Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 58. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Just want to check if we have any resources available about how to start contributing in project.I mean I would love to see some documents around it and what time of tasks or contribution can be done. Also, when we can see hello world DApp on Bismuth, in other words, when people will be able to start making DApps on Bismuth?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Dammit why do I get that feeling the diff is now 110 and I get 50% less than 2 days ago... probably because I do it all and even more. Soon it becomes unprofitable at all if it goes on like that. That's definitely not good at all. The mining is dying and people are doomed. And MN noobs would get scammed by coutless Ponzis ofc but that doesn't involve the people with cards that could get Ke$h for nothing but the electricity cost. There are very few 'investor' kinda noobs with hefty sums and they'd all get rekt soon if they keep buying stuff like Lizus, Kingston and Bytepay or maybe Rampant. No miracles happen in the biz. Ever. Unless you're given 20 Gobyte for free

Also that a GPU miner took so long to get released to the public and only a handful of people mined most of the coins during that time makes it even less worth mining, I just bought some coins off the exchange.
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
I indeed understand some people who'd want to use web wallet instead of local wallet just because the blockchain takes some 2.53 Gb and the withdraw fee must be deducted manually for each withdraw besides the wallet sometimes says 'connection to node lost' and you have to use ctrl+V stuff for the addresses and message... and the sync takes several minutes for the yesterdays update Wink

hello,
the ledger is only at  2 GB just now but if you wish to save space which is understandable, you can in config.txt set "full_ledger=1" to "full_ledger=0" and you will only use hyper.db (Hyper Blocks) which  is 69.6MB just now. When sending a tx and even a tx with data your fees are automatically taken away before you send your transaction, If your node says "connection to node lost" thats because you have tried to start your wallet before the node has finished doing the initial checks/DB Upgrades or is still syncing with the rest of the network. why don't you give the latest version  4.2.3.9 a go  Smiley  https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases
Activity: 280
I indeed understand some people who'd want to use web wallet instead of local wallet just because the blockchain takes some 2.53 Gb and the withdraw fee must be deducted manually for each withdraw besides the wallet sometimes says 'connection to node lost' and you have to use ctrl+V stuff for the addresses and message... and the sync takes several minutes for the yesterdays update Wink
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The market is still too much mastered by the media, because they can change their mood and suddenly affect the whole market, affecting BIS.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Dear community, please stop sending your BIS to the webwallet!
Bismuth team cannot guarantee for the coins as we do not run the webwallet.
Our team is trying to get in contact with @EuroLine to solve the issues,
unfortunately he didn't answer until now. We will keep you posted!

Bismuth Foundation.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yup i have the same error at https://biswallet.acc-pool.pw always unknown error on trying to withdraw  . Another scam ?
Activity: 1
Good day! tell me who is https://biswallet.acc-pool.pw conclusion the error in the output. anyone in the know will be correct or not? wanted to write @EuroLine but it is forbidden to send messages from beginners.
Dammit why do I get that feeling the diff is now 110 and I get 50% less than 2 days ago... probably because I do it all and even more. Soon it becomes unprofitable at all if it goes on like that. That's definitely not good at all. The mining is dying and people are doomed. And MN noobs would get scammed by coutless Ponzis ofc but that doesn't involve the people with cards that could get Ke$h for nothing but the electricity cost. There are very few 'investor' kinda noobs with hefty sums and they'd all get rekt soon if they keep buying stuff like Lizus, Kingston and Bytepay or maybe Rampant. No miracles happen in the biz. Ever. Unless you're given 20 Gobyte for free
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
del
Well to avoit this matter too you can trade the amount you have in chunks, let's say if you want to sell an alt for 5 btc, you send and sell for 1 BTC, you withdrawal, repeat 5x. About Coinmarkets, well they burnt a lot of people because they offered POS and many people were just holding the coins on the exchange to earn interest. Not a smart idea.
that needs a huge amount of LTC to earn something from that 10k sat difference between Cryptopia and CM and also time spent with buy order until some poor guy dumps me LTC cheap. I used to trade the whole week until they finally decided to scam everyone. At least I invested a bit in Gobyte and Ke$h me out some half the sum as well so I didn't feel my ass got rekt hard Cheesy
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
@EuroLine please fix webwallet ASAP
Always! This is all about in this world, to be your own bank, to own your money. Never keep the money on exchanges, make the trade and always withdrawal the money to your wallet.
that doen't help you much if the exchange scams yall while you make the trade... I made me a usual LTC haul from Coinsmarkets to Cryptopia after buying for 140k cheap as hell and then I see they have disabled withdrawals and Coinsmarkets started to 'malfunkshun' Smiley and then they stole all my precious Ke$h. Recently they've been noticed dumping millions of COLX and XSH from the exchange accounts. I hope those FBI guys catch then but they won't return stolen money to us ofc. The government of the US prefers to keep all dem dirty dollars for themselves. Just to become as dirty as those they catch.

Well to avoit this matter too you can trade the amount you have in chunks, let's say if you want to sell an alt for 5 btc, you send and sell for 1 BTC, you withdrawal, repeat 5x. About Coinmarkets, well they burnt a lot of people because they offered POS and many people were just holding the coins on the exchange to earn interest. Not a smart idea.
Always! This is all about in this world, to be your own bank, to own your money. Never keep the money on exchanges, make the trade and always withdrawal the money to your wallet.
that doesn't help you much if the exchange scams yall while you make the trade... I made me a usual LTC haul from Coinsmarkets to Cryptopia after buying for 140k cheap as hell and then I see they have disabled withdrawals and Coinsmarkets started to 'malfunkshun' Smiley and then they stole all my precious Ke$h. Recently they've been noticed dumping millions of COLX and XSH from the exchange accounts. I hope those FBI guys catch then but they won't return stolen money to us ofc. The government of the US prefers to keep all dem dirty dollars for themselves. Just to become as dirty as those they catch.
Isnt better holding in wallet than in  exchange?

Activity: 168
Isnt better holding in wallet than in  exchange?
Activity: 55
nice project with solid team and good community
We are not like any coin out there, Monero or anything else. To sign a message just fill the "Data" field with the message provided by the cryptopia wallet and that's it.
P.S. To not make this "cost you a lot", first send a test amount of 2-3 coins and see if you get them into your wallet. This is recommended when you send any coin out there, before you move large amounts of money.
Thanks for the explanation. I've figured it out somehow when the wallet accused me in having the blank Data field then asked to insert the message to Cryptopia Smiley at first glance it looks complicated though. But it's really simple just there's no clue on what to do mostly and a lotta features of the coin go unexplained. Anyway that's for the best. Less competition in mining it Tongue
That's just great but I have no idea how to use it anyway. Cryptopia needs some 'message' and there's no manual on how to add that message as if we all are Linux gurus to figure it out all by ourselves. And this one costs a lot so I don't wanna lose the transaction in case I sign it wrong Embarrassed I guess i need to choose 'Sign message' then click on 'Sign message' and there's no OK, only 'verify' 'dismiss' or X Undecided we need a manual for the wallet! We never need a manual for any QT wallets out there right? We don't need manuals for Monero wallet either... but THIS...

We are not like any coin out there, Monero or anything else.

To sign a message just fill the "Data" field with the message provided by the cryptopia wallet and that's it.

P.S. To not make this "cost you a lot", first send a test amount of 2-3 coins and see if you get them into your wallet. This is recommended when you send any coin out there, before you move large amounts of money.
That's just great but I have no idea how to use it anyway. Cryptopia needs some 'message' and there's no manual on how to add that message as if we all are Linux gurus to figure it out all by ourselves. And this one costs a lot so I don't wanna lose the transaction in case I sign it wrong Embarrassed I guess i need to choose 'Sign message' then click on 'Sign message' and there's no OK, only 'verify' 'dismiss' or X Undecided we need a manual for the wallet! We never need a manual for any QT wallets out there right? We don't need manuals for Monero wallet either... but THIS...
Pages:
Jump to: