Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BERN] BERNcash - X14 PoW/PoS Hybrid - BERN the big banks - page 13. (Read 151757 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
forked again, "Break the Big Chains" lol

EDIT: resolved, maybe it does this several times a day idk, was just passin by )

Thanks for stopping by )

You may have observed your blockchain reorganizing. This is normal and actually prevents forks from taking hold.

I see no indicator of a fork and I have confirmed Cryptopia with a test transaction.
Activity: 791
Merit: 500
http://BERN.cash
The project seems to have encountered some problems, and I hope you can solve some problems and difficulties, and do not fail to live up to the expectations of you.

Any project with any longevity experiences difficulties. Rest assured, they will be always be resolved.

#rEVOLution

A new and much improved checkpoint server is now in place and active. New code (v1.2.4) with a new checkpoint has been pushed. A new CWI pool is syncing.

Please do not mistake the lack of activity in this thread as a lack of action. I do sincerely apologize for the recent difficulties and am trying to resolve and remove them.

Once this PoW mining situation is sorted properly, new wallets will be released and with 'easy pool mining' restored.

#rEVOLution
Hilarious coin.
No jokes.

Is it listed anywhere?

Which can be found in the OP or the website.

I wish that Bernie could have used this to win though.

Have a read of this thread, fellow revolutionists. While no the project was not able to help Bernie win; I think you will find an honest effort was made to help set our country on a better path. Though, who's to say what might happen in 2020? Wink #BernieWouldHaveWon

Thanks for your interest! Welcome to the BERN community!

#FeelTheBERN #MineTheBERN #NotMeUS #rEVOLution
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hilarious coin. Is it listed anywhere? I wish that Bernie could have used this to win though.

We use Cryptopia mainly, but it is listed elsewhere.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BERN_BTC

It would be good if Bernie would use it, but highly unlikely unfortunately with todays status quo of politicians in the USA. Though Bernie is a trailblazer and creates his own path, so who knows.

How is it hilarious?

#crysx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
Hilarious coin. Is it listed anywhere? I wish that Bernie could have used this to win though.
The project seems to have encountered some problems, and I hope you can solve some problems and difficulties, and do not fail to live up to the expectations of you.

Any project with any longevity experiences difficulties. Rest assured, they will be always be resolved.

#rEVOLution
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
is it so hard to put BE link http://transactions.berncoin.org in the OP ?

The link in the OP has been updated. Thanks for bringing this to attention.

again....

ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : rejected by synchronized checkpoint
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
connection timeout

As mentioned in IRC, I am actively investigating to find what could be a relatively recent change and culprit to the issue. I again apologize for the inconvenience it is causing.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
again....

ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
connection timeout
legendary
again already...
Investigating and restarting the checkpoint server. It does and did seem to be in order. All seednodes and staking nodes concur with transactions.berncoin.org.
legendary
BERN all rejected again.... here is what I see in the logs:

ERROR: ConnectBlock() : UpdateTxIndex failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000000000235bc6207b  height=1514314  trust=1939809782573100  date=03/06/18 15:33:48
InvalidChainFound:  current best=76bc808cad68b27d687d  height=1514313  trust=1939809780241950  date=03/06/18 15:32:41
ERROR: SetBestChain() : SetBestChainInner failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed

Flushing wallet.dat
Flushed wallet.dat 73ms

happens almost every 48h
legendary

There will be NO REASON to reconcile anything with ZPool as they work differently to most pools in that they 'mine' their coins for payout using other coins and exchanges to cater for the coins you mine. ie - if you mine BERN and you need to be paid out, while the pool says they do not have coins, this occurs because the mining they redirect your hashrate to (other coins) will have to exchange those coins FIRST before they mine some more to pay your BERN out. There is no 'loss' of coins per se, more that they use the hashrate that your miners for BERN are using on other coins instead.

#crysx

my 5 cents - in BERN case you CAN mine it directly on zpool, it's the sole coin on x14.

OK.

So why do they 'run out of coins' and the miner has to change mining so that ZPool can 'mine BERN' to catch up?

crackers/crackfoo - can you explain your pool?

#crysx

zpool also runs out of coins if i mined another algo for BERNs as payout,
and that payout is more coins than available free berns from x14 mining,
that situation is normal and rarely dangerous

Well ...

The issue seems to have been pinpointed, and now a resolve could be worked out if that is in fact the issue.

WIN - WIN Smiley

#crysx
legendary

There will be NO REASON to reconcile anything with ZPool as they work differently to most pools in that they 'mine' their coins for payout using other coins and exchanges to cater for the coins you mine. ie - if you mine BERN and you need to be paid out, while the pool says they do not have coins, this occurs because the mining they redirect your hashrate to (other coins) will have to exchange those coins FIRST before they mine some more to pay your BERN out. There is no 'loss' of coins per se, more that they use the hashrate that your miners for BERN are using on other coins instead.

#crysx

my 5 cents - in BERN case you CAN mine it directly on zpool, it's the sole coin on x14.

OK.

So why do they 'run out of coins' and the miner has to change mining so that ZPool can 'mine BERN' to catch up?

#crysx

The problem is... after the wallet has been running 2-3 days, it starts rejecting all the blocks... so eventually, the wallet runs dry paying miners and no new blocks coming in, untill I notice it doing this. The wallet needs a restart and will then catchup with payments.

So if you see no blocks in more than an hour, please hit me up and tell me to restart the wallet.

Thanks mate.

The CWI-Pools didn't have this sort of issue on a regular basis, but only very occasional. The last issue we had was a DB corruption in payouts, which we cannot attribute to the daemon directly unless communication to the BERN daemon was the issue to begin with. However, again, this cannot be directly attributed to the BERN daemon as it had been running for some time without issue.

Our new infrastructure WILL be a lot faster and will be able to take a much heavier load (as it sits on FOUR servers now, not one) and we will continue with the support as best we can. We will report ANY issues to Steven regarding ANY issues we see, but so far, it seems strange how the BERN daemon your end stops communication on a regular basis. Would it have something to do with the compiling version of the components? Like BOOST versions or BDB versions?

#crysx
legendary
... trying to get hold of you ...

Perhaps your communication infrastructure is in need of attention. Everyone else is having no issue getting a hold of me. On the contrary, the truth is I have been contacting you as every promised date passes. #FactCheck

... NO REASON ...

You are not the judge of that. I would help any pool that has helped and continues to help the project. "Helped", emphasized. "Continues", empathized.

OK - So the messages you seem to have sent HAVE come through and I have responded, but you don;t seem to get them. Skype is NOT a dodgy infrastructure when most corporates use it AND do multimillion dollars deals and meetings via this medium. So I would rebutt this in the most assertive way I can mate. Either way, I HAVE communicated , and even though it is not the best way to to communicate, it is certainly a damn site better than those that do NOT work through company/corporate proxies (like Squid) due to their inability to use anything else but WebSockets (like Telegram and Discord). Admittedly though, squid REALLY needs to get their act together also, when support for such protocols is lacking.

As for the REASON for the lack of payout/lack of coins on ZPool, it seems Crackers has come to the table. Which doesn't mean I was suggesting that you 'SHPULDN'T' payout those that are having issues, just that ZPool is one of those pools that works slightly differently, and there would be no need to reimburse if that was actually the way it worked.

Thankfully, crackfoo seems to have cleared that up.

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

OK.

#crysx

The problem is... after the wallet has been running 2-3 days, it starts rejecting all the blocks... so eventually, the wallet runs dry paying miners and no new blocks coming in, untill I notice it doing this. The wallet needs a restart and will then catchup with payments.

So if you see no blocks in more than an hour, please hit me up and tell me to restart the wallet.
... trying to get hold of you ...

Perhaps your communication infrastructure is in need of attention. Everyone else is having no issue getting a hold of me. On the contrary, the truth is I have been contacting you as every promised date passes. #FactCheck

... NO REASON ...

You are not the judge of that. I would help any pool that has helped and continues to help the project. "Helped", emphasized. "Continues", empathized.

legendary

#crysx

OK.

#crysx
legendary
Thank you very much... i think that bern is non stable in Zpool....
Today Zpool send a message to change Bern payment because he don't have money...
Now it seems stable but  10 Gh/s hashrate pool and after 100 min don't find block.......
When is possibile to give a specific classic pool?

We can help zpool reconcile from the premine.

We have been relying on CWI to fill the role of an official pool. Unfortunately, they have yet to be able to. We are exploring other options. We do need to find a replacement for "Easy Pool Mining" also. Perhaps zpool will fill this gap for us. If not, a solution will be found and I am open to input from the community.

Thank you!

#notMeUS

That is due to the new systems communicating with one another.

Working on that next week, so we should have the new servers 'talking' to one another without too much effort, and as has been stated, BERN and DON are the first two pools (after our own CWI coins) that will be positioned as a priority on the new pool servers. We are also testing the new nonreg pool system in the process.

Also - I have been personally trying to get hold of you for the last few days and no response, hence this sentence in this post.

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: