Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 23. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
 I checked the address,and the balance is right.    i prefer to " using existing private keys and wallet.dat" Smiley
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Quick wallet swap update

We are still working on a couple of ways to do a wallet upgrade, first off would be a new chain but using existing private keys and wallet.dat, we have tested this and have it working, the second way would be to get our current chain working on a new code base, we have made this partially work but are still working on this.

While we still have two choices still on the table, the added benefits of going onto a new chain is faster performance, smaller chain size and we can fully remove the burned coins, please let us know your thoughts on this.

If we do the new chain we need to make sure our explorer and richlist data is correct, this is how we will send the right coins back to the right account, please could you all follow the steps below to check your addresses have the right amount listed.

• Click the receive tab to get a list of your addresses and amounts
  • Then visit http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com and search the address, make sure its correct both in the search and in the richlist
  • Then confirm on here that all look good.

Many thanks

I have a discrepancy but I think it may be because I was staking. I've locked the wallet and stopped staking but the 24397.069186 BITS that I was staking still shows on the overview page. The TOTAL of my two active BITS addresses seems to match up though. How do I get the amount I was staking to go back to the "pool" of stored BITS? Do I have to do more than stop staking? The wallet shows I'm up-to-date. (I've also done repairwallet in the console and everything checks out OK.)

I still vote that we move forward to a new blockchain with improved tech (and I hope working SuperNET interoperbility again) and burn the BITS spent on BATL.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
A splendid team! My balance does not have any problem.

I think that new code base is good.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Quick wallet swap update

We are still working on a couple of ways to do a wallet upgrade, first off would be a new chain but using existing private keys and wallet.dat, we have tested this and have it working, the second way would be to get our current chain working on a new code base, we have made this partially work but are still working on this.

While we still have two choices still on the table, the added benefits of going onto a new chain is faster performance, smaller chain size and we can fully remove the burned coins, please let us know your thoughts on this.

If we do the new chain we need to make sure our explorer and richlist data is correct, this is how we will send the right coins back to the right account, please could you all follow the steps below to check your addresses have the right amount listed.

• Then visit http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com and search the address, make sure its correct both in the search and in the richlist

Many thanks

Here everything looks correct. Addresses shows right balances. I'm in favor to take step torwards new chain so we have these new benefits from it. Also this would be good showcase for bitstar team to show to their professionalism. So lets do it!

Thanks Mark81
Activity: 313
Quick wallet swap update

Many thanks

Here everything looks correct. Addresses shows right balances. I'm in favor to take step torwards new chain so we have these new benefits from it. Also this would be good showcase for bitstar team to show to their professionalism. So lets do it!
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Is it possible to explain how to do these steps with the command line, please?

type "bitstard listaccounts"
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Is it possible to explain how to do these steps with the command line, please?
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Quick wallet swap update

Many thanks
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
And upgraded batl explorer http://batlexplorer.bitstarcoin.com/

Good work dev!!! Api is good to have! How are testings going on with new wallet?

Really well, just writing up a post for the next stage.  will post tomorrow now as I want to get users to check something ready for the next stage
Trading rule number 1.
When you want to completelly get rid of a coin, go to the ann thread and say you have sold all of it because you are fed up with it.
Within the next 24 hours they will pump it in order to make "investors" calm.
Then sell at double price like a pro.
Thanks for the pump. Now I sold.  Cheesy

I quess your theory works other way around too?¿ By saying that you will buy all the coins then "they" dump coins to keep investors satisfied...¿?
And upgraded batl explorer http://batlexplorer.bitstarcoin.com/

Good work dev!!! Api is good to have! How are testings going on with new wallet?
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Trading rule number 1.
When you want to completelly get rid of a coin, go to the ann thread and say you have sold all of it because you are fed up with it.
Thanks for the pump. Now I sold.  Cheesy

But it didn't double... it only pumped 75%. I had a sell order at double, didn't hit. Now I am baghold. Very sad.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Trading rule number 1.
Thanks for the pump. Now I sold.  Cheesy
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
I am glad I got rid of all my bits these days.
I have emptied all of that problem called "wallet" and deleted it.

Have fun with my bits, and keep waiting for ages to sync and keep waiting for developments guys.  Grin
Thanks for giving me your BTC.
Dev told me that he contacted Bittrex to keep them updated as to the ongoing development and their response was simply to offer another week for the trade volume to meet their new 2-week minimum daily-average level of 0.3btc.

This new Bittrex policy is stupid. They only seem to be interested in "hot" coins that have a lot of volume. Don't get me wrong volume is great, but some coins are slower burn than others and focused on long term fundamentals (like BitStar). A lot of the crap coins are hot for a while, but they don't last. I like the technology of Bittrex, but this will end up hurting their reputation. Poloniex has inferior tech IMHO but it's a better exchange, because it allows for a free market and ultimately has more overall volume than Bittrex. It's like Bittrex is encouraging trade bots just so they can make a profit off the margins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Dev told me that he contacted Bittrex to keep them updated as to the ongoing development and their response was simply to offer another week for the trade volume to meet their new 2-week minimum daily-average level of 0.3btc.

Currently Bittrex displays this: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, October 7th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.3 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected]." Hopefully the developers can contact them (and maybe they already have). It does appear that trade volume has switched largely from Bittrex to Polo so that may be part of the issue.
Pages:
Jump to: