Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 101. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
December 04, 2017, 03:25:03 AM
is eggpool is not turning in blocks for couple of hours? or am I reading the stats wrong?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
December 04, 2017, 03:04:13 AM
Getting "failed to execute script wallet" after clicking on the Interface after update to 4.1.9... even after running elevated.

Any ideas?
Use webwallet  Wink

web wallet don't have the possibility to recover the password and now my coin are locked in..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
December 04, 2017, 01:59:37 AM
Getting "failed to execute script wallet" after clicking on the Interface after update to 4.1.9... even after running elevated.

Any ideas?

try "legacy_gui", it is in Bismuth installed folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bismuth

Thanks dude, was pulling my hair out trying to get this wallet to open
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2017, 11:08:51 PM

Any ideas?
Use webwallet  Wink

Touche... but, I'd like to think the Windows wallet works too :-)

Maybe try clearing folder except the wallet file and reinstall? I think running local wallets helps secure the network also, so the more local wallets running the better.
Activity: 120
December 03, 2017, 09:48:50 PM

Any ideas?

try "legacy_gui", it is in Bismuth installed folder.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bismuth

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
December 03, 2017, 07:47:29 PM

Any ideas?
Use webwallet  Wink

Touche... but, I'd like to think the Windows wallet works too :-)
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 07:22:00 PM
what language is Bismuth going to utilize for its smart contracts?
of course python, specifically python3.
I see there is a problem with GPU miners my guess would be the incompatible CUDA version. The developers should give more information about the miner, like what the CUDA version compatible with the miner, etc.
My miner based on OpenCL kernel, should work on both GPU's.
You claimed that your miner faster than eggpool, any proof of it?
And I cant find your pool information on your websites, like minimum payout and fees, how much does it cost?

Pool fee is 3%, minimum payout is 1Bis, working on miner first, then pool stats.

So you already have a miner that works for AMD cards? Where can I get it? I'll start mining on your pool.
Link for AMD, it's now working: https://bismuth.acc-pool.pw/bismuthgpuamd.zip

Thanks! I just realized that's a binary for Windows, do you have a source code so I can compile it for Linux?
Linux ASAP
December 03, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Any ideas?
Use webwallet  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
December 03, 2017, 07:12:17 PM

Any ideas?
legendary
December 03, 2017, 04:33:51 PM
I see there is a problem with GPU miners my guess would be the incompatible CUDA version. The developers should give more information about the miner, like what the CUDA version compatible with the miner, etc.
And I cant find your pool information on your websites, like minimum payout and fees, how much does it cost?

Pool fee is 3%, minimum payout is 1Bis, working on miner first, then pool stats.

So you already have a miner that works for AMD cards? Where can I get it? I'll start mining on your pool.

Thanks! I just realized that's a binary for Windows, do you have a source code so I can compile it for Linux?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 03, 2017, 12:30:56 PM
In this moment of silence, I have been buying some BIS, even because prices are cheap and it's clearly an undervalued coin, the wallet windows, is it a universal wallet? Is it cool to use on windows 10?
Yes, The wallet is based on python3, Any OS that had python is able to run the wallet.
Is there any plan for new big exchanges?

I don't think so. The project is not yet mature, and the developers still focusing on the stability of the project.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 10:08:15 AM
Is there any plan for new big exchanges?
December 02, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

legendary
December 01, 2017, 11:20:01 PM

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:42:35 AM

Hi EuroLine, I have a mining rig with 3 1080ti and 1 1070ti.

Not working even with intensity at 512. I guess it's caused because of the mix of GPUs
November 30, 2017, 09:37:05 AM

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 30, 2017, 08:06:06 AM
Activity: 324
Merit: 261
November 30, 2017, 05:21:15 AM
November 30, 2017, 04:04:37 AM
Hello ppl , i am a noob in mining bismuth , i've got bismuthgpu miner on https://bismuth.acc-pool.pw/ . problem is , my CPU stays 100% while mining and my rig is working very slowly because of that , i cant even move my mouse pointer, i am submitting shares , my total hashrate is 7700 mh but pool is showing only half of that after 1 day of mining. the question i have , it is possible because of this "freeze" , to submit only half of shares?. thank you
Hi, download new version and choose GPU platform. On version you can select platform. Also make sure you have good CPU, because my miner uses CPU for checking shares.
Activity: 72
November 29, 2017, 07:02:04 PM
Hello ppl , i am a noob in mining bismuth , i've got bismuthgpu miner on https://bismuth.acc-pool.pw/ . problem is , my CPU stays 100% while mining and my rig is working very slowly because of that , i cant even move my mouse pointer, i am submitting shares , my total hashrate is 7700 mh but pool is showing only half of that after 1 day of mining. the question i have , it is possible because of this "freeze" , to submit only half of shares?. thank you

Wasn't able at all to start mining on both tower and laptop (this last only for testing purpose).
Miner neither start  Huh
Think i will buy some on that dip with BTC earned last night, around 6500 is a great entry price imo, that coin will boost engines very soon!
Pages:
Jump to: