEE. So there's absolutely no reason to switch BEE to an algo that will just put it out of reach of scrypt ascis that could help secure the blockchain and start making BEE profitable later on.

I think ASICS put the power in the hands of a privileged few, and I'd prefer the rest of us to have a shot. I see no way in which they'll help the coin when they give a small polulation the majority of coins and the ability to crash all markets while still prifiting substantially...

You have a point that ASICs won't be a factor for a bit, but a stitch in time saves nine, and this particular coin needs all the help it can get.

ASICs are doom for most of the new, weaker coins.

I don't believe these things, I understand them.

Belief is useless.
legendary
All good points you make..... tough decision to make, hope we get it right first time.

Nice to see a lot more people getting involved with the discussion. Like you say people have been mining for weeks and making essentially nothing.

I can see most are holding their coins though since only a small fraction are hitting the market for sale.
@bluejean

The saving in power and heat of x11 is like mining scrypt at 33% your current hashrate and undervolting. The big difference is that there's a very big possibility that x11 has unreleased and optimized miners that would give a few undeserving users an unfair advantage at mining. It's like if you cut your hashrate to 33% and undervolted and I OC my GPU and mine at full power; except that with scrypt you still have the choice of mining at full power again, with x11 you don't have that option unless the optimized miner is released to the public which bring us full circle and makes the change to x11 make even less sense. There's just way too many cons with x11 right now and not enough pros.

@cryptohunter

5% POS sounds good to me, and should be more than enough when you think about the fact that the more coins you hold, the higher the POS minted coins you'll receive. As for the merge mining, perhaps we can leave that on the back burner till we get BEE coin moving along more smoothly and attract more miners and higher hash than we currently have. Focus on implementing POS and re-targeting block reward scaling proportionately, implementing block taxes for the previously discussed purposes of rewarding soopy, bee foundation for save the bees and promotions and bounties right now; then further down the line figure out the details on making beecoin merge mineable? This would also give soopy enough time and not bog him down with too much on his plate in regards to BEE.

@heartthew

Why? Again, I truly believe that asic miners are critical for the long term health of a coin. The fact that scrypt asics won't really be the norm for quite some time, coupled with the fact that they'll target strong, solid and stable coins mainly first to ROI means that BEE will be way further down the line than we currently are. So why bother changing the algo to prevent asic scrypt miners if asic scrypt miners will only be good for BEE further down the line? Asic scrypt miners won't affect BEE mining profits for a long time; let's be completely honest here, all of us have been mining/buying BEE at a loss so far because we believe in BEE. So there's absolutely no reason to switch BEE to an algo that will just put it out of reach of scrypt ascis that could help secure the blockchain and start making BEE profitable later on.
Pages:
Jump to: