Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 26. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I entered the portal to buy the cryptomeo, but was someone successful with the purchase?
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I entered the portal to buy the cryptomeo, but was someone successful with the purchase?
Perhaps u bought tokens after pre-ICO finished... In this case, all cryptocurrency will be transferred into BM coins starting from day 1 of the ICO
Activity: 224
But my coins are not in my pre ICO account, Ivan its not up to 15/12 so how? Please tell me how this could happen.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
as far as I know, crowd sale will begin in 7 days.
What's the rate for buying the token on presale or during crown sale which is more better in value?
Pre-sale is over
During ICO tokens will be sold with bonus 20% for early investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
What's the rate for buying the token on presale or during crown sale which is more better in value?
Activity: 36
This project will be profitable for me, as it'll save my money. It's also important that BM provides means for advertisers and publishers to cooperate safely and honestly.
i have a questions i want to get 500 tokens. can i get 500 or just 1000 tokens ?
Yes, you can get 500 tokens.
Activity: 4
i have a questions i want to get 500 tokens. can i get 500 or just 1000 tokens ?
Activity: 26
Hi, minimum is 200$ it’s up to 600 bm coins
When ICO will start you will get 20% bonus for early investment
Activity: 55
The idea is not new, but today it's more relevant than ever. Waiting for ICO

I'm also waiting for the ICO.  Keep the good work devs.
Activity: 35
The idea is not new, but today it's more relevant than ever. Waiting for ICO
Activity: 36
Do guys from Bitcomo have the experience of launching similar projects? or is this the first one?

They have a powerful "base" and a proven business model

They have their own successful CPA network Smiley

Yes, but they are different projects. Whether Bitcomo will be successful or not, we will judge after the realization of what was announced

I think if the team has authority and implemented projects, they will do everything to make the project successful

I agree with you. Nobody wants to lose their credibility

I'm sure that we are here for one aim))  to earn))

Also sure that this project has proven and has no cases to doubt

May be it was at the beginning, but now it absolutely confident event

Now the missile is already launched, we have to wait for the landing
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Do guys from Bitcomo have the experience of launching similar projects? or is this the first one?

Yes, but they are different projects. Whether Bitcomo will be successful or not, we will judge after the realization of what was announced

I think if the team has authority and implemented projects, they will do everything to make the project successful

It's evident))
Activity: 227

They already have their own cpa-network! Then all we need it is an using the blockchain and smart-contracts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 207
Bitcomo stands out from their competitors. The others go inertly, overstating sales

Agree with you. I know only 2 or 3 good projects. The rest are just fakes

90% of all ICO - fake. Sad statistics  Embarrassed

I think it's all because ico is a great business model to make a lot of money from the air.
companies collect money and everything will end there...
Activity: 237

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

not only, I'm here because of the idea  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: