Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 22. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Meanwhile, bitcoin falls and falls Cry

So I say that you need to invest in altcoins too. But don't worry, bitcoin will grow soon

There are many different periods, rises, falls... It's usual situation, no need to worry

Nobody knows what will happen in the future  Tongue

But we need to believe in positive things)))

I guess we can see very good process of growing now, so it's OK)

I'm sure we will get our own profit)
Activity: 207

So I say that you need to invest in altcoins too. But don't worry, bitcoin will grow soon

There are many different periods, rises, falls... It's usual situation, no need to worry

I guess we can see very good process of growing now, so it's OK)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
congratulations on the beginning of the crowd sale!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Well, ISO has already started. Everyone who doesn't participate yet - it's time to buy tokens

There's even a discount 20% on the early sales
Activity: 240

Activity: 237
what the pre ico buyer will get as bonus?

preICO is done, ICO discont 20% on the early sales
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
what I know BITCOMO is the first decentralized CPA affiliate marketing network (CPA), with our support technology backed by Blockchain. where I once followed the bounty bitcomo program. bounty offered is bounty portal and share division automatically.
yep, but people should get used to the calculations through blockchain
Guys, is it possible to track somewhere how much tokens collected with 20% bonus? So i understand whether I'll have time to take a bonus too. The counter on the landing shows 0  Huh
Today is the second day of ICO sale. Stats will be updated with the progress of sales soon, I suppose
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Guys, is it possible to track somewhere how much tokens collected with 20% bonus? So i understand whether I'll have time to take a bonus too. The counter on the landing shows 0  Huh
Activity: 207
Will it grow after ico or the price for tokens will be fixed?
no, it won't be fixed as far as i know
Activity: 446
Will it grow after ico or the price for tokens will be fixed?
Activity: 36
Yes, ICO started and I bought tokens  Grin

Me too,but I bought tokens with etherium, but he grows and I think that I didn't do it correctly Sad

Now all altcoins are growing. It's better to buy tokens with bitcoin.
Activity: 237

Me too,but I bought tokens with etherium, but he grows and I think that I didn't do it correctly Sad
Activity: 434
what I know BITCOMO is the first decentralized CPA affiliate marketing network (CPA), with our support technology backed by Blockchain. where I once followed the bounty bitcomo program. bounty offered is bounty portal and share division automatically.

I agree with you, the bounty program is really generous. Also I have tokens. I think when they will be sold on the exchange, the price will increase.
Activity: 36
Activity: 41
Well, ISO has already started. Everyone who doesn't participate yet - it's time to buy tokens
Activity: 448
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
bought in, seems like they lowered the price...
Activity: 27
who is the group administrator of BITCOMO in vietnamese??
Thanksss
Pages:
Jump to: