Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 28. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Bitcomo stands out from their competitors. The others go inertly, overstating sales

Agree with you. I know only 2 or 3 good projects. The rest are just fakes

90% of all ICO - fake. Sad statistics  Embarrassed
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Bitcomo stands out from their competitors. The others go inertly, overstating sales

I'm glad the people now can differ fakes and really good projects, and escape fails but only win.. Like here e.g.  Wink)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Do guys from Bitcomo have the experience of launching similar projects? or is this the first one?

They have a powerful "base" and a proven business model
Activity: 240
Cost per action system leads to big open space for internet marketing

CPA system allows for each member to feel comfortable and be confident in earning.

Good sourse of income

Will not be tired to claim that we are living in wonderful times, because have such great ways for earnings))

The world is changing, I still wonder how much the blockchain will receive the people's vocation
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 246
this project is outstanding and it really has a good prospect. the team inspires confidence of many investors, and i think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate this project.

Yep, good team, good people, good ICO!  Cheesy Cool Grin
I also believe in them... Kiss
Activity: 29
Yes, of course, this is not a minus of the project.) I entered lots of projects like this.. noticing the up trend on the market, with the duration of the presale is like month and the moderate tempo of the kapa set, it makes no sense to get in the first hour Smiley But its everyone's business, I counted the options, here too, there are risks also
Activity: 270
now the price has reached + 30%, gaining 5% every 5 days and costs $ 0.39. Not bad at all  Wink
Funny paradox is that at the peak of the ether a couple of days ago, and even now it is more profitable to go with the price increase by 30% than at the first stages of crowds Smiley The difference is on one ether, something about 400-500 tokens
Well, the same can be said about all tokens targeting the price in usd
Activity: 240
now the price has reached + 30%, gaining 5% every 5 days and costs $ 0.39. Not bad at all  Wink
Funny paradox is that at the peak of the ether a couple of days ago, and even now it is more profitable to go with the price increase by 30% than at the first stages of crowds Smiley The difference is on one ether, something about 400-500 tokens
Activity: 14
Activity: 36
I'm new on the crypto. But I see what is written about this project and in the comments, I think this is a good project. And that you say, the sales are already over?
Activity: 244
pre-sale has already ended. I'm late  Cry The next sale will start after 2 weeks .. I need wait

Don't worry man, you can buy  BM in January then will be ICO Cheesy
Activity: 434

pre-sale has already ended. I'm late  Cry The next sale will start after 2 weeks .. I need wait

Activity: 67
Looks good.
Which token model Prof of Work or Proof of Stake?
What about bonus on pre-sale ?
Do you need advertasing partners?

Thanks for your opinion!
Token is erc20, for now its POW.
Bonus on presale 25% till 1st December.
We're currenlty working on partners process as well and have already partner Adcombo, Adpop and Adnow
Ok, Thanks for ansvers.
My partners has extensive experience in searching potencial investors.
Do you need some translations?
dude, when offering translations, at least try to use spell&grammar checker. Question - how many mistakes you've made in the previous post?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i looked at the price. Base on my past experience. Its never a good idea to buy into $1 ico.

In most cases it's true but it depends on the project.
Sometimes 1 dollar is ok, but sometimes 0.0001$ is a lot

ill buy after ico.
I think it's a not bad idea.
I am a very careful in choosing ICO.
For all time I paticipated in only 4 ICO. 
To each his own
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
i looked at the price. Base on my past experience. Its never a good idea to buy into $1 ico.

ill buy after ico.

Looks good.
Which token model Prof of Work or Proof of Stake?
What about bonus on pre-sale ?
Do you need advertasing partners?

Thanks for your opinion!
Token is erc20, for now its POW.
Bonus on presale 25% till 1st December.
We're currenlty working on partners process as well and have already partner Adcombo, Adpop and Adnow
Ok, Thanks for ansvers.
My partners has extensive experience in searching potencial investors.
Do you need some translations?
Pages:
Jump to: