Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 34. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 06:17:50 AM
Altmarkets would like you to bring your project to our exchange, with over 60 cryptocurrencies currently trading and over 4,000 members, please fill out a developer application on our website at the following address:

Join us on Discord -  https://discordapp.com/invite/W2jKkr7

If you don't mind me asking how long has your exchange been running for?
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
October 04, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
Nodes and Hypernodes: Two mandatory updates are coming very soon, head over to github and discord if you did not update, and do it!
October 04, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Hello everyone

Just a little update with the AV issues, I have supplied all log files, install.exe, and wallet.exe and also github links for AV providers to look at and add us to there trusted list. When we get added to the trusted list there will still be the normal procedure to add things to your AV exception lists like before.  For just now you can try the  nuitka install (Bismuth_installer_nuitka.exe) that HCLivess worked around the clock to get things up and running again due to the AV issues. There is some things missing in the Nuitka install like themes which is getting worked on just now which i'm sure you would understand with the whole lot changing just now.

Please again accept our apologies for this issue. You can find the Nuitka install (Bismuth_installer_nuitka.exe) in the latest release https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/tag/4.2.7 .

If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us via our #support channel in our Discord.

Regards

ALATAY

***IMPORTANT***
you will have to uninstall the old bismuth before you install the Nuitka version, people have reported that just installing over the old one dose not work and most importantly remember to BACK UP YOUR wallet.der BEFORE YOU PROCEED if you do not will result in you losing your BIS.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
change the name to BISMOON cos that's where this is going  Grin Cool
This is my first time to know the term, BisMoon.
In reality, the coin has not risen significantly as the chart shown
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bismuth/
So, it's interesting to know why the term invented today.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 04, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
change the name to BISMOON cos that's where this is going  Grin Cool
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:33:37 AM
Just a quick update, I am in contact with one of the Anti Virus company's to find out why when there virus database up dated 2 weeks ago it is flagging installer.exe and or wallet.exe as malware. HCLivess did makes changes so this would not happen, which worked for about 4 days but it appears this issues has raised again even with the changes. Once I have further information I will post here and discord to keep everyone up to date.

This only seems to be affecting anyone with Anti Virus software, anyone just running windows defender will not have this issue.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused and rest assure this is on the top of my to do list just now.

Regards

ALATAY   

False flags happen on a lot of crypto software I guess, I just exclude the folder from AV protection but that also makes my system more vulnerable so thanks for contacting the AV company to have this straighten out.

A lot of people use virustotal.com
you can comment, as a user there, that it is infact a false positive (under community tab after scanning)
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
October 04, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
False flags happen on a lot of crypto software I guess, I just exclude the folder from AV protection but that also makes my system more vulnerable so thanks for contacting the AV company to have this straighten out.
Or just use Linux to make your system safer.

I'd really appreciated Bismuth team to make a contact to AV software teams about the false flags thing. It's a simple thing but the teams are having a priority toward it.

The team just announced that they are in contact with AV softwares providers, vv181. Just look at ALATAY2K16, 3 posts above.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
October 04, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
Or just use Linux to make your system safer.

I'd really appreciated Bismuth team already having a communication to AV software teams about the false flags thing. It's a simple thing but the teams are having a priority toward it.

The team just announced that they are in contact with AV softwares providers, vv181. Just look at ALATAY2K16, 3 posts above.

what I'm trying to say is to appreciate the team for already been making a progress about it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
October 04, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
Just a quick update, I am in contact with one of the Anti Virus company's to find out why when there virus database up dated 2 weeks ago it is flagging installer.exe and or wallet.exe as malware. HCLivess did makes changes so this would not happen, which worked for about 4 days but it appears this issues has raised again even with the changes. Once I have further information I will post here and discord to keep everyone up to date.

This only seems to be affecting anyone with Anti Virus software, anyone just running windows defender will not have this issue.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused and rest assure this is on the top of my to do list just now.

Regards

ALATAY   

October 01, 2018, 04:12:07 AM

Regards

ALATAY   
September 30, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
see 2 messages above, would seem av set the bismuth dir read only.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2018, 09:20:47 PM
Hello everyone, after installing the wallet of windows, it can't run. What is the reason?
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
For everyone that has had the AV problem with previous release,  before you update to latest version be sure to save your wallet.der in a safe location (out of Bismuth folder)
The first step is very important.
Saving the file safely at different locations for later use at the worst cases.
September 29, 2018, 09:03:58 AM
For everyone that has had the AV problem with previous release,  before you update to latest version be sure to save your wallet.der in a safe location (out of Bismuth folder) and manually remove the whole Bismuth folder from your PC (right click, delete) and then proceed to install the latest version so a NEW bismuth folder is created , the previous one has been changed to "read only" by your anti virus and if you just install without removing the Bismuth folder you will have a black screen and also errors because nothing can be wrote to the previous Bismuth folder. Please restart your PC and when your PC has restated replace your wallet.der into the NEW bismuth folder and then run node.exe or wallet.exe and everything should be back to normal, if not please contact us in the Support channel in our Discord.

Regards

Bismuth Foundation
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
HI Did the update and tried to run either the wallet or node and it comes up with black box and error . So fast to catch the error . Please help .
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
September 27, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Note that this will not affect your wallet if you don't run a node/hypernode!

Find more details about this hardfork in the dedicated FAQ section:

https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/mining-algos/blob/master/Docs/Fork-FAQ.md

September 24, 2018, 01:38:17 PM
https://twitter.com/EggPoolNet/status/1044277670245273600

Poll:
Who would help dev an open source - clean and efficient - miner for #Bismuth, is there was a good base and help from the team and pools?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
September 20, 2018, 04:34:13 AM
Where is the info about how many coin are left for mine and the total coins?

Bismuth supply reduction is aprox. 50% with the new code, in the year 2031 (represented in the graph below) is when the PoW block reward will be 0.

But, since there will be still 0.8 BIS produced per block even after the PoW mining reward will drop to 0, here is a graph representing the new vs old Bismuth supply in year 2045.

I hope this will answer your questions.
Best regards, G

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
September 20, 2018, 02:39:11 AM
Where is the info about how many coin are left for mine and the total coins?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
September 20, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
Bismuth certainly is one of the best things to invest! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: