Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 11. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Added on cryptopia.

I've bought 50k just in case, coin is solid, dev is dayly around, maybe set a slack channel for talk about further development? Any way when some order trigger I will buy another 100k.  Smiley

Hi, We have a slack channel on the supernet slack

Get a invite here
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Activity: 313
Added on cryptopia.

I've bought 50k just in case, coin is solid, dev is dayly around, maybe set a slack channel for talk about further development? Any way when some order trigger I will buy another 100k.  Smiley

So it seems  Smiley Anything you had to do with it?

Looks like we are gonna be just ok after this polo accident.   Lets just keep working people! Cryptopia listing opens us new possibilities and with that i hope we get more visibility.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Added on cryptopia.

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.

ok plz now help me i need an online wallet for my bitstar to withdraw from poloniex, till my wallet syncs!!!!

If follow these instructions that I posted you will have your wallet synced in no time. I did testings and got wallet up to date in 30min. I tested fast start pack with both wallets (with services and basic wallet) and they are working fine. You will not loose your coins since you have over week until delisting so you have blenty of time to sync wallet from network. Also polo will give blenty of time to withdraw coins after that. By next weeks polo delisting I excpect Nova Exchange to be online with Bits wallet also. Its now ~700 000 blocks behind.

If it helps you could also add these to your bitstar.conf file that is located in %appdata%\bitstar. It helps to sync from network by finding other nodes more easily.  If you dont find file from %appdata%\bitstar then create it with notepad and add these lines below my post to file and save it. Remember check filename that its correct because notepad might save it as txt file first. If it does then just rename it.

addnode=160.178.245.183:62123
addnode=164.132.19.178:62123
addnode=167.114.103.43:62123
addnode=177.125.0.13:62123
addnode=181.208.41.113:62123
addnode=185.12.47.219:62123
addnode=217.182.170.173:62123
addnode=223.134.231.97:62123
addnode=47.208.180.92:62123
addnode=73.203.20.134:62123
addnode=75.165.44.70:62123
addnode=79.137.126.63:62123
addnode=82.114.234.174:62123
addnode=82.114.234.236:62123
addnode=86.61.16.215:62123
addnode=90.75.212.82:62123
addnode=95.102.187.170:62123
addnode=95.65.28.178:62123

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.

ok plz now help me i need an online wallet for my bitstar to withdraw from poloniex, till my wallet syncs!!!!

If follow these instructions that I posted you will have your wallet synced in no time. I did testings and got wallet up to date in 30min. I tested fast start pack with both wallets (with services and basic wallet) and they are working fine. You will not loose your coins since you have over week until delisting so you have blenty of time to sync wallet from network. Also polo will give blenty of time to withdraw coins after that. By next weeks polo delisting I excpect Nova Exchange to be online with Bits wallet also. Its now ~700 000 blocks behind.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Guys i downloaded the fast start data for windows. Now what should i do? Where do i put the files?

unpack them to %appdata%/bitstar

I have unpacked them. But the wallet wont open anymore it freezes on Rescanning..

Would you plz send me a link of the windows wallet that works with the data?

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Guys i downloaded the fast start data for windows. Now what should i do? Where do i put the files?

I have unpacked them. But the wallet wont open anymore it freezes on Rescanning..

If you are just getting started and having trouble syncing from scratch like I did (stalling on the 59's hah)...I would suggest deleting all bitstar program files including the appdata...re installing everything from scratch...once you start up bitstar for the first time (make sure you are not connected to the internet otherwise it will start to sync) the appdata folder will be created and appear after this. extract the fast start zip file into the appdata/bitstar folder and replace all necessary files. connect to the internet and reopen program...synced and worked for me...hope this helps

Fast start pack is for wallets that are just installed and not in sync with current network.  To use fast start pack correctly: close your wallet and make sure its not running at background.  After thst delete everything from %appdata%\bitstar except wallet.dat and  possible bitstar.conf file.  You should take backup of your wallet.dat and bitstar.conf file before doing anything.   After deleting everything else unpack fast start pack to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that restart wallet and let it run.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.

Hello, anyone know how much time i need to mature the coins for start staking?. Thank you

Hi kimbo23!  To start staking it takes 24 hours.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Good call. It is better for us to only have 1 or 2 good and trusted exchanges anyway, we dont have this big of trading volume yet
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitstar was added to a possible exchange called cryptodao, but as we cannot verify its legitimacy we have removed the posts relating to it and would recommend not sending coins there for now as we cannot see any coins on there really trading.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Cryptopia has a great exchange, i would aim to get listed there.

That is also on my mind because Komodo is also traded and Wireless Coin that is first Komodo asset.  It has good volume and and its been around a while.  Also it is sponsoring altcoin markets focussing podcast show called Blockchain Dynamics.  It gives weekly basis lookup what is happening in altcoins. Their show has Dot giveaway every week (Dot is cryptopia token).  There is possible chance to sponsor through their show.

Of course we should contact bittrex first and try make deal with them. 
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Cryptopia has a great exchange, i would aim to get listed there.
Update to Nova Exchange wallet sync: their wallet has now passed 50% of current network height.  Their height is  931959 and bits is on going 1846422.

With current speed this may take 2.5 days to get wallet to online.
Pages:
Jump to: