Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 27. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
considering im up almost 400%, Im gonna dump a portion and ride free money. 

got to.  rules are rules.

That's my favorite part- when I can dump just enough to cover my investment and spend the rest of my time riding the wave.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
considering im up almost 400%, Im gonna dump a portion and ride free money. 

got to.  rules are rules.
Activity: 238
My stack will stay in wallet for quite a while more believe me Smiley
Growcoin Chief
it would be stupid to sell off before the big new release. i removed all my sell orders. jit btw.

same here Cool
it would be stupid to sell off before the big new release. i removed all my sell orders. jit btw.
Growcoin Chief
the market is really going nuts right now....

still too low too get my Bits you buyers! Cool
Activity: 224
Activity: 224
yes, market is moving. coin is still very undervalued.
Growcoin Chief
Yes just 2 last bits of code to do and will be ordering a new server to host it all.  The plan is to release it in fully working beta and to constantly improve upon it and add a lot more interactive content to the other tabs.  And moving on with stage 3 as fast as possible, We'll announce what stage 3 is when we launch the services tab.

awesome mate... keep up the good work... It seems the market is already adjusting itself too the developments again Cool
Yes just 2 last bits of code to do and will be ordering a new server to host it all.  The plan is to release it in fully working beta and to constantly improve upon it and add a lot more interactive content to the other tabs.  And moving on with stage 3 as fast as possible, We'll announce what stage 3 is when we launch the services tab.

you are doing great job dev, keep it up.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
looks like the coin will have a built in exchange , and checkout , possibly  removes the need to have dedicated exchanges if every one was a node of an exchange

how you know...  or how did you find out. and how sure are you about this.

yes, i was also thinking it should be something like that... logically reading through all the thread items and conclusion gets to the same.

must be some kind of exchange with direct fiat conversion. maybe direct user to user/p2p trades ( no need dedicated exchanges ).

if this is the case, i will be soon buying this majorly. but until now, i will just wait for some more info. there is still room to make a decent profit.

could be exciting times soon  Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
think it should be about 3 more left , launch control being activated in ..... 3
Activity: 252
We're gaining a bit of exposure. I'm sure Dev and team are almost done with their checklist!
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
1000 sat!!!

This is sooo exciting. Glad I've been holding for all these weeks now.
Pages:
Jump to: