Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 24. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/228646108-Pending-Market-Removals-10-07-16

low volume!  now trade almost at the POLO .barely at the bitterx..  wonder the dev has thought a way to avoid it Huh?
 if it delist from the bitterx, there only one trade platform left...it is not a good thing??
Activity: 666
Merit: 500

Hardly, this coin is currently undergoing development work, has a history of continual development activity within the industry and only recently was showing a regular amount of volume in trading. Dev will contact them no doubt, which is one of the things they are asking for to establish the status of the coin.

Last 24 hours the bittrex volume was 0.73 BTC. Why does it still show it will be delisted if there is no trade of 0.2 BTC within 7 days?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Hardly, this coin is currently undergoing development work, has a history of continual development activity within the industry and only recently was showing a regular amount of volume in trading. Dev will contact them no doubt, which is one of the things they are asking for to establish the status of the coin.

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
this coin will be will be heavily traded one day .... i guess

Seems like so... It's getting pressuring up the heat... When coin count get reduced from blockchain about 25% then there will be new set for pricing which will send this coin to a new level.

from my market analysis, it is clear that  there are few individuals who are trying so hard to lower the market... i dont know their motives yet ,, it could that they want to lower the price so they can accumilate for a lower price, or they maybe they bought  Bits so cheap and now they wanna sell,,,,

Or maybe it is just a personal problem with the DEV ....

any ways... i put some buy bid for a low price,,,,,,, hopefully some one can sell me his bits at a low price...

I will bring another thing to your market analysis. It's called trading bot.  Cheesy
Activity: 256

Seems like so... It's getting pressuring up the heat... When coin count get reduced from blockchain about 25% then there will be new set for pricing which will send this coin to a new level.

from my market analysis, it is clear that  there are few individuals who are trying so hard to lower the market... i dont know their motives yet ,, it could that they want to lower the price so they can accumilate for a lower price, or they maybe they bought  Bits so cheap and now they wanna sell,,,,

Or maybe it is just a personal problem with the DEV ....

any ways... i put some buy bid for a low price,,,,,,, hopefully some one can sell me his bits at a low price...
Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Activity: 256
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
We just heard back from poloniex, the wallet was offline due to the explorer being offline, they are now working on getting it back up.

Cool. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We just heard back from poloniex, the wallet was offline due to the explorer being offline, they are now working on getting it back up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Well I certainly can't deposit or withdraw BITS from Poloniex. It says "Temporarily Disabled" for BITS.

I was speaking with the dev earlier and he said a ticket has been opened with Poloniex support to address the problem.

As for BATL, I just posted in that thread.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Did I miss on why Poloniex has BITS wallet disabled? Just noticed it today.

Just checked and it's not disabled that I can tell.

Well I certainly can't deposit or withdraw BITS from Poloniex. It says "Temporarily Disabled" for BITS.

Also, what's going on with BATL?

Many here swapped a lot of BITS for BATL but we haven't really seen anything since...

I quess thats why polo trades premium vs bittrex. You cant get money out of there or to there.
I think the coin in the year 3 10%.the dev havnt update the information.

I'm still having stake that equals 25% staking reward. (Coins x 25%) ÷ 365 days = daily reward
Activity: 207
I think the coin in the year 3 10%.the dev havnt update the information.
Activity: 364
I think my question about interest got lost in the shuffle. Are we at year three 10% interest yet?

Sill in year 2 @ 25%, it's on the first page.
Activity: 480
I think my question about interest got lost in the shuffle. Are we at year three 10% interest yet?
Activity: 480

Just checked and it's not disabled that I can tell.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Fast start pack for 1.4.0.0 windows wallet:

faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar

MD5 hash of file faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar:
0c16e5e6540bd6138ad26656d0e4d7b0

Download, unpack and place contents in your %appdata%/roaming/Bitstar folder. Make sure the wallet is not running at the time.

Thanks for the update. Has anyone tried to run this again? Im at work so I can't right, but I will try later, and I hope that it does not crash again.

We have had confirmation of it working and have tested it locally on the 1.4.0.0 wallet before releasing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Fast start pack for 1.4.0.0 windows wallet:

faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar

MD5 hash of file faststart_11092016_windows_1.4.0.0.rar:
0c16e5e6540bd6138ad26656d0e4d7b0

Download, unpack and place contents in your %appdata%/roaming/Bitstar folder. Make sure the wallet is not running at the time.

Thanks for the update. Has anyone tried to run this again? Im at work so I can't right, but I will try later, and I hope that it does not crash again.
Pages:
Jump to: