Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 34. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
USA RESIDENTS ONLY

WANT TO DONATE TO THE MINTPAL FUND BUT DON'T HAVE BITCOIN?

IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO DO AND YOU WILL EARN 40000 BEECOIN IN RETURN

EVERY PERSON WHO FOLLOWS THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL TOP UP THE FUND BY 0.01 BTC WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY!

GO TO http://www.beecoins.net/

If you want other countries added let me know.

I am not benefitiing from this personally and am actually fronting the money from my own bank until the affiliate site pays me back

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow I just realized this coin has real purpose.
Bees are disappearing I've heard about this for years.
Bees are important to everybody on the planet....  Shocked
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
yes!  Smiley

A local state college did some apis mellifera research on my parent's property, making me aware of the dire situation that is CCD. Ever since then, I've been amazed at how little attention has been given to the issue. Even if no actual donations are handed out or projects rolled out, just getting more people talking about CCD would be an excellent success imo.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Bees are disappearing from the real world, so it actually makes perfect sense to support bees by buying beecoin. We should do some charity projects like donation to set up urban honey farming.

Good idea. Use Beecoin to support real bees, buy honey with BeeCoin Smiley
i8
Activity: 224
Bees are disappearing from the real world, so it actually makes perfect sense to support bees by buying beecoin. We should do some charity projects like donation to set up urban honey farming.
efx
Activity: 378
Skipped basically all the pages, sorry if this is irrelevant or already discussed. Anyways, I would attempt to align this coin with some sort of CCD public awareness drive. You could have some fun with an alt chain and possibly bring about some positive influence on the world. A bit of donation from proceeds to valid research around CCD would do a great deal for public perception of this coin, too.

Just a thought.
Activity: 38
Im 100% sure our dev is Chinese.
If this coin gets on  bter or btc38 I will retire from my job.  Kiss

Do what you want.
If you judge people just because of there country or face you're a f....... (feel free to fill the blank)

Anyway, i'm not chinese and I still thinking this coin is really.

Sorry my online game isn't ready for this weekend like i've hope, but for the next week.

Oh ok im really sorry if I offended you.
 Undecided

maybe i have overreacted.  or missunderstanded.

Anyway, my little game is a slot machine.
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
If this coin gets on  bter or btc38 I will retire from my job.  Kiss

Do what you want.
If you judge people just because of there country or face you're a f....... (feel free to fill the blank)

Sorry my online game isn't ready for this weekend like i've hope, but for the next week.

Undecided

As a Chinese ,I have to say ,Chinese has been very powerful in human history in the most time Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)Just being overcome  for the present. everybody expects.
Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Cryptohunter could you do me a favour please and change the "earn some free beeeeez" part of your sig to link to www.beecoins.net?

Would also be good if you mention 40000 free Beecoins.

Really want to get this off of the ground and start buying votes on Mintpal to hurry things up.

Once we are on Mintpal I can then donate profits to a leader of some sort and also competitions and things.

Doing it right now... Smiley
Cryptohunter could you do me a favour please and change the "earn some free beeeeez" part of your sig to link to www.beecoins.net?

Would also be good if you mention 40000 free Beecoins.

Really want to get this off of the ground and start buying votes on Mintpal to hurry things up.

Once we are on Mintpal I can then donate profits to a leader of some sort and also competitions and things.
Activity: 56

Do what you want.

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Do what you want.

what kind of game is it?

USA RESIDENTS ONLY

WANT TO DONATE TO THE MINTPAL FUND BUT DON'T HAVE BITCOIN?

IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO DO AND YOU WILL EARN 40000 BEECOIN IN RETURN

EVERY PERSON WHO FOLLOWS THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL TOP UP THE FUND BY 0.01 BTC WITHOUT PAYING A PENNY!

PLEASE TEST THIS OUT. I NEED TO SLEEP BUT WILL PAY OUT BEECOINS TOMORROW

IF YOU WANT TO ADD ANY COMPETITIONS, GIVEAWAYS, FAUCET LINKS OR GAMES TO THE PAGE THEN LET ME KNOW!

GOODNIGHT!
He wasn't judging... he was saying it's a good thing as it means we have a better chance of getting on a Chinese exchange which means the price should rocket and then he can retire
Activity: 38

Do what you want.

Pages:
Jump to: