Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 36. (Read 123045 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
UUUmmm   where is BEE selling for 15 sat?    http://coinfinance.com/ shows it as 15 after being at 1 forever.

NVM...  one bee for 15 on cryptorush

Haha I did it Tongue To lure the multipools away from FLAP Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome voting guys.I got my phone alarm set for every hour Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
UUUmmm   where is BEE selling for 15 sat?    http://coinfinance.com/ shows it as 15 after being at 1 forever.

NVM...  one bee for 15 on cryptorush
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I agree we need a leader.

I also appeal to everyone who has set a sell order at 1-2 you have seen first hand what this has done to the coin. Remove those sell orders for a while to restore confidence in the market and then drip feed them rather than sell all at once. It will be to your own benefit.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
When voting on mintpal don't forget to use your mobile phone to vote an extra 3 times if you have mobile internet

man beecoin is lucky to have you.

I think the best plan is this..please comment if you agree and we will get it done asap.

dev has gone so...

1. we need to create a development pot first all bee owners donate some btc or ltc  no point donating bees right now it is a waste because the price has sunk it will rise when we bring some services.

2. think of something that will help beecoin succeed... maybe the get some coders to provide this for us.

We need someone to take the lead with beecoin... someone with a long history on here or we can find one of the escrow people on here who charge a fee. I wish i did had time to do it or i would but i just can't dedicate the time that beecoin needs.

WE NEED A NEW LEADER FOR THIS COIN ASAP.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
It's a shame this coin hasn't taken off. All people do is moan and complain about premined scamcoins and IPOs etc, yet when a fair coin comes along like this nobody gets onboard.

Same with Pandacoin, we had no premine and yet we've tanked to 1 satoshi now with no buy orders.
Activity: 124
OK guys here is a checklist of things to do:

Vote here EVERY hour: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Register for free and vote here: https://features.nexxuscorp.com/coins Please don't be lazy and think you can't be bothered to register. We have had only 2 votes and one was me!!!!

Seriously people do all of the above and even get your friends, family, enemies and the next door neighbours hamster to do the same.

ALL OF YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE AND EVERY SINGLE DAY TO REMIND PEOPLE

Thanks

legendary
sold all my 89mln:(

Could turn out to be a very large mistake there. But if you needed the funds then i guess you have to do it. I am holding and mining.

I can't let the fairest coin on this board go down like the other scams....beecoin has a great name and i love the fairness.
OK guys here is a checklist of things to do:

Vote here EVERY hour: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Register for free and vote here: https://features.nexxuscorp.com/coins Please don't be lazy and think you can't be bothered to register. We have had only 2 votes and one was me!!!!

Seriously people do all of the above and even get your friends, family, enemies and the next door neighbours hamster to do the same.

ALL OF YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THIS ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE AND EVERY SINGLE DAY TO REMIND PEOPLE

When voting on mintpal don't forget to use your mobile phone to vote an extra 3 times if you have mobile internet
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
sold all my 89mln:(
Activity: 56
Finally dead coin. No buy orders.

Hows your vertcoin?

Just what said guys keep voting Smiley
I have spent the past few days emailing those Chinese exchanges including bter with a detailed explanation of Beecoin.

I am currently at work and need to do some stuff tonight but I will be updating beecoins.net from the ground up.

We still need a facebook page.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

It's really cheap right now.
If you want to get in, hurry up. Not that many coins available at 1 satoshi. Once those are gone, you will have to buy on the way up at 2, 3, 4 ...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
should we vote for BeeCoin on cryptsy?someone says that cryptsy is the tomb of coins few days ago .

TAKE THIS COIN TO MINTPAL. COIN IS TOO PREMATURE FOR CRYPTSY. THIS COIN NEEDS TO MATURE ON FERTILE LAND, LET THE PRICE RISE ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE

CRYPTSY IS THE GRAVEYARD FOR ALTCOINS (ALTCOINS END UP DEAD AT CRYPTSY, AFTER BEING PUMPED, DUMPED AND SUFFOCATED BY THE WHALES).

BEECOIN IS DOING WELL AT CRYPTORUSH. PEOPLE NEED TO BUY UP AT 1 SATOSHI, TILL THERE ARE NO MORE COINS TO BUY, THEN THE PRICE WILL RISE, THEN THE COIN WILL START TO HAVE A HIGH TRADE VOLUME WORTH HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF BITCOIN.

I agree, right now is too early for cryptsy. They wont add it too soon anyway, it will take a lot of votes, followers, and trading volume on other exchanges to be considered as a candidate. I think it just may be helpful to start accumulating a voting history, it may also help Bee to gain popularity, and it will make it easier to get it added at the right time (a final push if we need it).

While gaining popularity, people will vote anyway (we can't control that), so I believe it will get added at the exact right time. Smiley

legendary
I'm accepting BEEcoins as payments.  I run a mining rig and I am accepting beecoins as payment.  Please PM me for the current price.

Nice ... if only we had control of the OP we could add things like this to it.

What about beecoin.net..... could we start using that as a place to announce things??
Activity: 36
I'm accepting BEEcoins as payments.  I run a mining rig and I am accepting beecoins as payment.  Please PM me for the current price.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
should we vote for BeeCoin on cryptsy?someone says that cryptsy is the tomb of coins few days ago .

TAKE THIS COIN TO MINTPAL. COIN IS TOO PREMATURE FOR CRYPTSY. THIS COIN NEEDS TO MATURE ON FERTILE LAND, LET THE PRICE RISE ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE

CRYPTSY IS THE GRAVEYARD FOR ALTCOINS (ALTCOINS END UP DEAD AT CRYPTSY, AFTER BEING PUMPED, DUMPED AND SUFFOCATED BY THE WHALES).

BEECOIN IS DOING WELL AT CRYPTORUSH. PEOPLE NEED TO BUY UP AT 1 SATOSHI, TILL THERE ARE NO MORE COINS TO BUY, THEN THE PRICE WILL RISE, THEN THE COIN WILL START TO HAVE A HIGH TRADE VOLUME WORTH HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF BITCOIN.
Pages:
Jump to: