Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 19. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I was intending to send a transaction, but most of my coins went stuck on "Stake".
What can I do? It's been 10 minutes and I can't access my funds....

Edit: I don't get how this wallet works. I wanted to send something, but my wallets got caught in the staking thing, now I have to wait a ton of blocks to get them back apparently, and as some come back, others go back to staking.. how do I just get my full wallet out of the stake thing and into my balance? I want to move my funds now not when it decides to stop staking.

Lock your wallet so it stops staking. Then wait, I'm afraid, for the staked coins to clear.

Yeah I though if it wasn't unlocked, the coins would be stuck. Seems like I just have to wait.

The thing is, I entered the password to unlock it to send the transaction, it prompted me with how the total amount I was intending to send was bigger due the fee (apparently you have to discount the fee manually) and somehow in this split second where I entered the password, like 90% of my coins when in stake mode.
Devs should look into that so when you enter the password to send a transaction, coins don't become stuck in stake mode when you didn't intend to stake, because now i have to wait a ton of time for the blocks to pass so I get my coins back.

Am I at least making any coins? if I mined new coins and I get a reward they show under "Unconfirmed"?

You should be making more coins if they are staking - provided they are accepted by the blockchain. If you go into transactions and on the left there is a ? then that means your solve for the block wasn't accepted by the blockchain (but you likely got your stake back quicker.)

Dev is working on a new wallet - perhaps he will incorporate this.

Did difficulty just go up a lot? how do I check this?

It says expected reward (4) days

Did I get really lucky?

Depends how many coins you have but it's likely the network is going to get lots of help real soon.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I was intending to send a transaction, but most of my coins went stuck on "Stake".

Edit: I don't get how this wallet works. I wanted to send something, but my wallets got caught in the staking thing, now I have to wait a ton of blocks to get them back apparently, and as some come back, others go back to staking.. how do I just get my full wallet out of the stake thing and into my balance? I want to move my funds now not when it decides to stop staking.

Lock your wallet so it stops staking. Then wait, I'm afraid, for the staked coins to clear.

Yeah I though if it wasn't unlocked, the coins would be stuck. Seems like I just have to wait.

The thing is, I entered the password to unlock it to send the transaction, it prompted me with how the total amount I was intending to send was bigger due the fee (apparently you have to discount the fee manually) and somehow in this split second where I entered the password, like 90% of my coins when in stake mode.
Devs should look into that so when you enter the password to send a transaction, coins don't become stuck in stake mode when you didn't intend to stake, because now i have to wait a ton of time for the blocks to pass so I get my coins back.

Am I at least making any coins? if I mined new coins and I get a reward they show under "Unconfirmed"?

You should be making more coins if they are staking - provided they are accepted by the blockchain. If you go into transactions and on the left there is a ? then that means your solve for the block wasn't accepted by the blockchain (but you likely got your stake back quicker.)

Did difficulty just go up a lot? how do I check this?

It says expected reward (4) days

Did I get really lucky?
pump pump pump pump pump it up Shocked Shocked

If I was a whale, I would be using my coins on the wallet to generate new coins with the big whale stake.

It's easy to mine and make tons of new coins and you help the network doing so. So no need to dump, just keep mining coins and trading to keep a healthy uprise and we all end up making more money than with some short pump and dump.

Activity: 512
Merit: 250
pump pump pump pump pump it up Shocked Shocked
Wow I actually made like 2000 new BITS Cheesy

This was worth it.

You can mine this coin with a decent stake, it's worth the try before more people start staking.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I hope this coin will hit min 20k tomorrow..
Activity: 84
I knew this coin would fly in the following days which is why I synced my wallet.

This coin has ideal total supply like bitcoin (21 million), and has nothing fancy on it. Just a solid altcoin.

Notice how bitcoinPlus and BitcoinDark are flying too.

Apparently big pump groups want to take those to %10,000+ while HF fears in btc are persistent

48 BTC order at 5000 sats right now, this is gonna fly
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Why the big increase in trading volume?

Insider knowledge?

Care to share?

Anyone know?

I think this is  just "normal"  pump&dump cycle that we have seeing happening in bits for past year and repeating itself in couple of months which is good to providing liquididity for market. There are news of new wallet coming and in 90% those cases it is used to pump market but since announcing that have not happened yet i think this is just pump&dump.

I think it also has to do with the amount of btc looking for a new home to make profits and people like me that are taking profits elsewhere and using that btc to expand position in coin we support like bitstar.
Activity: 313

Insider knowledge?

Care to share?

Anyone know?

I think this is  just "normal"  pump&dump cycle that we have seeing happening in bits for past year and repeating itself in couple of months which is good to providing liquididity for market. There are news of new wallet coming and in 90% those cases it is used to pump market but since announcing that have not happened yet i think this is just pump&dump.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Insider knowledge?

Care to share?

Anyone know?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I've download this: faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar

to use with the "Bitstar Full Services wallet"

and when I open it, im stuck in the Bitstar Wallet splash screen and it says "Loading block index..."

how long do I need to wait? its been like 10 minutes

It can take a while, depends how many keys are in your wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Bitstar coin getting some traffic @ polo, i just stocked up as well.

Partnerships is the future of crypto/digital currencies. SuperNet understood this as did Bitstar.

News of a new wallet smells of development, never a bad thing.

low coin count and the wallet staking pays dividends.

Very excited about the new wallet... Grin

note to SuperNet. Seize the moment, cryptos get a lot of attention in 2017. Be one of the noticed.

and a website Shocked
Activity: 84
I've download this: faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar

to use with the "Bitstar Full Services wallet"

and when I open it, im stuck in the Bitstar Wallet splash screen and it says "Loading block index..."

how long do I need to wait? its been like 10 minutes
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
have you tried repair wallet? in the debug console

This fixed everyhing. Thanks!

Glad to hear, your welcome
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
have you tried repair wallet? in the debug console

This fixed everyhing. Thanks!