Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 5. (Read 438033 times)

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Dev is gone
SCAM!!!!   SCAM!!!    SCAM!!!

Dev is long gone after the big April pump.

What are you on about?  April's pump was widely understood to be the work of Poloniex insiders who knew which coins were about to be removed from the exchange and there is more than enough presence of the dev team on the BITS slack channel in Supernet Slack.

I am not the dev for this coin, I am a commercial partner and we are still working together on projects related to this coin and BATL.

If you cannot hold these coins like an adult, without resorting to baseless hysteria and scaremongering, please do not hold them at all.

I have been following the coin progress for 2 years.  It is all fake promises.
At first you were saying you will have an ATM buying/selling BITS for cash. Then you changed mind and there is no such option.
Then the wallet had too many problems that you had to resync from scratch every time you wanted to open it (if you were lucky to open it).
They threw it out of Bittrex and it's now trading in 2 worst exchanges.
The only progress I saw, it's going from bad to worse.
I have no idea why this coin is still on SuperNet and I am glad I bought at 600 and sold at 2500
And as an adult I hold coins that deserve to be held, Not trash.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Dev is gone
SCAM!!!!   SCAM!!!    SCAM!!!

What are you on about?  April's pump was widely understood to be the work of Poloniex insiders who knew which coins were about to be removed from the exchange and there is more than enough presence of the dev team on the BITS slack channel in Supernet Slack.

I am not the dev for this coin, I am a commercial partner and we are still working together on projects related to this coin and BATL.

If you cannot hold these coins like an adult, without resorting to baseless hysteria and scaremongering, please do not hold them at all.

Activity: 666
Merit: 500
Dev is gone

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Dev is gone
I dont see any progress in the project Undecided
In Slack Channel also no activity. also not here.
Why does it take so long.And that dev is not really active because just look at the dev of AMSTERDAMCOIN, Perfect dev and always active. If you have a question then you have a reply within 30 minutes.But here you have to wait a minimum of 2 days for something from dev.
dev Listen, I bought 200k coins for 900sats. Because I believed your fake promises, I have now a lot of loss.
Please say, when can we expect the posv3 or Never will happen?Huh
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Ok, thanks dev but
Still dump on crytopia to 122sats what happens?

IMHO, Some people are simply losing confidence or patience, due to lack of information.
Ok, thanks dev but
Still dump on crytopia to 122sats what happens?
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
What's up with bitstar pos wallet?
Still no update or progress?
Ann is not active

Still slated for quarter 3. Work in progress, but nothing else to announce yet.
What's up with bitstar pos wallet?
Still no update or progress?
Ann is not active
Don't worry.

When the right time comes, bits will reach a 10x (or more) value greater than the current (500sat)

Just have patience, good things take time to be made.  Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The slack channel is not closed and is working fine.

There is no need for a masternone list as they are baked into the wallet's code.
Okey still no update. One more question why first postv3 wallet but not masternodes?
That seems to me a better idea
Activity: 313
slack channel Closed or so
And Also no updates here?
Masternodes in the planning? we want to hear more about the vision Dev.

Dev (svliege) was informed on slack to give update about wallet progress and he has promised to give it here asap.
slack channel Closed or so
And Also no updates here?
Masternodes in the planning? we want to hear more about the vision Dev.

Hello do you have a slack or something?

Then, i just download the wallet, have 0 active connection to network, what steps should i do?

Finally, whats the current development?

Thanks and regards

"Quick development update:

Most of the code changes are done for the new wallet. Right now I'm testing the current chain on a local testnet to switch to PoSv3 and see if everything works as wanted.
I'm aiming for a wallet release early Q3 2017, the website will be updated around the same time.
Exact date and hard fork block height will be communicated in time and we will coordinate with the exchanges to update their wallets before the hard fork.

There are a couple interesting ideas mentioned in our slack channel: ( https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/bitstar ) that are worth investigating once we've released the new wallet."

could you provide me the invitation link to slack?

And currently my wallet has 0 active connection, what can i do?

Thanks!

slackinvite.supernet.org

Any updates regarding wallet testing? looking forward to new wallet & site Cool

Dev promised he'd post an update - as soon as he can.
Activity: 135
Hello do you have a slack or something?

Then, i just download the wallet, have 0 active connection to network, what steps should i do?

Finally, whats the current development?

Thanks and regards

"Quick development update:

Most of the code changes are done for the new wallet. Right now I'm testing the current chain on a local testnet to switch to PoSv3 and see if everything works as wanted.
I'm aiming for a wallet release early Q3 2017, the website will be updated around the same time.
Exact date and hard fork block height will be communicated in time and we will coordinate with the exchanges to update their wallets before the hard fork.

There are a couple interesting ideas mentioned in our slack channel: ( https://sprnt.slack.com/messages/bitstar ) that are worth investigating once we've released the new wallet."

could you provide me the invitation link to slack?

And currently my wallet has 0 active connection, what can i do?

Thanks!

slackinvite.supernet.org

Any updates regarding wallet testing? looking forward to new wallet & site Cool
Activity: 313

Kool is this coin now on Yobit?

Yes it is but there is better liqiudity on cryptopia.
Activity: 420

Kool is this coin now on Yobit?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Very stoked for the new wallet. bitlife.co has created some tribute design work and images to share with the community as soon as we are able to post them. Looking forward to sharing them soon Smiley Bright future in Bitstar...Just the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: