Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 12. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
if bitstar is traded on supernet iDex don't need poloniex anyway

Supernet InstantDEX is very great approach to these exchanges that are having issues.  But that is still on the way and until that we need to get into as many exchanges as possible. I hope that once we are trading nova exchange and thist dust settles we can start as community to put efforts together and looking where we wanna be next and get things happen in that way. There are people that have been trading on these exchanges and gathering these exchange points that are used by voting.  As I'm one of the longest supporter of bits and one of whales it has I'm willing to buy these votes with my coins.  If there are other whales who willing to go this way maybe we can coordinate things together. 

Ps.  Also I have been buying bits with these many year low prices.  THIS IS BUYING OPPORTUNITY NOW.

Mark81
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I for one finally got to buy into Bitstar at a great price! Can't wait until things steady themselves back out on a new exchange =)
Great work getting things figured out so fast pertaining to exchanges!
this is such a great opportunity price wise, im close to doubling my prior amount of bitstar.

Wallet stakes like a champ, can't wait for the new wallet!

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
if bitstar is traded on supernet iDex don't need poloniex anyway
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I for one finally got to buy into Bitstar at a great price! Can't wait until things steady themselves back out on a new exchange =)
Great work getting things figured out so fast pertaining to exchanges!
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
And heres our "boilerplate" reply

Thank you for getting in touch.

I understand that you are frustrated and I do not have any specifics to share regarding delistings of particular coins. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid Bitstar is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

At least with Bittrex they were clear on the reason (trade volume) and gave it a chance to improve. This is completely unilateral without any reason stated, no way to appeal, and no warning to the project leads! This will end up hurting Poloniex's reputation eventually.

Taking Polo at their word then, I imagine moving back to Bittrex would be the best move. Assuming most of the trade volume we had on Polo moved to Bittrex we would easily meet their volume requirements. And that would leave Nova as exchange two, which is plenty at this point in the project's development.

I agree with you ,i support you . Cool Cool
>>> Bits to NovaExchange soon BITS Not Trading yet
^^^^^

BITS @ NovaExchange

If The head dev could email support at novaexchange as the wallet is still in the works
BITS Team to Novaexchange
If you watch wallet coin info you see that they are syncin it from scratch for safety reasons.  Currently they are synced to block 747549 of 1846130 so they will take some time to come online with their wallet.

Edit: yesterday they were on block 553244 when i checked.
Activity: 480

I understand that you are frustrated and I do not have any specifics to share regarding delistings of particular coins. Unfortunately from time to time however, we must make a call whether to keep a market or to remove it. I am afraid that there is not a single metric that we use but rather several factors that weigh in to this final decision. As much as we would like to keep the markets that we chose to list, it is inevitable that some will have to be removed at some point. I am afraid Bitstar is one of these on this occasion.

We do always however announce these well in advance both on our Twitter and in our Notices section below our Trollbox.

You can also still initiate withdrawals for these coins until they are de-listed and for some time afterwards. You can do that here: https://poloniex.com/balances

I am sorry for the inconvenience but once a decision is made on such matters it will ultimately not be reversed.

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

At least with Bittrex they were clear on the reason (trade volume) and gave it a chance to improve. This is completely unilateral without any reason stated, no way to appeal, and no warning to the project leads! This will end up hurting Poloniex's reputation eventually.

Taking Polo at their word then, I imagine moving back to Bittrex would be the best move. Assuming most of the trade volume we had on Polo moved to Bittrex we would easily meet their volume requirements. And that would leave Nova as exchange two, which is plenty at this point in the project's development.
Activity: 223

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support

Hell of an answer :/
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Best regards,

Kevin
Poloniex Support
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Good morning to you all.  I contacted yesterday Nova Exchange with email asking for then to list bits. 

Here is what I got.:

"Hi,

We are planning to relist Bitstar under tomorrow, Bitstar has earlier been listed on Novaexchange, but was delisted for a long time ago due to zero trading volume.

We have just got answer that we can use the old wallet we have in our archive, and that this Bitstar is same coin that we earlier have listed, so there is no problem to relist this coin

Regards
Novaexchange Administrator Team"

I believe dev can confirm this after he wakes up.

Mark81

Hi,

I can confirm this, they have the wallet back up and running and are syncing to the chain now.. I've asked them to let me know when they are ready so we can announce it.
nice update mate, we will be able to see this project moving back inside nova, will be waiting for the good news and more progress
coming from your team OP, good luck and continue moving forward.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Good morning to you all.  I contacted yesterday Nova Exchange with email asking for then to list bits. 

Here is what I got.:

"Hi,

We are planning to relist Bitstar under tomorrow, Bitstar has earlier been listed on Novaexchange, but was delisted for a long time ago due to zero trading volume.

We have just got answer that we can use the old wallet we have in our archive, and that this Bitstar is same coin that we earlier have listed, so there is no problem to relist this coin

Regards

Mark81

Hi,

I can confirm this, they have the wallet back up and running and are syncing to the chain now.. I've asked them to let me know when they are ready so we can announce it.

Here is what I got.:

"Hi,

Regards

Mark81
Activity: 145
Bitstar is diving over 50% today.  any thought?
I'm hoping it dives a little more and hits my buy orders Smiley Never turn down cheap bits.
Activity: 4
Bitstar is diving over 50% today.  any thought?
Activity: 36
In my opinion back to bittrex is more preferable way for development
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

As requested, Fast start pack for windows current (old) wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b844l1i7541wgb5/Bitstar_win_faststart_0417.zip

Unpack to %appdata%/Bitstar/

1.44GB??  A little big.  my old wallet works perfectly ,so do i need to update ??

No this is only for people with new wallets that dont want to wait 2-3 days for network block sync
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
And what about Cryptopia?

I am not sure if they can handle big volumes, but maybe it is worth a try?

No reply to my email yet

As requested, Fast start pack for windows current (old) wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b844l1i7541wgb5/Bitstar_win_faststart_0417.zip

Unpack to %appdata%/Bitstar/

1.44GB??  A little big.  my old wallet works perfectly ,so do i need to update ??

No you dont need to update.  Fast start pack is for those who have fresh wallet install and do not want to wallet sync from scratch. Basically after installing wallet and after that downloading fast start pack user have to unzip it to %appdata%\bitstar to have wallet syncin from this day. 
Pages:
Jump to: