Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES - page 35. (Read 123045 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I trust you cryptohunter.

thanks Smiley i believe what i am saying about beecoin BUT only if the entire community and gets together and does somethings can we push beecoin further... the fact it was the first true fair launch i respect that. I would have NO problem at all if the dev forks this coin and puts a 1-2% block tax on the blocks that goes to the devs wallet. This would be a great idea and give the devs incentive and funds to do some projects.

Let's vote on that ... dev when you fork to add pos.... tax each block from now on 1-2% for a dev fund wallet from which we can use for projects, giveaways, prizes, paying coders for stuff.

It is the only way to get everyone to donate.

Very very good news the dev is asking about adding pos ... this is actually a great idea. Beecoin would eventually become vulnerable to 51% attacks like all pow coins.

Pos: I agrre, it's a good Idea.

Tax each block: I don't agree, I think it's a very bad idea. The strongest points of this coin are fair launch and the total absence of premine, by adding a tax on blocks it will ruin that reputation. The dev will gain a lot more by keeping focus on fairness. This coin has a great potential to become very-very popular, fame alone will bring to the dev much more than block taxing.

A lot of people do not understand correctly why premine is bad.  Premine is GOOD but only if the dev can be trusted. However since 99% of coins are just scams to get funds the devs premine is usually just dumped on the market and kills the price. The devs gets a few btc and clones another coin.

If a dev could 100% be trusted to use the premine to develop the coin then i would welcome 1-2% premine. Essentially i lose 2% of my coins but the price could actually be 100x higher than a coin with no development.

I think a block tax of 1% is the best way because even when there is donations based development pot, not many people donate coins. I have watched before on coins and it is always the same people donating whilst everyone else just gains benefit.

Does it really make much difference if 1-2% of each block gets put in a pot so that these can be used to build things for beecoin?

Without this BEECOIN is the fairest coin but right now there is nobody going to work for free to push beecoin to the front line for services and usefulness.

Either that or we need someone with some vision for beecoin. It is such a great name... i mean BEE can be put before many words to name many services for this coin.

I am not saying we have to do it, but perhaps a vote. The coins that do very well are those with dedicated development teams and projects for the coin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bzz bzz I hope the little bee will fly. It's a nice coin !
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Im 100% sure our dev is Chinese.
If this coin gets on  bter or btc38 I will retire from my job.  Kiss

I'm convinced as well.   I think it's a major Ace up our sleeve.   I'm moving off Zeitcoin now to get back to the BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEzzzZZZZZZZZZZz
Activity: 56
Im 100% sure our dev is Chinese.
If this coin gets on  bter or btc38 I will retire from my job.  Kiss
We are 34th place of 205 coins.Not bad,not bad at all.

Awesome job guys KEEP VOTING.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
 Grin

The coin is three weeks old.
When we move up the mint charts more bees will join in.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

thanks Smiley i believe what i am saying about beecoin BUT only if the entire community and gets together and does somethings can we push beecoin further... the fact it was the first true fair launch i respect that. I would have NO problem at all if the dev forks this coin and puts a 1-2% block tax on the blocks that goes to the devs wallet. This would be a great idea and give the devs incentive and funds to do some projects.

Let's vote on that ... dev when you fork to add pos.... tax each block from now on 1-2% for a dev fund wallet from which we can use for projects, giveaways, prizes, paying coders for stuff.

Very very good news the dev is asking about adding pos ... this is actually a great idea. Beecoin would eventually become vulnerable to 51% attacks like all pow coins.

People are DESPERATE - they have even opened a LITECOIN exchange for this coin at cryptorush. They haven't gotten very far though, I hope that all the excess coins are bought up before the coin goes any lower.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Pos: I agrre, it's a good Idea.

Tax each block: I don't agree, I think it's a very bad idea. The strongest points of this coin are fair launch and the total absence of premine, by adding a tax on blocks it will ruin that reputation. The dev will gain a lot more by keeping focus on fairness. This coin has a great potential to become very-very popular, fame alone will bring to the dev much more than block taxing.

Were killing the votes on mint.
Let's set our sights on kitteh troops.
legendary

legendary
Hey the dev is actually active... i see this poll

Everyone vote now of course POS is needed....this is the thing we need most, this coin can get 51% attack otherwise....

Come on vote for POS that would put this coin in another league..

This dev is actually very good at tech stuff i think, the launch and diff retarget ect all perfect... I think this coin is a big sleeper waiting to happen.

Even though the dev is onboard still in a big way if he is really planning to add POS  we need to get the community making some great things to make beecoin look like a coin worth investing in.
I am still very into BEECOIN i want this coin to succeed more than any coin i have mined in the last year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Block Count:

Thats what the block explorer says on first page

Random block rewards
1-100,000: 0-200,000 BeeCoin Reward
100,001-200,000: 0-100,000 BeeCoin Reward

Think we need 100000
When are we halving.Soon?
Activity: 608
IS it possible to mine Beecoin via p2p?

I really think it would be a wise investment to mine a couple of days for this and see what the future brings but I'm only willing to mine p2p
has that poll for beecoin always been at the top?

No.
But the dev was  just on today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
has that poll for beecoin always been at the top?
UUUmmm   where is BEE selling for 15 sat?    http://coinfinance.com/ shows it as 15 after being at 1 forever.

NVM...  one bee for 15 on cryptorush

Haha I did it Tongue To lure the multipools away from FLAP Smiley.

I can hear the bees starting to buzz.
Pages:
Jump to: