Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 4. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
another good but dead born coin?shame on polo. why you re listing a coin taht youll soon delist?some heard before and sold us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi everyone! Can someone confirm how much is the PoS intrest, I think is not updatated in the OP. Thanks!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We are waiting for announcements that will come soon slack is nice place to be with stars BITStar I support you devs. GL
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Coin has potential. But seems like forget it and let it be an zombie coin ... Cry

In these days I think surely most people might think so but if you pay attention in what is said on slack channel you will find there something valuable as in traders perspective. Smiley Welcome

Indeed, We post more frequently on Supernet Slack, this now is more used for archiving and announcements.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Coin has potential. But seems like forget it and let it be an zombie coin ... Cry

In these days I think surely most people might think so but if you pay attention in what is said on slack channel you will find there something valuable as in traders perspective. Smiley Welcome
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Quick development update:

Most of the code changes are done for the new wallet. Right now I'm testing the current chain on a local testnet to switch to PoSv3 and see if everything works as wanted.
I'm aiming for a wallet release early Q3 2017, the website will be updated around the same time.
Exact date and hard fork block height will be communicated in time and we will coordinate with the exchanges to update their wallets before the hard fork.

There are a couple interesting ideas mentioned in our slack channel. ( https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/bitstar/ ) that are worth investigating once we've released the new wallet.

Grin

Good to see some action here, still folowing . Smiley
Activity: 35
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?

It will be easier to find them on Slack: https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/C0495FBQ2/details/

Activity: 14
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?
Activity: 166
dev is working on new wallet since 2016 and still NOT done Shocked so In the next 12 months you should not expect anything from dev or devs
bit project runs very slowly or almost stops .
my advice to dev is, please work harder and come as soon as possible with roadmap and posv3.
It's really a shame for bits. It should be in the first 50 not rank 587
Activity: 207
In the Ico surge,all  fund are  at the ICO,  Ether coin showed a times to do tide strong interest of spirit .it is a superstar, leading the ICO.   Bitstar should step up ,there must something  new . Bitstar is the same algrithem with the LITECOIN.  I think it should have chances to up.
From bitstarcoin website bitstarcoin.com you can use mediafire link and download windows client. Also links on OP you can find downloadable wallet. Current wallet works fine with staking for coins. Few pages back you can find link to faststart pack posted by bitstarcoin and unpack it to bitstarcoin folder at %appdata%\bitstar\
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
We had brief discussion on our slack just yesterday with bitstardev. Hes main update regarding project was this:

Bitstardev:
"We are working on multiple ideas at the same time, i've been back investigating a chain reset, it looks viable and means we can ommit the burned coins better... but now I just have to work out the best way to send coins back to over 85,000 addresses, we'll try and update as soon as we can, but we don't like to give dates as that then causes problems if it doesnt quite come off as planned"

"also means a nice small chain to start off with again."

"not sure yet, want to get my theory tested for the first block, basically block one would be the premine, but premine will have to be split to 85k adddresses"

"not sure how the wallet is going to like that many being sent"

If you want to read more, please join slack and stop complaining.

Is there a current wallet that we can use to stake the coins or do we have to leave the coins on the exchange until a new wallet is completed?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Bits you can survive if you stake it!

---

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either why stop by and promote your POS coin.
Activity: 223
guys lol anyone whos a crypto trader should know by now that when ur part of a coin whos devs say: "We are working on a ton of things all at the same time" blablabla you know which way its going to go.

Best accept your loss and move on.

There are some 40 or 50 projects out there with 20-40 staff that have amazing ideas and real life benefits.. no point in waiting for a 1 man team to release a wallet thats been in the making for 6 months now.. I know it is tempting, to hope for a 500% pump once news come out, but chances are better with solid products.
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
you are working on multiple ideas at the same time . Huh
What kind of ideas? Atm,POSv3 ??

He refers to ideas to troubleshoot problems inherent in POS V3 programming.

Frankly, you shouldn't despair.
Activity: 166
you are working on multiple ideas at the same time . Huh
What kind of ideas? Atm,POSv3 ??
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
I have no idea

You claim to have made profit off selling all your coins and no longer hold BITS so what are you doing in this thread complaining and making false allegations of impropriety?

I returned to check if any responsible people took over BITS and see if any progress happened about the future of this coin.
I checked the last messages and saw people complaining.
I see it's the same thing like 2 years ago. As you understand the question is not what am I doing in this thread. The question is what are YOU doing in here.
From ATM to Bittrex and poloniex to Nova. Awesome progress.
Unless a responsible team takes over BITS, will have a future.
Promising is not going anywhere.
We had brief discussion on our slack just yesterday with bitstardev. Hes main update regarding project was this:

Bitstardev:
"We are working on multiple ideas at the same time, i've been back investigating a chain reset, it looks viable and means we can ommit the burned coins better... but now I just have to work out the best way to send coins back to over 85,000 addresses, we'll try and update as soon as we can, but we don't like to give dates as that then causes problems if it doesnt quite come off as planned"

"also means a nice small chain to start off with again."

"not sure yet, want to get my theory tested for the first block, basically block one would be the premine, but premine will have to be split to 85k adddresses"

"not sure how the wallet is going to like that many being sent"

If you want to read more, please join slack and stop complaining.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I have no idea

You claim to have made profit off selling all your coins and no longer hold BITS so what are you doing in this thread complaining and making false allegations of impropriety?

Pages:
Jump to: