Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 29. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend, been busy trying to get the new service ready for today,  I'm very close but don't think It will be today any more, as always happens none crypto work took longer than expected this week and then the services code took a bit longer on each stage, but better to get it right first time than cause issues later.

I'm down to 4 last things to implement and test, so expect to see the update this week, and as I have said before, this is only the first part, will give more information on the next stage when we release the update.

Multipool wise, due to the lack of use again payouts have slowed to a crawl as I cannot meet the minimum for trades, there should be a payout tomorrow though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
just connected again... seems fine. perhaps use connect=seed3.bitstarcoin.com in config file and delete peers.dat. instead of full resync.

ps dev. maybe do a checkpoint release as well on next release.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
...wondering whats going on. Wallet was fully connected to network this afternoon, and then watched this wallet loose all its network connections. Now it says 0 connections to network. I have closed and opened the wallet a few times in last few hours and won't reconnect to network.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Nope, 6 active connections here.
Activity: 100
...wondering whats going on. Wallet was fully connected to network this afternoon, and then watched this wallet loose all its network connections. Now it says 0 connections to network. I have closed and opened the wallet a few times in last few hours and won't reconnect to network.

Had that exact same issue a few days ago. Had to delete everything but my wallet.dat and the config file (which is optional, so you may not have it, I manually created mine) in the appdata/roaming/bitstar folder (windows), and then completely resync and run repairwallet in the debug menu after the full sync to get back all my coins. Kind of a pain, but it worked, and it's been perfect ever since.

NOTE: Make sure that you're on the latest wallet first!

Yeah I am on latest Mac wallet. Has been working fine for a week or so since I installed it but all the sudden, nothing....
Activity: 480
Merit: 250

Had that exact same issue a few days ago. Had to delete everything but my wallet.dat and the config file (which is optional, so you may not have it, I manually created mine) in the appdata/roaming/bitstar folder (windows), and then completely resync and run repairwallet in the debug menu after the full sync to get back all my coins. Kind of a pain, but it worked, and it's been perfect ever since.

NOTE: Make sure that you're on the latest wallet first!
Activity: 100

Activity: 480
maybe a second pow phase? staking like mad today  Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cool

Yeah same here. Hey Dev, I know you're busy but do you think we could have an option to turn off the mining notification in the wallet? It's kind of constant, especially if you've been away from you PC for any length of time.
maybe a second pow phase? staking like mad today  Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cool
Activity: 322
Be patience and you will be rewarded Wink
I am very patient, I'm a strong bagholder  Cheesy
I seem to be stuck in a bit of wallet synchronisation hole.

I have tried deleting everything and redownloading the blockchain a few times, along with some 'repairwallet' action, but I keep finding the sync struggles to fully catch up.

Are there any additional nodes I should add or config changes to make to help it sync up? It is odd as the first time I downloaded the latest wallet it took seconds to catch up but since then it hasn't managed to maintain that.

connect=seed3.bitstarcoin.com in config file

edit: changed that to seed.bitstarcoin.com

that will make you connect to a trusted node.

i can also put you a bootstrap online if you want

seed.bitstarcoin.com seems not to work. seed3.bitstarcoin.com does.

i just synced up using that one.

be sure to remove the connect line when you have synced up and restart the wallet ( more connections ).

I have tried deleting everything and redownloading the blockchain a few times, along with some 'repairwallet' action, but I keep finding the sync struggles to fully catch up.

Are there any additional nodes I should add or config changes to make to help it sync up? It is odd as the first time I downloaded the latest wallet it took seconds to catch up but since then it hasn't managed to maintain that.

connect=seed3.bitstarcoin.com in config file

edit: changed that to seed.bitstarcoin.com

that will make you connect to a trusted node.

i can also put you a bootstrap online if you want
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

think dev wants to ninja style it , instead of the dribble effect , get it all done and all in one news release

that would be a nice surprise effect

Being ninja is fine. But unless it's a full on game changer, it won't have much of a positive effect doing so I reckon.
If the dev is going to ninja launch, I hope they have all the PR stuff ready on day 1 also. Marketing matters a lot. Wink
(But if it is something real special, then yeah, ninja launch before anyone else! Grin Grin Grin)

e.g. Stage 1 wallet release had anon feature but even till now it's not explained how it's implemented etc.
(BITS is probably the cheapest legit coin with working anon... Even if it is just a centralized version...)

anon is "just" coinmixing i think.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
think dev wants to ninja style it , instead of the dribble effect , get it all done and all in one news release

Being ninja is fine. But unless it's a full on game changer, it won't have much of a positive effect doing so I reckon.
If the dev is going to ninja launch, I hope they have all the PR stuff ready on day 1 also. Marketing matters a lot. Wink
(But if it is something real special, then yeah, ninja launch before anyone else! Grin Grin Grin)

e.g. Stage 1 wallet release had anon feature but even till now it's not explained how it's implemented etc.
(BITS is probably the cheapest legit coin with working anon... Even if it is just a centralized version...)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
I pmed Dev earlier and this was his response: "Hi, 

Only 7 more things left on the to do list, so we're talking days (if nothing else goes wrong)"

I guess we can expect things real soon. Just a bit more guys!

Would be good if the dev said this himself
yes, i have a list of what the dev still has to do... its fine.

i am going back to my bear hole.. and keep quiet and hibernate a bit more.

Wink
Activity: 113
 Wink Just put some low buys, feed me please
Activity: 252
I pmed Dev earlier and this was his response: "Hi, 

Only 7 more things left on the to do list, so we're talking days (if nothing else goes wrong)"

I guess we can expect things real soon. Just a bit more guys!
Pages:
Jump to: