Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 33. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
USA Residents can get 40000 Beecoins free here: http://www.beecoins.net

By doing so you are also supporting Beecoin

Just follow the instructions on the site
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
all exchanges have only sell orders,
0 buy orders at any price on any exchange.

Well not true, cryptorush has my buy orders but you have to look at the BEE/LTC pair, not btc. 

But you can't see it now anyway that the daemon has been offline all day.

I'm buying too. (atm, waiting for cryptorush solve their issue)
Alsto, if you check the "Market History (30 Trades)" on btc market, you will notice that people is buying it.
If you want to get in, hurry up because these extremely cheap bees wont be there for too long.

and how do you promote them?

You, and I, and all the other participants of this thread are already promoting it  Wink
Active community attracts people, more people = bigger and more active community, and so on.
This is a community, and anyone can do what can to promote it. This is peer to peer free will Smiley
In CryptoEnergy we trust
7000+ VOTES...

Don't forget to vote! https://www.mintpal.com/voting

who and why would they buy?

Well, this is an very interesting coin.
It has a good name, a very-very fair launch, and total absence of premine. Those things alone are rare these days.

The halving at 100,000 blocks for Beecoin will occur at 30 days from launch, that is around 1 week from now. What does it means? It means it will get harder to mine, miners wont have that many coins to dump, and as they are harder to get they wont sell bees so cheap, so prices will go up.

All the fair cryptos are standing as alternative to the corrupt fiat banksters system, so as fiat struggles, cryptos flourish.
What do you prefer to hold, a fair currency sustained by a friendly collective (like bee), or a bunch of colored papers issued by the will of corrupt politicians and seek banksters?

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Well not true, cryptorush has my buy orders but you have to look at the BEE/LTC pair, not btc. 

Alsto, if you check the "Market History (30 Trades)" on btc market, you will notice that people is buying it.
If you want to get in, hurry up because these extremely cheap bees wont be there for too long.

and how do you promote them?
In CryptoEnergy we trust

In CryptoEnergy we trust
Daemon offline at cryptorush.  Can anyone get us back online? 

Also, I am looking for a link that provides the continuously updating amount of BEE in circulation.  I think it is the last thing we need for a complete application to coinmarketcap.

Come on Bee-Coin developer!  Just a little input to support this small but passionate community could go a long way.  There are some things we need dev support for even though several members here are giving their time and efforts to promote BEE in other ways.

Bumping my post that is stuck at the end of the previous page.  Is there anyone that knows what we can do to get the issue at cryptorush resolved?  I have LTC orders for BEE stuck in that order book.  Help!

Yes, you can join #cryptorush at freenode IRC, ask for some dev, and ask them to check it:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=Set-Your-Nic-Here&channels=#cryptorush&prompt=1
Activity: 168
7000+ VOTES...

who and why would they buy?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
7000+ VOTES...

Activity: 103

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Also, I am looking for a link that provides the continuously updating amount of BEE in circulation.  I think it is the last thing we need for a complete application to coinmarketcap.

Come on Bee-Coin developer!  Just a little input to support this small but passionate community could go a long way.  There are some things we need dev support for even though several members here are giving their time and efforts to promote BEE in other ways.

Bumping my post that is stuck at the end of the previous page.  Is there anyone that knows what we can do to get the issue at cryptorush resolved?  I have LTC orders for BEE stuck in that order book.  Help!
Activity: 48
Everyone send email to cryptsy so we can get this coin to voting list.
I am currently updating beecoins.net and was wondering if any of you are doing any giveaways you wish me to link to on there or if there are any faucets going?

I am also going to be adding more countries that can participate in the 40000 beecoins free offer.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO GRAB 40000 FREE BEECOINS AND IS LIVING IN THE USA THEN GO HERE:

http://www.beecoins.net

If you are based in the USA then please take part as all profits go to the Mintpal.com voting fund

Seriously only one person has taken part yet and he is from Australia so we earned nothing.

Please contribute with a few seconds of your time!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Im 100% sure our dev is Chinese.
If this coin gets on  bter or btc38 I will retire from my job.  Kiss

Do what you want.
If you judge people just because of there country or face you're a f....... (feel free to fill the blank)

Anyway, i'm not chinese and I still thinking this coin is really.

Sorry my online game isn't ready for this weekend like i've hope, but for the next week.

Oh ok im really sorry if I offended you.
 Undecided

As a Chinese ,I have to say ,Chinese has been very powerful in human history in the most time Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)Just being overcome  for the present. everybody expects.
BIG888 will retire from his job, because BEECOIN on bter or btc38 will pay for his retirement.
Only problem on Cryptorush
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
Pulled off from all the exchanges?!?
Activity: 124
Bees are disappearing from the real world, so it actually makes perfect sense to support bees by buying beecoin. We should do some charity projects like donation to set up urban honey farming.

Good idea. Use Beecoin to support real bees, buy honey with BeeCoin Smiley
Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
WTB bulk bee for 1 BTC. Anyone interested PM me, please.

Activity: 22
voted
Pages:
Jump to: