Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 38. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 21, 2018, 04:23:08 PM
Pretty interesting project, interested in this idea of nodes alongside mining, anyone link me to more information on this?

After some digging found:

https://github.com/EggPool/BismuthHowto/blob/master/Masternodes/masternode.MD

and

https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/masternodes/blob/master/doc/HyperNodes_FAQ.md

So a node right now is ~$5400 usd (10k BIS)

Requirements as far as hardware are a bit more than other masternodes but this is expected because of difference of hypernodes vs regular dash based MNs.

It's interesting that it will have a separate POS chain but no currency...the nodes but me rewarded with BIS somehow but how and where will that come from?

Will wait for more information about this but following..

Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
August 20, 2018, 03:37:09 PM
Can any one tell me how to send the coin to cryptopia from the litewallet Huh??
U are required to put in a message.
But where to put it in the wallet HuhHuh??

u got  data .......

operation.......
url          .....

Thats not very clear so is there anybody out here that knows how to send.
See more people dont know so would a be a tought fore the dev team to put it somewhere for people to see.
Im losing confedence this way

See
https://github.com/EggPool/BismuthHowto/blob/master/Exchanges/Cryptopia.MD
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
August 20, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

u got  data .......

operation.......
url          .....

See more people dont know so would a be a tought fore the dev team to put it somewhere for people to see.

Fill data with the message you received in the Cryptopia withdraw page.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:24:27 AM

u got  data .......

operation.......
url          .....

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
August 20, 2018, 04:08:05 AM
I really do not understand

What is that you don't understand? Can you be more specific?

Great, I will try to contribute a lot to the project

Cool, thank you! We really appreciate it!
Activity: 29
August 20, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
Great, I will try to contribute a lot to the project
Activity: 36
August 19, 2018, 11:54:07 PM
I really do not understand
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
August 19, 2018, 11:48:40 PM
is it profitable to mine bismuth?

As the price of all crypto sphere is dropping, I don't think is worth mining anything right now unless you have free electricity of very very cheap one. Bismuth makes no exception unfortunately, also the difficulty is a bit high and if you don't own some rigs is worthless to mine with just 1 or 2 GPUs.

If you have 1 - 2 gpu's, then depending on how good they are, you 'might' make 1 or 2 bismuth per day at current difficulty. So based on today's price of bismuth maybe about $1 USD.

Bismuth is actually on whattomine in the 'coins' section so you can check it out there if you want something more specific.
August 16, 2018, 09:18:08 AM
Announcing the August Dragginator cup, with nice Prizes, for regular eggs:
http://dragginator.com/cup_help.php

Along with an ANN Thread, please share Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44183293
August 15, 2018, 11:47:32 AM
To backup wallet safely will I encrypt and then "Backup Wallet", and if wallet.der is stolen they will need my password to unlock to send funds?

And to load backup use "Load Wallet" choose wallet.der and then unencrypt with my password?

Sorry to ask such a simple question, want to make sure my coins are safe in the event of the file being stolen or my hard drive being destroyed

If you encrypt your wallet ("send" tab), then you private key if encrypted within the file, and you (or someone having access to the wallet file) will only be able to check the balance.
The password will be needed to send any transaction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
August 14, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

As the price of all crypto sphere is dropping, I don't think is worth mining anything right now unless you have free electricity of very very cheap one. Bismuth makes no exception unfortunately, also the difficulty is a bit high and if you don't own some rigs is worthless to mine with just 1 or 2 GPUs.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
August 12, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
can I actually mine to cryptopia wallet or not?

(I know what cryptopia recommends...)

No, because cryptopia has a single deposit wallet for everyone, and without the specific message to include, no way to id the account to credit.

Bismuth has a lite wallet, so its not like you need to download the entire blockchain.

The lite wallet works just fine so recommend you use that. Easy to use etc and mine away!
August 11, 2018, 06:27:26 AM

No, because cryptopia has a single deposit wallet for everyone, and without the specific message to include, no way to id the account to credit.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 01:14:23 AM
BIS price dropped just as entire market did. I wonder whether it is a good time to buy chunks of BIS for HN?
Of course I think it is worth watching the purchase of Bismuth  coins in the fall of prices. Probably those who believe in the present Bismuth  project, those and do it.

I also mine it but its price is way off form its ATH just like almost all of the coins nowadays so looks like good time to load some more. I think BIS will perform much better in cryptospace and HN is interesting.
Activity: 54
August 10, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 01:52:32 PM
BIS price dropped just as entire market did. I wonder whether it is a good time to buy chunks of BIS for HN?
Of course I think it is worth watching the purchase of Bismuth  coins in the fall of prices. Probably those who believe in the present Bismuth  project, those and do it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
August 09, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
THANKS FOR THE CHEAP COINS MARKET BEARS lol

but seriously, BIS is great thus far....when market bounces back BIS should bounce with it very nicely.

dying to get HN started!!!!  Cool Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
August 09, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
When does the hypernode run? Does it require VPS or just lock the coins in the wallet?
Yes, its required to run 24/7. You can read here for a few FAQ: https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/masternodes/blob/master/doc/HyperNodes_FAQ.md

Any dips is a green light for me.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: