Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 134. (Read 156212 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Statement made by myself on Bismuth slack - https://cryptobismuth.slack.com - In respect of a recent scam

maccaspacca
9:07 PM
Unfortunately I have been unable to contact or get any response from @cypth1 in respect of a trade for Bismuth with another member of this slack. It appears that BTC was sent to @cypth1 and he did not send the bismuth to the buyer. I must assume therefore that cypth1 scammed BTC using his supposed reputation in this slack. I have therefore banned him from this forum.

Please if you wish to trade Bismuth - Do Not Trust Anyone and use escrow to complete the transaction

Thanks

Macca
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
You gotta admit the code is unique and from scratch, it's not some clone but I mean we need a pool and exchange asap to at least make it worth mining  . Roll Eyes

True that the code is unique and from scratch , but a little bit more work on a public pool , way the node sync etc could be very good for this coin .

We are more than 1 and 1/2 months from launch and still not all the requirements for a normal distribution .

Anyway we shall what the future bring to Bismuth, hopefully something very good Smiley

Thanks

I hope Dev can get some serious help also because the people helping with the code are not being successful fixing these issues.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
You gotta admit the code is unique and from scratch, it's not some clone but I mean we need a pool and exchange asap to at least make it worth mining  . Roll Eyes

True that the code is unique and from scratch , but a little bit more work on a public pool , way the node sync etc could be very good for this coin .

We are more than 1 and 1/2 months from launch and still not all the requirements for a normal distribution .

Anyway we shall what the future bring to Bismuth, hopefully something very good Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
No one Trade with RichG i've just went over previous things in slack etc and i've just banned him for slack sorry took so long i've been working alot as most know but please if anyone is getting scammed in bismuth please PM myself or others in Bismuth on here or slack and we will get back to you asap and take appropriate action
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Hi, where and how can I buy this coin?
BISMUTH BUY/SELL (First Python Based Blockchain - Last Price 0.00014 BTC)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bismuth-buysell-first-python-based-blockchain-with-anonymizing-mixers-1898984
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Hi, where and how can I buy this coin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Liked the project but the recent replies are disheartening.
Any updates?
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Very slow network. Wallet permanently lags behind in synchronization,  stops completely at mining
Activity: 939
Merit: 261
Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information
Why aren't there even a exchange?Is there any wrong with the core?Maybe python is not a good choice.

Don't have an RPC server, that's why

Synchronization of wallet curious - 2-3 units from one peer - 20-30 from another.
The question is. If peers disconected Mining continues??
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Latest version / commit doesn't really seem to work for me anymore.. I only get a connection count and my static/ledger.db is empty...

so still no public pool yet?

Need a work pool!!!

Everytime I start to work on the pool again something fundamentally has changed or is not working at all anymore.. It's not easy

how about now?  the  pool are work?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Why aren't there even a exchange?Is there any wrong with the core?Maybe python is not a good choice.

Don't have an RPC server, that's why
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
I believe there is no GPU miner for the moment . In the future , who knows ...

legendary
Dev should fork this coin and make it GPU resistant, with the difficulty right now and no exchanges it's a waste of time mining this coin without a public GPU miner out.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Until Bismuth finds its way to an actual exchange, I am offering professional Bismuth trade escrow services so newbies don't get scammed. Escrow services will take 1% fee of exchanged currencies and can handle all the most commonly traded currencies.
please update wallet ... can't sync

Come on slack and I am sure someone there will be able to help.

Anyway try to download the ledger.db and replace it in your static folder and after restart node.

Thanks
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
please update wallet ... can't sync
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Dev posted the roadmap recently just in case any of you guys were looking for it.
http://bismuth.cz/roadmap/
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I am auctioning 1000 Bismuth. PM me your bid on here or slack and I will notify the highest bidder on 6/6/2017
Jump to: