Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 143. (Read 156111 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.
is the mining now working properly? just curious and not up to date. i will bismuth all the way up 0/
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Implementing in a new language is light years innovative compared to 99% Altcoin world.

+ Bismuth has many unique features to come. Dev is hardworking and delivers. Just mine or buy it cheap while you can  Tongue. Early bird bonus is high.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This project rocks. At least better than pascalcoin

At least Pascal was mineable.

Let the developer have time to work on this and lets see what happens.

A lot of people seem to be behind it, and it looks like a great idea.

Could be the next Dash.
First Python coin.

It just needs time to evolve and become what we want it to be.

why next Dash? There is nothing innovative. Changing a programming language is not innovative. At least if it was going to be a community coin would have a fair launch but this one was one of the worst coin launches ever.

I will quote somebody here:
Dash is a Bitcoin mixer built on top of a masternode Ponzi scheme. It offers no innovation to privacy and introduces many weaknesses, the most glaring being the 55% founder/developer tax that comes out of each block reward.

Implementing in a new language is light years innovative compared to 99% Altcoin world.
Activity: 462
 DRK=Dash (just in case).  Yeah, it's impossible to launch minable coin so that everyone would consider its fair.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 2014

The darkcoin Distribution?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
how to see the version of the wallet? latest release not working for me https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases  3.42 . previous works like. I'm confused))))
Activity: 742
September 2014
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
This project rocks. At least better than pascalcoin

At least Pascal was mineable.

Let the developer have time to work on this and lets see what happens.

A lot of people seem to be behind it, and it looks like a great idea.

Could be the next Dash.
First Python coin.

It just needs time to evolve and become what we want it to be.

why next Dash? There is nothing innovative. Changing a programming language is not innovative. At least if it was going to be a community coin would have a fair launch but this one was one of the worst coin launches ever.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
if you mine by hand, i am not surprised
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
no block from 2 days.. stay away
Activity: 265
scam mining coin, stay AWAY

Newbie mad cause he couldn't get some coins.
Activity: 139
scam mining coin, stay AWAY
legendary
yes, but can't believe that every complain was affected by theese few jumped blocks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
To the people who are asking for a re-launch..

Find another coin to play with if you cant handle that someone has better ressources than you.

Its not unfair, you just have to invest more to gain something.
I personally had my Gaming PC sit all night and mine and I got nothing, sucks. I know..

But are you complaining about Bitcoin not being re-launched or another currency just because you did not get a chance?

This is a very interesting project and when the first pool launches it will be great to play around with.

Think of it like this.. We might be the first users to play with the new "Dash" coin.

Python has not been used before to my knowledge when it comes to crypto.
I havent seen any atleast.

Looking forward for more updates from the developer, and I am ready to help if you need it.
I have been working with the Wave project as a translation manager and launched 2 coins myself.

So I have a little experience with this Smiley

I'm sorry to contradict you but if you've read the previous posts you will know that there have been many problems with the blocks that disappeared. It is not a problem of calculation power, for example I lost many coins I found. Many have updated the wallet and they lost their coins, with BTC this did not happen.

Fact is this were not confirmed blocks, some call it orphan.

no, i think they had really mined some blocks. had it today from changing from 3.34 to 3.411
luckily, i took part in testnet, so i have my coins back.

i only saw complaining, no reaction to what people said in slack and on bct.
everybody is too lazy to read...

It is possible as the dev roll back the chain in order to "jump" some stuck blocks. 

I think the re-launch is not realistic. We may expect that the dev can work on a workable pool (or protocol for a pool) and stable version.
legendary

Find another coin to play with if you cant handle that someone has better ressources than you.

I personally had my Gaming PC sit all night and mine and I got nothing, sucks. I know..

But are you complaining about Bitcoin not being re-launched or another currency just because you did not get a chance?

This is a very interesting project and when the first pool launches it will be great to play around with.

Think of it like this.. We might be the first users to play with the new "Dash" coin.

Looking forward for more updates from the developer, and I am ready to help if you need it.
I have been working with the Wave project as a translation manager and launched 2 coins myself.

I'm sorry to contradict you but if you've read the previous posts you will know that there have been many problems with the blocks that disappeared. It is not a problem of calculation power, for example I lost many coins I found. Many have updated the wallet and they lost their coins, with BTC this did not happen.

no, i think they had really mined some blocks. had it today from changing from 3.34 to 3.411
luckily, i took part in testnet, so i have my coins back.

i only saw complaining, no reaction to what people said in slack and on bct.
everybody is too lazy to read...
Activity: 265

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Patiently waiting for the pool, may be more conducive to mining! Wink

I think pool support will be there after 100k blocks since the dev is working on it. Btw, on block 90k, difficulty will be at 300.
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Can we please re-launch this coin already?  The release was very unfair. 

I know what you mean, but if will happen, will be unfair to the people who invested time and money until now. There are 150-200 miners already.
Jump to: