Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 135. (Read 156212 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 230
Any update after a long time.No pool,no exchange,i dont kown what the dev is doing

Just check Slack and/or help with development ). It's Python, so its open source by definition ))
This is the first crypto by python,so it is difficute to the dev...
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Any update after a long time.No pool,no exchange,i dont kown what the dev is doing

Just check Slack and/or help with development ). It's Python, so its open source by definition ))
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Where can I do this altcoin mining, I see this has good potential for the future, I hope there is someone who gives a little answer from my question this

You can't really mine it at this moment. There are no public pools yet, and solo mining will not yield anything as difficulty is quite high and it appears someone on the network using a GPU miner or a private pool (or both).
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Where can I do this altcoin mining, I see this has good potential for the future, I hope there is someone who gives a little answer from my question this
Activity: 612
I find the last release more stable than before . 

Same here. The latest release is more stable. What left is a pool for mining... I think hclives in working on the code to fix the pool mining issue
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I find the last release more stable than before . 
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I don't see this coin succeeding unfortunately  Roll Eyes it still has a lot of bugs, also someone already has a GPU miner and is getting all the coin supply, not to mention we still don't have a working pool and no exchanges yet.

I guess you are one of those who wants to be spoon fed. Instead of complaining, did u try to contribute to improve it.... A man is hard at work trying to bring something new to the crypto community and here I see ppl complaining..

What have you contributed anyway? A lot of Devs that were involved with the project have left, not even Ocminer can get a pool running.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
The start of Bismut failed and it's time to admit it. You cite bitcoin as an example, but he had problems, but he had time for development and improvement. No pools, no coins. I do not need a coin with 50% premain, but it is now happening. Better wait fork, ready, debugged fork

Failed?! I cited Bitcoin coz is the well known, there was Pascal Coin, Ethereum, etc that had problems at it's infancy... Anyway you are free to join any other project, that with the flawless launch.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The start of Bismut failed and it's time to admit it. You cite bitcoin as an example, but he had problems, but he had time for development and improvement. No pools, no coins. I do not need a coin with 50% premain, but it is now happening. Better wait fork, ready, debugged fork
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
I don't see this coin succeeding unfortunately  Roll Eyes it still has a lot of bugs, also someone already has a GPU miner and is getting all the coin supply, not to mention we still don't have a working pool and no exchanges yet.

I guess you are one of those who wants to be spoon fed. Instead of complaining, did u try to contribute to improve it.... A man is hard at work trying to bring something new to the crypto community and here I see ppl complaining..
++++
Activity: 612

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
I don't see this coin succeeding unfortunately  Roll Eyes it still has a lot of bugs, also someone already has a GPU miner and is getting all the coin supply, not to mention we still don't have a working pool and no exchanges yet.

All new algo coins had a rough start  and had many bugs etc... do you think Bitcoin back in the days was the flawless coin that is today? About mining... Can you mine Bitcoin? I don't think so... few can. Anyway... You can stay or leave, but if you like the project I think you should support it, if not go and join PIVX, they are flawless...
What I don't like on people is that you all are throwing rocks when you are down and when you are up all congratulates the good projects. If this project will be a succes all of you guys will want to take part of it, if not you don't know anything else then spread fud and criticize. Why don't you try to be diffrent, to help if you can and you will always win.
P.S. If you want quick profit, play rulette!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I pm'd the guy who had issues with sending. Some new verifications may be blocking stuff in case there was some issue with his public key. If confirmed non-working, full amount will be refunded to a new wallet of choice from the dev fund.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I have this running on my desktop but node.exe will not start on my laptop if you want details pm me.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
Can anybody help point me in the right direction? I'd like to mine some of this, what kind of investment into mining equipment should I make?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
So, still no working public pool(s) as I see.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Latest version / commit doesn't really seem to work for me anymore.. I only get a connection count and my static/ledger.db is empty...

so still no public pool yet?

Need a work pool!!!

Everytime I start to work on the pool again something fundamentally has changed or is not working at all anymore.. It's not easy
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
How does one make dapps for this? Is there any sort of walkthrough, docs, api, etc?

You store data arbitrarily on the blockchain and write interpreters to run them either locally or distributed. You can even write a distributed controller for the individual interpreters.

decentralized nodes across multiple places:
select openfield data from blockchain where address is ours and block height is divisible by 10, interpret the openfield data and push the result to arduino or something to have the lights turn on and off

cool, ey?

Very cool. How do I start programming on it?
Jump to: