Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 13. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

As requested, Fast start pack for windows current (old) wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b844l1i7541wgb5/Bitstar_win_faststart_0417.zip

Unpack to %appdata%/Bitstar/

1.44GB??  A little big.  my old wallet works perfectly ,so do i need to update ??
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Beta wallet sneak peak

Styling will be added later, this is a pure performance and stability wallet update, it is a totally different code base than our old wallet, but we still have it fully working with our current chain, which means no silly coin swaps!

Looking good dev!(Yes i am back Smiley )
Welcome back Flooks!  Right in time! 
 Cheesy
Activity: 145

I'd say you'd have to set the bounty to at least 10 cent USD worth of Bits  per vote to get a large amount of votes from the campaign. More is better. Hard to say how much total votes would be needed as the winner varies each round.

@novaexchange you need 250 votes to get listed. When you hit that the coin is listed no mather how many coins are hiting this number.

According to Nova's website we're already listed, or at least that's what it said when I tried to buy our way onto the exchange. I'm waiting to hear back from their support regarding what's up.

If I don't have to buy BITS onto the list and someone else did I have 183 points worth of their token for voting. If I do I only have a hundred or so votes worth. Someone in the community will need to pick up the remainder, or we do it the old fashioned way.

I'll let you all know when I find out about it's status.

Thank you for that. I registered and didn't see BITS on there for voting or on the exchange, so we definitely need to know what's up.

I heard back from Nova this morning. They are asking for some details I don't have (Dev - please watch for PM) but it sounds like we'll be able to get listed.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

As requested, Fast start pack for windows current (old) wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b844l1i7541wgb5/Bitstar_win_faststart_0417.zip

Unpack to %appdata%/Bitstar/

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Beta wallet sneak peak

Styling will be added later, this is a pure performance and stability wallet update, it is a totally different code base than our old wallet, but we still have it fully working with our current chain, which means no silly coin swaps!
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
What does everybody think about c-cex as an exchange? they have been around quite a while

The other issues - check the slack channel mark81 mentioned a few posts above. Primarily rebranding/launching, team effort of people involved to do some PR,Storytelling, update of Website (still shows all exchanges)... just to mention a few.

The more listings the merrier, no?

It is quite a way.  Shocked
What does everybody think about c-cex as an exchange? they have been around quite a while

I think Bitstar should added  more exchange platforms , not only one .
Activity: 223

The other issues - check the slack channel mark81 mentioned a few posts above. Primarily rebranding/launching, team effort of people involved to do some PR,Storytelling, update of Website (still shows all exchanges)... just to mention a few.

The more listings the merrier, no?
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Nom nom nom, expanding my bag at fire sale prices.

When is wallet beta ready for testing?

New fast start pack uploading now
Beta wallet should be in the next day or so, will make it open beta now after all this

Great! Let us know when its available Smiley

Whats your comment on the other issues?

Which other issues
Activity: 223

Beta wallet should be in the next day or so, will make it open beta now after all this

Great! Let us know when its available Smiley

Whats your comment on the other issues?
Activity: 313

Thank you for news,  please check Snet bitstar slack channel.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

We should consider a return to Bittrex too. They delisted BITS for lack of trading volume (that's all they care about), because the trading volume was all moving to Polo (ironically). If we get delisted on Polo though, all the trade volume could go back to Bittrex. I'd prefer we stay on Polo, but if that's not possible then Bittrex may open up again. I also think we should try to get on Cryptopia though. Need a backup plan. With the removal of older projects, it seems like there is a business opportunity here for another exchange. The Polo/Bittrex stranglehold on the markets is bad. We need Instadex ASAP.

I agree with you!!FIRST,we try our best to stay POLO,  if it doesnt work, try to back to BITTREX, .  SECOND, we should find some other exchange platform. 
  If there anything i can do ,just let me know.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I'd say you'd have to set the bounty to at least 10 cent USD worth of Bits  per vote to get a large amount of votes from the campaign. More is better. Hard to say how much total votes would be needed as the winner varies each round.

@novaexchange you need 250 votes to get listed. When you hit that the coin is listed no mather how many coins are hiting this number.
Your right, was thinking of a different exchanges process..
Anyways my offer still stands, always looking to help =)
Could start at 10 cent worth of Bits and adjust accordingly until the 250 quota is met.

According to Nova's website we're already listed, or at least that's what it said when I tried to buy our way onto the exchange. I'm waiting to hear back from their support regarding what's up.

If I don't have to buy BITS onto the list and someone else did I have 183 points worth of their token for voting. If I do I only have a hundred or so votes worth. Someone in the community will need to pick up the remainder, or we do it the old fashioned way.

Thank you for that. I registered and didn't see BITS on there for voting or on the exchange, so we definitely need to know what's up.

Quite welcome Quadra. I've got to say Nova doesn't seem to be a bad little exchange. I've posted a few bids and it seems to function well. Hopefully their support is quick with a response.
Activity: 480

Pages:
Jump to: