Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 10. (Read 151757 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
when Moon?)

"Never ever lose your sense of outrage" - Bernie Sanders

)
After deleting peers.dat still getting Connection(s) refused:
trying connection 95.221.207.61:32020 lastseen=192.6hrs

Your wallet is trying to find past known peers. It stores a list of many. It is no surprise to not be able to find all past peers again and at the same IP address. This is output is as to be expected and is very normal.

It will find peers and it will sync, so long as you have started to resync as we previously discussed. This output is it not finding one of the thousands it knows previously ware connected to the network. It is no cause for alarm, allow it to run its course. Peers may have previously banned you also. Even in that scenario, applying more time is the solution. Sorry, it does require patience.

#rEVOLution
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Your wallet is trying to find past known peers. It stores a list of many. It is no surprise to not be able to find all past peers again and at the same IP address. This output is as to be expected and is very normal.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
trying connection 80.93.119.70:32020 lastseen=78.8hrs
connect() failed after select(): Connection refused
trying connection 5.228.233.54:32020 lastseen=9.4hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 178.209.105.214:32020 lastseen=0.9hrs
trying connection 5.228.233.54:32020 lastseen=9.4hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 193.77.50.3:32020 lastseen=50.2hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 51.254.130.94:32020 lastseen=0.9hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 51.254.100.105:32020 lastseen=0.9hrs
trying connection 42.113.189.143:32020 lastseen=5499.7hrs
connection timeout
Flushed 2205 addresses to peers.dat  6ms
trying connection 177.191.63.157:32020 lastseen=290.7hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 51.254.130.95:32020 lastseen=0.9hrs
Oh,  best of the best for this project keep it alive hope to have some of it from cryptopia. good luck

Thank you!

#notMeUS
Anyone else having a problem getting the BERN-qt wallet in sync?
Been on the last 13 hrs for days...
now 19hrs behind...

If you are only 13 hrs or 19 hrs behind and have waited there for days, I would suggest: shutting it down, delete the peers.dat file, and start it again. See if it picks up the remainder from new peers. It should.

The peers.dat file is located in, presuming Windows, C:\Users\[Your Windows username here]\AppData\Roaming\BERNcash\ and be very careful not to delete your wallet.dat file.

I hope this helps.

I haven't been able to sync since mid-February. Just deleted my peers.dat file as you suggested but I don't see any change in status. Still have zero active connections and making no progress downloading blocks.

Given you have zero connections, you most likely are in a fork and been banned. Sorry to say, you may have to resync. Close the wallet, delete everything (files and folders) in that same mentioned directory except your walet.dat file, and then start the wallet and allow it to resync. It will require much time. A bootstrap and snapshot option exist and are available at http://bern.cash/download/

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
now 19hrs behind...

If you are only 13 hrs or 19 hrs behind and have waited there for days, I would suggest: shutting it down, delete the peers.dat file, and start it again. See if it picks up the remainder from new peers. It should.

The peers.dat file is located in, presuming Windows, C:\Users\[Your Windows username here]\AppData\Roaming\BERNcash\ and be very careful not to delete your wallet.dat file.

I hope this helps.

I haven't been able to sync since mid-February. Just deleted my peers.dat file as you suggested but I don't see any change in status. Still have zero active connections and making no progress downloading blocks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Oh,  best of the best for this project keep it alive hope to have some of it from cryptopia. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
now 19hrs behind...

I hope this helps.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
now 19hrs behind...
Cryptopia have wallet old version 1.2.0.0 ans 0 mn connection(

They are performing maintenance. 

Cryptopia's wallet has been upgraded, re-synced, and has been verified with a test transaction.

Happy trading and apologizes for any inconvenience.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC

#rEVOLution
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Steven ...

The latest wallet still has the issue of RPC drop out, and even though we have organized the workaround, it means that every 25mins there is drop of mining. What we have decided to do has been implemented a day ago, and it seems to be functioning well so far. This is NOT a fix for the latest code, but is a temporary 'bandaid' to help the pool along so it works without restarting every 25mins.

When you have the fix for the latest code, please let me know mate, as we would like to keep this going as best as we can. If the pool continues to work as well as it is, we will move it to 'beta' designation, and run it as hard as we can.

Let me know how it is all going. We are missing you in the CWI-Discussion and CWI-Development groups mate Smiley

#crysx

"Crysx"... As I told you in Skype, it is being worked on. Yes, I am aware of the issue still. Been a bit busy these days for chat in the Skype groups, though I do check them periodically.

On a better note, I see Cryptopia has upgraded and is re-syncing. I will of course monitor, test, and then announce its opening.

Thanks for the continued patience and support. #FeelTheBern

Have a good weekend!

#NotMeUS

All good mate ...

Always just updating and getting sorted. You are a busy fella, but it has also been quiet in Crypto in general as well.

BERN is on track again, as we had a small mishap with the pool scripts, which happens from time to time. As of about 0300 this morning (Adelaide - South Australia - Australia time), the pool is back on track and we are seeing a number of blocks push through now. So far, all is well, except for the restart, which as you stated is still being worked on.

Will watch out for updates mate.

#crysx
Activity: 28
Well, we wish watch one day bern pump  like trump and puting

Steven ...

The latest wallet still has the issue of RPC drop out, and even though we have organized the workaround, it means that every 25mins there is drop of mining. What we have decided to do has been implemented a day ago, and it seems to be functioning well so far. This is NOT a fix for the latest code, but is a temporary 'bandaid' to help the pool along so it works without restarting every 25mins.

When you have the fix for the latest code, please let me know mate, as we would like to keep this going as best as we can. If the pool continues to work as well as it is, we will move it to 'beta' designation, and run it as hard as we can.

Let me know how it is all going. We are missing you in the CWI-Discussion and CWI-Development groups mate Smiley

#crysx

"Crysx"... As I told you in Skype, it is being worked on. Yes, I am aware of the issue still. Been a bit busy these days for chat in the Skype groups, though I do check them periodically.

On a better note, I see Cryptopia has upgraded and is re-syncing. I will of course monitor, test, and then announce its opening.

Thanks for the continued patience and support. #FeelTheBern

Have a good weekend!

#NotMeUS

Thank you for your interest!

#rEVOLution
Activity: 31
legendary

Steven ...

#crysx
legendary
Payments are still stuck

Payments are not stuck our end ...

All processing has gone through and all payments made out of the daemon/wallet successfully. So it is a receive issue by the looks of it mate.

Though I guess I am responding to an older post now that we have discussed via PM.

Let us know how you go with Cryptopia and what they have come up with.

#crysx

how can i install wallet 1.2.6 for windows10?

It has yet to be built. It will be in the near future. Sorry for the wait. Of course, it will be announced here. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Pages:
Jump to: