Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 8. (Read 151774 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
I upgrade my wallet to v1.2.3 and resync from chain snapshot.  Now everything is mucked up

current #blocks 1543047
Total # blocks  1506585

Date : Fri Mar 23 02:58:10 2018

says my balance is only 2.x coins  As of 1 Jan 2018 my balance should be 283.x coins.   There is some more coin from staking but it's not showing.

Is this due to a fork?

Even with snapshot; it's taking almost a week to sync.

Edit:
just restarted wallet and total block #1760953. It's syncing...
Balance still missing

Sorry for the slow response and the time required to sync.

Your balance should be accurate once fully synced. However; If you have fully synced and you believe your wallet is not reflecting your balance accurately, from the debug console (From the file menu: Help > Debug Window. Click the 'Console' tab) issue the "repairwallet" command (one word, no quotes) in the text field at the bottom and press enter. This will force the wallet to reconcile its balance. It will report any found mismatch.

#rEVOLution
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
We've got a couple of people mining on our test pool - guessing that they would have got the address from this thread and just wanted to point out an issue with the pool in case they are subscribed here...

No problem with people mining there but you may have noticed the automatic payments aren't working - we are playing with the backend code at the moment and not sure when we'll have it back.

Everything you earn is safe and we aren't changing the 0% fees - we are just having to make manual payments every few hours so the only downside is you may not get what you have earned quite as quickly as you would if the payments were automatic.

Thanks!

Is it a cron that is controlling that?

#crysx

Not a cron for the payments - manual ones are being done using the wallet controls in Yiimp. We know what we've done to disable the automatic payments but the old code doesn't play well with changes we've made to the exchange facility so we are deliberately keeping it off until we have re-written it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
We've got a couple of people mining on our test pool - guessing that they would have got the address from this thread and just wanted to point out an issue with the pool in case they are subscribed here...

No problem with people mining there but you may have noticed the automatic payments aren't working - we are playing with the backend code at the moment and not sure when we'll have it back.

Everything you earn is safe and we aren't changing the 0% fees - we are just having to make manual payments every few hours so the only downside is you may not get what you have earned quite as quickly as you would if the payments were automatic.

Thanks!

Is it a cron that is controlling that?

#crysx

Thanks!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
### PYROXENE (theMINE) - CITRINE | CWI NEWEST MINE (YIIMP BASED)

Hi All ...

Update posted here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42386900

Our new Citrine Mine (Yiimp based) is the newest member of the Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform family, and we have also included the BERN coin with the experimental (hopefully fixed) coded wallet for mining. We are doing our best to help Steven with the fixing of the daemon/Wallet issue, and hopefully will have a stable and solid daemon/Wallet for mining.

The Amethyst (MPOS) BERN Mine will be worked on to get running again ASAP also, so please join us.

#crysx

I'm willing to give it a try on Bern.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I upgrade my wallet to v1.2.3 and resync from chain snapshot.  Now everything is mucked up

current #blocks 1543047
Total # blocks  1506585

Date : Fri Mar 23 02:58:10 2018

says my balance is only 2.x coins  As of 1 Jan 2018 my balance should be 283.x coins.   There is some more coin from staking but it's not showing.

Is this due to a fork?

Even with snapshot; it's taking almost a week to sync.

Edit:
just restarted wallet and total block #1760953. It's syncing...
Balance still missing

legendary
### PYROXENE (theMINE) - CITRINE | CWI NEWEST MINE (YIIMP BASED)

Hi All ...

Update posted here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42386900

Our new Citrine Mine (Yiimp based) is the newest member of the Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform family, and we have also included the BERN coin with the experimental (hopefully fixed) coded wallet for mining. We are doing our best to help Steven with the fixing of the daemon/Wallet issue, and hopefully will have a stable and solid daemon/Wallet for mining.

The Amethyst (MPOS) BERN Mine will be worked on to get running again ASAP also, so please join us.

#crysx
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Hi! Smiley

Does anyone know working nodes of this coin?
Which nodes?

Hi! Smiley

This information is still applicable:

108.61.191.233   westseed.bern.cash
108.76.201.244   eastseed.bern.cash
And you can use the explorer itself, 73.248.74.181

Other peers I currently am peered with:

"addr" : "178.209.105.214:34546",
        "addr" : "107.172.165.149:53332",
        "addr" : "51.254.130.94:50182",
        "addr" : "165.227.177.239:32020",
        "addr" : "108.170.1.134:51964",
        "addr" : "174.138.37.189:32020",
        "addr" : "113.77.240.211:55814",
        "addr" : "223.73.34.99:11025",
        "addr" : "51.254.100.105:39974",
        "addr" : "81.171.8.152:50976",
        "addr" : "113.77.240.211:62178",
        "addr" : "24.208.219.13:62074",

You're very welcome. ...

#rEVOLution
Activity: 11
Hi! Smiley

Does anyone know working nodes of this coin?
Which nodes?

Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
I'm send 3000 on cryptopia and lost it Sad

We can help you with the 3000 and help other miners after we get everything on the correct chain. Please allow us the needed time to do that. Sorry for the inconvenience.
legendary

The pool is in maintenance mode - which means you CANNOT send coins now ...

Please DO NOT even think about moving coins when there is the possibility of a fork. That is not a wise thing to do and we cannot retrieve ANY coins that are sent. In fact, if it has forked, which seems likely now, ANY coins minted/mined here now don't 'actually exist' on the main chain, so we are wasting hash power mining at the moment.

We are looking into the issue now, and see that the chain is not in sync with the block explorer. This is probably a fork and as such, any mining since the fork will be wasted. So bear with us as we resync the chain and see how far out we have been. It looks like it is about 1000Blocks out between chains. Let us see what the resyncs brings about and we will discuss with Steven to see what can be fixed here.

In the mean time, ALWAYS check with the Official BernCash Block Explorer here - http://73.248.74.181:4002/ - BEFORE you transfer any coins whatsoever, to make sure that the Block Explorer and Cryptopia, as well as any pool, are all on the same chain. A different chain means you WILL lose the coins forever, and in the pools case, never existed in the first place.

At time of writing ...

Pyroxene Mine BERN current block - 1747873
BernCash Block Explorer current block - 1748463
Cryptopia current block - 1748445

ReSync of BERN daemon starting in 7Minutes. This could be a while before it is fully in sync again.

#crysx
Activity: 62
legendary
Hi all,

is it possible that the pool  [ http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/index.php ]&& cryptopia are on a different chain ?!?!  Huh Huh Huh Huh

PoolBlock: 1747627
Cryptopia: 1748018

Help please  
Sad

Hi belaweb2 ...

We will cease stratum now and look into it. Mining will stop but only for the time that it takes to verify.

These issues are happening more and more often, because our workaround for the RPC issue that BernCash wallet has, is to continuously restart the daemon so that RPC calls can continue. This in turn causes the problem of the daemon catching up the blocks it has missed while people are mining to the chain while the daemon resyncs.

Steven has said he is working on the issue, and trying to resolve this issue with the RPC and the BERN wallet. We trust him, and are working on all we can do to keep the pool going as it should.

So far, the previous fork was fixed, and the funds for the wallet restored thanks to Steven and the BERN fund, so that everyone could be paid out, and the wallet restartd.

I will post here as soon as we know what is happening with the daemon/wallet and whether it has forked again or not.

Thanks for the notification. You can also notify us on the official Pyroxene (theMINE) thread and the Official CWI-Thread, as we have Slack and now just opened a Discord Group as well.

Official Pyroxene Thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887
Official CWI-Thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601

Thanks again.

#crysx
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
Hi all,

is it possible that the pool  [ http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/bern/index.php ]&& cryptopia are on a different chain ?!?!  Huh Huh Huh Huh

PoolBlock: 1747627
Cryptopia: 1748018

Help please  
Sad
legendary
I don't see any pool having x14 Berncash
why ?

There is an issue with the Daemon/Wallet currently, so a few pools have disabled the daemon until a fix is made.

The issue is not fatal to the coin, nor to the mining, but does require a workaround to keep it fully functional. We have had BERN running for some time, with only a few issues now and then, but mostly mines and runs reasonably well. With BernCash beign a partner coin of CWI, we will always have the best interests of the coin, and the miner at the forefront of our goals. This means we will continue to work diligently with Steven for a fix when it comes forth.

The Pyroxene BCT Link is here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887
Our main link for Pyroxene (theMINE) is here - http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/
The direct link to the Amethyst BERN Mine is here - http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/bern/

Being an MPOS based pool, once you setup and account and workers (miners), they will be available to you on all the MPOS pools within the Amethyst Server infrastructure on our Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform.

Let us know if there are any questions, or help required.

#crysx
why ?

No idea for anyone else but we were just testing with it and disabled the coin when we had finished. If you want to mine then I've reenabled it on our test pool.

URL: pool.lanticmining.co.uk:3933
WORKER: Your BERN Wallet Address
PASSWORD: c=BERN

Deeponion and Speedcash are also on there on x13 assuming you have Baikals - SCS looks good for solo mining as well as BERN at the moment.

If there are other coins you'd like to see then let us know - happy to put them on that pool although it may take us a day or so to list them.

Activity: 7
why ?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

I pointed a few GPUs at it to help you test, though I do not have a Baikal either. But I am sure we can get some blocks with or without one.  Smiley

Everything, including miners (connection, expected diff/shares) and pool stats, seems to be working perfect thus far. Thanks!

Well, it's a fact - testing code to make real time profit switching and 'we' (I) broke the auto exchange. Going to take a bit of effort to fix the issues and so we've disabled the exchange facility.

The pool stills works fine for mining BERN and getting paid in BERN so anyone feel free to use it whilst we are playing.

CryptoCanary - thanks for lending the GPU's - I've just manually sent your balance and a (small) bonus over Smiley No reason to keep your rigs pointed at us now but appreciate the help!

LM

Glad to help! Thanks for the bonus!

#notMeUS

I pointed a few GPUs at it to help you test, though I do not have a Baikal either. But I am sure we can get some blocks with or without one.  Smiley

Everything, including miners (connection, expected diff/shares) and pool stats, seems to be working perfect thus far. Thanks!

Well, it's a fact - testing code to make real time profit switching and 'we' (I) broke the auto exchange. Going to take a bit of effort to fix the issues and so we've disabled the exchange facility.

The pool stills works fine for mining BERN and getting paid in BERN so anyone feel free to use it whilst we are playing.

CryptoCanary - thanks for lending the GPU's - I've just manually sent your balance and a (small) bonus over Smiley No reason to keep your rigs pointed at us now but appreciate the help!

LM
Pages:
Jump to: