Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 17. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Is there some news, or what is the reason for the sudden pump at poloniex?

And yeah, there was some news that caused the crazy spark.. it was a post from T3CLtd saying:
"The 'Chain' isn't under development at this point, the BATL coin network is simply operational as it is supposed to be.

The commercial App which will utilise BATL, however, is still under development and we will be releasing an update on this in the very near future. Thank you for your patience.

See link here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1520172.100
This coin I observe from the first increase on 28 March 2017 to this day has pumped 3-4 times abruptly.
and that made me feel at home with BITS.
there is always a surprise.

The pumps just got smaller and smaller which sucks. Its not too difficult to pump a coin like BITS and make profit so I wonder why pumps arent bigger..

Chechkout bitstar richlist here: http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/richlist

Top 1 address is batl burn address  and second address belongs to escrow with Supernet ATM deal but...  

Top 3 and top 4 addresses are accumulating heavily bits since from LAST MONTH!  So definatelly inside trading going on probably due preparing to wallet release or something to related that. Prices are  probaly going to explode for that.  Everyone hold your hats!

Tempting...
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but what exactely is the batl burn thing and how do you know who the second address belongs to?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
There is now a lot more money going to these altcoins. 
Bitstar used to be on Top 100 at one point but now to get there coin have to have over 2.3Million dollar marketcap so definitely times have changed.
This coin I observe from the first increase on 28 March 2017 to this day has pumped 3-4 times abruptly.

The pumps just got smaller and smaller which sucks. Its not too difficult to pump a coin like BITS and make profit so I wonder why pumps arent bigger..

Chechkout bitstar richlist here: http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/richlist

Top 1 address is batl burn address  and second address belongs to escrow with Supernet ATM deal but...  

Top 3 and top 4 addresses are accumulating heavily bits since from LAST MONTH!  So definatelly inside trading going on probably due preparing to wallet release or something to related that. Prices are  probaly going to explode for that.  Everyone hold your hats!
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

Activity: 151
how many of you guys are currently working on improving Bitstar? Why arent you guys doing some social media to make the coin more popular? Huh

There are 3 of us working on Bitstar, but mainly one working on the upgrade of wallet, we are working on upgrading it further from our testing hence the beta test delay.

Fair enough. What features come with the new wallet and do you have an estimate on when it will be finished?
Any news are good news to keep the coin alive Wink

Bitstar is way ahead of it's time in regards to collaboration(SuperNet). Collaboration is key to an alts longevity.

Bitstar current wallet works great although it is slow to load. New wallet release is pending.

Bitstar satoshi value is relatively consistent.

What exactly will SuperNET and Bitstar collaborate on? Such a long time has passed, has the deal changed in this time?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
A super team!

My wallet does not have any problem.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
how many of you guys are currently working on improving Bitstar? Why arent you guys doing some social media to make the coin more popular? Huh

There are 3 of us working on Bitstar, but mainly one working on the upgrade of wallet, we are working on upgrading it further from our testing hence the beta test delay.

Fair enough. What features come with the new wallet and do you have an estimate on when it will be finished?

Bitstar is way ahead of it's time in regards to collaboration(SuperNet). Collaboration is key to an alts longevity.

Bitstar current wallet works great although it is slow to load. New wallet release is pending.

Bitstar satoshi value is relatively consistent.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
so no reason for the pop...?
Bits have seen very nice price action or what you think? I hope we see price to maintain it self on these levels or even climbing higher.  How is development going on?  When to expect news? 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

wow amazing dev , you work again on this time on poloniex .
price raise again from 2070 , 6 hours ago but now price BITS 2400 .
good jobs.

I dont think that dev has nothing to do with this pump on poloniex.  Yes it is good to see great volymes on bits but they dont believe in pump&dump schemes when building realible cryptocoin.  This is the way things have been from early start on 2014 to this day.  Bits is so small coin when comparing to others that any whale with funds can come to play this market up and going.  I hope this will be seen in positively by markets and support starts building for this coin.  I dont want to see anyone to get burned by manipulation of markets.  For every newcomer and old supporters of bits: happy appril fools day!   Grin
Activity: 421
new stable bitstar node:

addnode=139.162.75.152
Dextrust.org #Defi
wow amazing dev , you work again on this time on poloniex .
price raise again from 2070 , 6 hours ago but now price BITS 2400 .
good jobs.
Dextrust.org #Defi
Wow amazing , Dev work again on poloniex .
great sir.
Pages:
Jump to: