Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 62. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 505
0.00125  BTC not satoshis... i meant 125k satoshis

by the way why the announcement of coin started to be traded on https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/bis_btc has disappeared ?

Op you should add it to ann
Activity: 273
Merit: 3
mhh i never use web wallets... always use local ones... why keep money in other ppl pockets... BUT MAYBE they are ust out of sync since there was a mandatory update few days ago ?

ANYWAY i see bis back in the range of 50k satoshis in few days....  and it would still be highly underrated... this project is nice ... a fair price would be 0.00125 just to start... untill masternodes are not out... then when real apps will integrate ... TO THE MOON

0.00125 sat is very good
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
mhh i never use web wallets... always use local ones... why keep money in other ppl pockets... BUT MAYBE they are ust out of sync since there was a mandatory update few days ago ?

ANYWAY i see bis back in the range of 50k satoshis in few days....  and it would still be highly underrated... this project is nice ... a fair price would be 0.00125 just to start... untill masternodes are not out... then when real apps will integrate ... TO THE MOON
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hello I have disappeared more than 1100 bismuth from the web wallet !!!!!
is a gotcha??
You should not put the web wallet in the main thread if it is from third parties!

I lost my Bismuth too 😱
Activity: 17
hello I have disappeared more than 1100 bismuth from the web wallet !!!!!
is a gotcha??
You should not put the web wallet in the main thread if it is from third parties!
Activity: 222
Merit: 102

Hello,can anybody drop to me info about Bitcore?

As I think you are lost in this jungle here you can find some info about Bitcore: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902
Cheers!

Gawlea, I'd say Bittrex isn't even needed anymore - Binance is the king!

I know Binance asks for some serious $$$ up front so at the very least speak to Kucoin. Kucoin will add BIS for sure once RPC is implemented!

Yeah, you are right, but Bittrex is still better than Cryptopia, binance is the best out there and is the ultimate goal for all projects out there, as it was Polo some time ago. We will contact them all for sure when we will have the RPC set in place.

Awesome, great to hear! I absolutely love this project - keep up the great work!!
Activity: 273
Merit: 3
If the MN’s require two chains. Does that mean we will need 10,000 of Bis chain 2 and Bis?

Or will it mean we need to buy 10,000 Bis 2?

10,000 Bis
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
If the MN’s require two chains. Does that mean we will need 10,000 of Bis chain 2 and Bis?

Or will it mean we need to buy 10,000 Bis 2?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Congratulations to the 5 winners of our 1200 $BIS Giveaway!

Thank you all for participating, Bismuth Foundation!

Hello,can anybody drop to me info about Bitcore?

As I think you are lost in this jungle here you can find some info about Bitcore: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902
Cheers!

I know Binance asks for some serious $$$ up front so at the very least speak to Kucoin. Kucoin will add BIS for sure once RPC is implemented!

Yeah, you are right, but Bittrex is still better than Cryptopia, binance is the best out there and is the ultimate goal for all projects out there, as it was Polo some time ago. We will contact them all for sure when we will have the RPC set in place.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Did any of the dev team reach out to Bittrex after their POW request?

So thats a no.
Thx

Sorry, I've missed your question!

Bittrex refused us due to the custom implementation. We will contact them again when the RPC will be implemented.

Activity: 25
Thanx for replying & asking.

So thats a no.
Thx

Sorry, I've missed your question!

Bittrex refused us due to the custom implementation. We will contact them again when the RPC will be implemented.
Activity: 13

Hi everyone!

Be sure to update your wallets before block 580000

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/tag/4.2.3.7

Thank you!

Hi!

How do I update my linux wallet? just overwrite it?

regards ;-)

So thats a no.
Thx

Hi everyone!

Be sure to update your wallets before block 580000

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases/tag/4.2.3.7

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi, here (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27862959) are the signature design, but note that we don't have a signature campaign undergoing, yet.
Amazing! Thank you for the link you shared. I wish Bismuth project will open its signature campaign sooner or later this year. We actually need signature campaign to spread information, current progresses and future potential projects, services out to more and more potential investors. I believe that signature campaign will help to increase Bismuth liquidity generally.

I believe that signature campaign will help to increase Bismuth liquidity generally.

Incorrect. Signature campaigns do nothing but attract bottom feeding bounty scrubs who then take over the thread whining that they haven't received their 15 cents pay from the dev. BIS needs real marketing, not signature scrub marketing on shitcointalk.

Monero proves otherwise though
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
To clarify the MN approach:

- MN will still need Bis collateral and rewards will be paid in BIS
- A technical paper with strategy and details will come later, it's too soon right now
- A PoS chain, as a second level, will allow MN to reach consensus independently from the Bis PoW chain.
- Nothing will change for Bis, Users or miners. Bis and balances will stay on PoW chain.
- The two levels operating on two different strategies allow to highly strengthen and secure the network, since an attack would have to forge 2 chains with very different triggers.

So the MN implementation will not just be a "ping" test like on some coins, but would embed, from the start, innovative and secure algorithms.
All this is being evaluated, coded, documented, tested by the team.
More than excited!
I am waiting for your paper documents about Bismuth masternodes set up procedure.
Will we have hybrid network, which run simultaneously PoW and PoS, or only PoS after MN activated in the Bismuth network?
And testing procedure should be implemented as careful as possible to find out as many bugs as possible and fix them completely in order to make sure that Bismuth network will be healthy after upgraded.
Thanks for all your information in the future.

Hybrid is not a precise term, there would be two chains, running independently - one with metrics (PoS) and one with BIS (PoW)
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
To clarify the MN approach:

- MN will still need Bis collateral and rewards will be paid in BIS
- A technical paper with strategy and details will come later, it's too soon right now
- A PoS chain, as a second level, will allow MN to reach consensus independently from the Bis PoW chain.
- Nothing will change for Bis, Users or miners. Bis and balances will stay on PoW chain.
- The two levels operating on two different strategies allow to highly strengthen and secure the network, since an attack would have to forge 2 chains with very different triggers.

So the MN implementation will not just be a "ping" test like on some coins, but would embed, from the start, innovative and secure algorithms.
All this is being evaluated, coded, documented, tested by the team.
More than excited!
I am waiting for your paper documents about Bismuth masternodes set up procedure.
Will we have hybrid network, which run simultaneously PoW and PoS, or only PoS after MN activated in the Bismuth network?
And testing procedure should be implemented as careful as possible to find out as many bugs as possible and fix them completely in order to make sure that Bismuth network will be healthy after upgraded.
Thanks for all your information in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: