Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 140. (Read 156111 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
while eating popcorn I can definately say that this was the worst launch of an altcoin ever  Grin

Was it really a launch? For me it seemed like a series of beta test, and I was surprised when early this week I noticed that it's live.
BTW this launch was a victory day parade if you compare it to ELA, EMU, GMC and a couple of more coins as now it looks like a working thing Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1512
how many coins can be mined with a regular intel i5 machine?

Most likely something like zero. You'll need a lot more cores than that 2-4 what you can find in an i5.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
while eating popcorn I can definately say that this was the worst launch of an altcoin ever  Grin

Well prepare another bag of popcorn and go to the next coin launch and watch the miracle. We don't need trollers here!
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
How do you know how many you have?Where can I see it?
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Any tutorial on how to build a DAPP on top of Bitsmuth?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100

At this diff 0, you might get a block in days if you are lucky.
Activity: 762
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
************Announcement*************

There has been an exploit been found, can everyone stop trading bismuth please and wait for further update from HCLivess this will take a couple of hours to investigate but I repeat stop trading bismuth and wait further announcements on here and In slack. Thank you for understanding but again STOP TRADING.

ALATAY

My balance has turned into a huge negative one:

http://bismuth.online/minerquery?myaddy=147c45831fa760c4ea9c1dd0908f7e75bde3f50d980268ef47614133

I see that this is also happening to a few other people/wallets.

Is that related to the exploit? I haven't spend any of the 1000+ blocks I mined.

Use the latest version wallet, the bug is fixed. Your coins will be back.
Anyway, you mined a lot! What rig did you use?
I can't mine a block now as diff is so high.
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
I've seen on slack the problem has been fixed. This is the updated version according to slack discussions.

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/tag/3.44

Thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 105

There has been an exploit been found, can everyone stop trading bismuth please and wait for further update from HCLivess this will take a couple of hours to investigate but I repeat stop trading bismuth and wait further announcements on here and In slack. Thank you for understanding but again STOP TRADING.

ALATAY

My balance has turned into a huge negative one:

http://bismuth.online/minerquery?myaddy=147c45831fa760c4ea9c1dd0908f7e75bde3f50d980268ef47614133

Is that related to the exploit? I haven't spend any of the 1000+ blocks I mined.

The dev is aware of issue and is investigating please wait for updates

ALATAY
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

ALATAY

My balance has turned into a huge negative one

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

ALATAY
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I have some coins from early mining. They are in the blockchain included with the new release so I know they made it through.

They are in two separate wallets, from mining on two separate machines. I got the keys and they work with the new release.

The problem is, I have tried twice (on different wallet version releases where I reinstall) to send from one to the other, I failed both times.

The transaction remains unconfirmed. With the new wallet release, it's like it never happened.

Also I don't know how to set fees, which might be the reason. The gui really has almost no functionality.

Same issue here faced but got resolved, Thanks to Maccaspacca.... What I did I renamed the mempool.db to some other word. Then started the node again, Sent a transaction amount but 1 Bismuth less for the fees. Btw, 1 Bismuth is not mandatory, I just did to see how much fees will be deducted. Try this... Smiley

It seems the transaction went through now, thanks.

Now I only need to sync the other wallet to see it, but that proves more difficult. It refuses for some reason to move beyond 91661
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
1 week
It's great news Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
who knows,someone working on the launch of pool?

Yes! The dev is working on it. He estimated that will be up and working in about 1 week. Stay tunned!
legendary
Activity: 1027
who knows,someone working on the launch of pool?
Activity: 612
I have some coins from early mining. They are in the blockchain included with the new release so I know they made it through.

They are in two separate wallets, from mining on two separate machines. I got the keys and they work with the new release.

The problem is, I have tried twice (on different wallet version releases where I reinstall) to send from one to the other, I failed both times.

The transaction remains unconfirmed. With the new wallet release, it's like it never happened.

Also I don't know how to set fees, which might be the reason. The gui really has almost no functionality.

Same issue here faced but got resolved, Thanks to Maccaspacca.... What I did I renamed the mempool.db to some other word. Then started the node again, Sent a transaction amount but 1 Bismuth less for the fees. Btw, 1 Bismuth is not mandatory, I just did to see how much fees will be deducted. Try this... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
We need a pool ASAP
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
hard to mine?

Yes because the diff is increasing.
I mine all night and got nothing, so I gave up
Jump to: