Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 20. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
have you tried repair wallet? in the debug console
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I just re-installed or updated full bitstar 1.4.0 over the previous one. Replaced the .dat etc. However my coins are missing. They aren't staking or the history doesn't show that they've been sent somewhere away? Blocks are up to date. What is happening?

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003975867

Pending Market Removals - 03/18/17

Bill Yesterday at 10:32 PM
The following markets will be removed on March 18th, 2017:

Hi, we have seen this and have sent a message to them, but it looks like the removal is just unavoidable as it seems most of our users are on poloniex also the current low-key nature of the project, I can assure you that things are still developing here, there will be some announcements coming soon.

If anybody would like to be involved in beta testing our next wallet update please PM me with what OS you are going to test on, there will only be a couple of beta testers needed as we have extensively tested it our side and have the new wallet working nicely with our current chain.  We are already working on updating the new wallet also which will add some much needed new features.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003975867

Pending Market Removals - 03/18/17

Bill Yesterday at 10:32 PM
The following markets will be removed on March 18th, 2017:

BTC-BITS

BTC-GEMZ

BTC-GRT

BTC-HYPER

BTC-HZ

BTC-PXI

BTC-SCOT

BTC-SLG

BTC-UNIQ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
interseting polo coin with upside.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

We are building a central calender/agenda for the decentral world: www.Cryptoagenda.com
Want to share your PUBLIC agenda? send a mail with your iCal-adress to [email protected]

It is always nice to have an extra podium to share your coin on, not?

www.Cryptoagenda.com
https://twitter.com/Cryptoagenda
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This link shows Error 523 http://bitstarcoin.com/faststart_linuxboost_1.49.zip fery often, can not download faststart for linux
Activity: 313
Is BITS still working with supernet and jl777?

I am in that conclusion by following supernet slack channel.  Supernet has canceled core coins consept but their are working together with other coins ie. syscoin was confirmed by audo.  Bitstar is right now in middle of great changes to its blockchain and also by T3Cltd is waiting to supernet build its InstantDex to get things going on for bits ATM project.  But since these things have been ongoing already so long it's best to get confirmation from developers and T3Cltd what are current status of these projects.  Lot of hopes are still on air but those wont get things build.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Is BITS still working with supernet and jl777?
I downloaded that last version but when I start it this error popups: Error loading blkindex.dat
Quit bitstar wallet from file menu by selecting quit.
After that you need to delete all blockchain files and directories from %appdata%\bitstar directory EXCEPT wallet.dat and config file if exist bitstar.conf.
On first page of this thread you find windows and linux fast start pack file.  Download one corresponding your operating system and extract that to %appdata%\bitstar.  After that start wallet.  It should start catching up blockchain.  There is also on page 83 of this thread blockchain uploaded by to Megs by community user LuckyLeprachaun.  I hope this helps.
It is adgr-fs-srvc in the end
I downloaded that last version but when I start it this error popups: Error loading blkindex.dat
It is Bitstar v1.2.0.0-adgr

Is that last one?

No,  version 1.4.0.0-adgr. Download newer wallet.
It is Bitstar v1.2.0.0-adgr

Is that last one?
Yes. Shows same result as checkwallet:

wallet check passed : true
Please check your wallet that it is newest one and if that doesn't help the än I am really amazed...  I cant think of anything else to help. 
Yes. Shows same result as checkwallet:

wallet check passed : true
The result is exactly as you posted. And here is my wallet with coins http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/address/BBAHo1fA1jTMoWnN2JiE7ACzbcFdHGRXfg

Have you tried "repairwallet"  in console?
Coins are there, I just sent them to my address and they are there.

If they are not shown in wallet check if your wallet is on same block as explorer and if so check hash of those blocks and see if they match eatch other.  In console use command "getblockhash 1800771" for block 1800771 and you shoud receive 7e46152fbf143a2298f430b466baa8d7b03b3e2c8005e6e785be769b3368b60d as result.  If not then problem is that your wallet has forked and you have to reload whole chain from start or from latest bootstrap file.
Coins are there, I just sent them to my address and they are there.
Pages:
Jump to: