Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 31. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
People keep investing. They're contributing to a community of BM investors and to improving online adv.

If the project is successful just imagine how many people will be doing similar ICOs  Smiley

In any case it's one of the best project which can be copied

the best in the category of marketing, if to be precise  Smiley

It has all aspects to be the sample model

Anyway I think that it's can be pleased to hear for all who has invested here)

Yep, good project, I hope it will stay the best!

It should stay the most profitable also.. He he
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
People keep investing. They're contributing to a community of BM investors and to improving online adv.

If the project is successful just imagine how many people will be doing similar ICOs  Smiley

Yep, good project, I hope it will stay the best!
Activity: 219

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Btw, anybody here plans to advertise via Bitcomo network after its launch?

under favorable conditions and a quality project, I will deal with this!
Activity: 193
Bitcomo simplifies doing business both for advertisers and publishers. Great that we will not deal with the mistakes of banks any more.

Bank errors are not the worst thing, SHAVE that's the worst thing

I think that whole marketing in the next 5 years will use blockchain technology. This is the best solution of all the main problems of cpa.
Activity: 246

Activity: 207

Activity: 237
Investing in Bitcomo is a good opportunity for business, as here everything will be transparent, fast and effective.

Blockchain one of the cool new technologies, which can be used in many ways, advertisement is one of them.

Yep and that's the reason why this project will be popular and actual for a very long time.

Of course! Countries are already heavily implementing blockchain in their processes  Cool Shocked Cool
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Investing in Bitcomo is a good opportunity for business, as here everything will be transparent, fast and effective.

Blockchain one of the cool new technologies, which can be used in many ways, advertisement is one of them.

Yep, good tech, tech of the future
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I like your project but didn't see much hype around it. What channels are you going to use for marketing?
Activity: 244
Pre-ICO has already begun. I think I will buy tokens at an inexpensive price. In any case, the price will increase.

all good, I bought tokens, the income grows  Cool Cheesy
Activity: 240
Bitcomo simplifies doing business both for advertisers and publishers. Great that we will not deal with the mistakes of banks any more.

Bank errors are not the worst thing, SHAVE that's the worst thing
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
We still have the problem that ETH grows super fast. It so unprofitable to change the currency that takes it record maximum every day on some tokens that are still not saleable.
So how do you imagine the payment? Introduce all the alts or what is your point?
It would be simpler to introduce Fiat. We need this option so that it does not work like it's twice higher next day like it is now cause of those couple ETH BTC.
Activity: 227
We still have the problem that ETH grows super fast. It so unprofitable to change the currency that takes it record maximum every day on some tokens that are still not saleable.
So how do you imagine the payment? Introduce all the alts or what is your point?
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
Activity: 446
I guess no. There's no point to do that, there are planned dates for all the participants of the project, so no one doesn't start earlier just to force the action.
Activity: 462
Guys, is there a chance of starting the platform earlier?

I do. Will be launching ICO at the end of 2018. I'm happy to try out what I've invested in Smiley
Activity: 237
Pages:
Jump to: