Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 59. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
4.2.3.9 is the latest Bismuth release https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

-Hotfix for split from 4.2.3.8, changes moved to block 700000
-Fully configurable GUI scaling
-Allow addresses with wrong case to spend balance after block 700000
-Dev announcements and version announcements in the wallet
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I've tried Eggpool but their miner is laggy and slow and payout is 10 coins minimum. I have also noticed Coinsaurus pool, much better hashrate and almost no lags though the algo really sucks. Not cryptonite though that sucks huge ones and it does it a lot... still I don't like this laggy algo  Smiley

It would be nice if Bismuth was listed on a popular exchange with good volume, so far cryptopia is the only decent one. Has anyone tried getting it listed on exchanges like Bittrex?

We contacted several exchanges, including Bittrex, but all refused us due to custom implementation. We hope this will change after the RPC implementation.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
I hate when cryptopia wallet get stuck .... UFF
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Fair price for Bismuth  Smiley

Is the price above real. In which exchange Bismuth hit 6 dollars. I don't see this graph on criptopia. Maybe some other exchange with very few volume.

Were some coins on sell order on Octaex like 2.5K BIS and someone bought them at 10x the price of cryptopia. The price spiked to 6$ because of the 15$ price per coin of Octaex buy.

https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/bis_btc/

It would be nice if Bismuth was listed on a popular exchange with good volume, so far cryptopia is the only decent one. Has anyone tried getting it listed on exchanges like Bittrex?

Is the price above real. In which exchange Bismuth hit 6 dollars. I don't see this graph on criptopia. Maybe some other exchange with very few volume.

Were some coins on sell order on Octaex like 2.5K BIS and someone bought them at 10x the price of cryptopia. The price spiked to 6$ because of the 15$ price per coin of Octaex buy.

https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/bis_btc/

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Somebody placed a decimal wrong and bought 2500 Bis for 5 Btc.

Oucccch!
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Have they reviled how many coins for a masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

Not fair enough once the project is mature and ready. There still a larger room to grow. but I believe if Bitcoin stabilizing or doesn't make any sudden move like the recent spike, Bismuth will hit the new all-time high.

after all, we can't deny the spike is tremendous imagine if we make it for a long-term investment. In the end, we just pick which color the Lambo we want.
Activity: 43
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
How profitable is it to mine this coin right now with an Nvidia GTX 1070? compared to ETH or Zcash for example.
I'm mining with 3 Gtx1080Ti. Get around 20 coins a day, so around $25.

Which miner/pool?
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!  Wink

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 16
How profitable is it to mine this coin right now with an Nvidia GTX 1070? compared to ETH or Zcash for example.

How much hash you are getting, because this seems to be a lot. Also which pool and miner you are using?

Because these days because of difficulty increase, mining reward is less

I remember that HR is around 7-8Gh/s, got ~20 shares per hour and each share worth ~0.04 BIS, 0.04*20*24 = 19.2BIS as I remember (this is few weeks ago, I haven't checked current status yet). I'm mining on the official pool, eggpool. Maybe the difficulty has increased and these numbers are not correct for now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

With only 3 GPUs this is very profitable to mine in my opinion. So with 2 rigs of 6 you'll get 100$ a day which is very very good, this if you didn't miscalculate something.

That's actually not too bad considering the price for BIS right now and if you don't dump right away the reward is obviously more if price goes up in the future. I'm gonna give it a try.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

With only 3 GPUs this is very profitable to mine in my opinion. So with 2 rigs of 6 you'll get 100$ a day which is very very good, this if you didn't miscalculate something.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

How much hash you are getting, because this seems to be a lot. Also which pool and miner you are using?

Because these days because of difficulty increase, mining reward is less
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: