Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 54. (Read 156192 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Are there any news about testnet rewards? Is there any problem?

Thanks
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Rumor they will have wallet fixed in some hours today.  Hopefully they get it sorted!
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
you really should get in touch with cryptopia staff... their wallet offline from lot of days... hope they update soon

We have contacted them but we didn't get any answer until now, we hope that they'll finish to update the wallet soon. We will keep you guys posted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
you really should get in touch with cryptopia staff... their wallet offline from lot of days... hope they update soon
they show 01.05.18 as the maintenance start. That hardly makes 3 days. More like 2 days if you ask me. Though I was mostly playing me Kingdom Come: Deliverance and mine Bis at night so I haven't sent me anything yet. I hope they don't screw with the balance I had there already
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Are there any news about where is my money?
90 DAYS on Cryptopia 0 in wallet

Can you provide the TX ID or the wallet address?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Happy anniversary for Bismuth and congratulates to all the winner. I wish all the best for Bismuth development team.

future moon soon here Cheesy
awaiting departure (again).
nice work BIS!

which color you want for Lambo, son.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
future moon soon here Cheesy
awaiting departure (again).
nice work BIS!
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
when will be distribution to testnet participants ?
thanks

The distribution has already started since yesterday. The dev is confirming the wallets.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
thanks
maybe it's been payd today, and look at your wallet may also have been sent to testnet participants. and congratulations to the participants tesnet
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
thanks

The winners of our Bismuth Anniversary Giveaway were drawn.

Congratulations to the winners and thank you all participants!

Are there any news about testnet rewards?

Thanks  Wink

Yes, they are paid as we speak. HCLivess is sending the amount after he checks and confirm each address.

https://twitter.com/bismuthdev/status/991426907714473984

48h on Cryptopia 0 in wallet

They are updating the wallet, please have a little more patience, the coins should be in your wallet as soon as they will finish to update to the latest version.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
48h on Cryptopia 0 in wallet
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Are there any news about testnet rewards?

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 308
These packets fly
I'm curious what makes BIS valuable, eg. do you need coins to run the dApps?

Does it need n * BIS to operate services? Interested on what the teams has to say on that.

Dapps based upon a chain (not just Bismuth one) use on chain transactions to operate.
Bismuth Dapps are based upon transactions and "openfield" data. That is, an optional arbitrary data field that can be used for virtually anything.

Any operation is then a Bismuth transaction.
Bismuth transaction have a fixed base fee plus a variable part that depends on the data field length.

So, yes, any Dapp will consume Bis as part of its working.
It's how all Dapps on any blockchain work.

The chain provides a secure infrastructure, the dapps build upon and "pay" for that.
Then the transaction fees go to the miners, who are the one securing the infrastructure via PoW.

Sure, I was wondering if it worked any differently with BIS than other chains.

Thanks!
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.

Does it need n * BIS to operate services? Interested on what the teams has to say on that.

Dapps based upon a chain (not just Bismuth one) use on chain transactions to operate.
Bismuth Dapps are based upon transactions and "openfield" data. That is, an optional arbitrary data field that can be used for virtually anything.

Any operation is then a Bismuth transaction.
Bismuth transaction have a fixed base fee plus a variable part that depends on the data field length.

So, yes, any Dapp will consume Bis as part of its working.
It's how all Dapps on any blockchain work.

The chain provides a secure infrastructure, the dapps build upon and "pay" for that.
Then the transaction fees go to the miners, who are the one securing the infrastructure via PoW.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
i made a transfer from my GUI wallet to cryptopia... its been already 24hours but nothing come out in my cryptopia balance. any help?
Activity: 308
These packets fly

Pages:
Jump to: