Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 56. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sorry about the multipool downtime, it wasn't down to the move, but the move would have prevented it, just was so busy coding the weekend I never got round to it.  Will try and do this afternoon.

The good news is the code nearly there and is looking good, due to the problems with mintpal/vrc yesterday we'll be spending a little more time double checking security on the service before launching, but the release is not too far away now.

Extra checking on security. I like the sound of that. Can't wait to see this "service". Wink

There are also the side bar features. Can't wait to see what those are!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Sorry about the multipool downtime, it wasn't down to the move, but the move would have prevented it, just was so busy coding the weekend I never got round to it.  Will try and do this afternoon.

The good news is the code nearly there and is looking good, due to the problems with mintpal/vrc yesterday we'll be spending a little more time double checking security on the service before launching, but the release is not too far away now.

Extra checking on security. I like the sound of that. Can't wait to see this "service". Wink
good info

What did you have in mind?

How about if we do a drawing?

To qualify in for the drawing one must:

1) Tweet about Bits
2) Take a picture of them holding up a sign that support #BITS along with their username.

After that they'll automatically be placed in a drawing. We'll determined the winner or more than one winner randomly? I can put their username in an excel list and use http://www.random.org/ for the drawing. That way everyone has an even chance of winning. Should we make a deadline?

Yes, please! Dev, we're thinking of doing a bounty to promote this coin. What do you think?
legendary
jakiman is back!
I think many people are still skeptical on this new wallet as not a lot has been shown so far.
So it's still a mystery as to if it's worth investing or figure out how much it could go up by.

No initial hype might mean less chance of pump & dump but it is inevitable still IMO.
Well, it could be avoided by a ninja-launch but who can say how successful that will be.
I guess only the dev knows how much his new wallet could be worth. Anxious. lol Tongue
Soon as I know more, I'm going to tell all my friends to buy in also if it looks good. Grin Grin

Meanwhile, I will still promote Bitstarcoin as I always liked this coin from day 1 & obviously have some invested in it. Wink
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

good info

What did you have in mind?

How about if we do a drawing?

To qualify in for the drawing one must:

1) Tweet about Bits
2) Take a picture of them holding up a sign that support #BITS along with their username.

After that they'll automatically be placed in a drawing. We'll determined the winner or more than one winner randomly? I can put their username in an excel list and use http://www.random.org/ for the drawing. That way everyone has an even chance of winning. Should we make a deadline?
i need help please.my wallet is stuck in block 13,476 and my coins are stuck in stake. i have my entire bitstar folder backed up.however,when i delete everything,install a new wallet and replace the wallet.dat file,it syncronized but my coins are not there,my balance showed 0.00.the transaction history shows the coins were received,and there was no output transaction.
if i replace the entire folder with the backed up folder,it shows all my coins as being staked but stuck in block 13,476.
Please what should i do?.Thanks

Go to appdata and delete everything in Bitstar folder. Put your OLD wallet back along with Bitstarcoin.conf, then download the bootstrap from here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/

and place it in with the other files.

Open bitstar and let it sync. TADA!  Smiley

legendary
jakiman is back!
Jakiman, how much are you giving out? I'll match it.

they just need to post to this thread Smiley

My giveaway was for 50 coins to 50 people. (2500 BITS)
But yeah, only about 15-16 has so far entered it. Tongue

IRC giveaway by the dev was great but I think twitter has a wider reach and more impact.
It's already been retweeted to more than 3000 people thanks to some big accounts. Grin Grin
@devnullius has also been retweeting a few of my bitstarcoin tweets to his 10k followers.

Okay, I'll match it.

You should do a retweet Wink

BTW, giveaways with wallet addresses being posted in BCT is not allowed.
So need to find other means or maybe use that for a bounty instead of a giveaway?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i need help please.my wallet is stuck in block 13,476 and my coins are stuck in stake. i have my entire bitstar folder backed up.however,when i delete everything,install a new wallet and replace the wallet.dat file,it syncronized but my coins are not there,my balance showed 0.00.the transaction history shows the coins were received,and there was no output transaction.
if i replace the entire folder with the backed up folder,it shows all my coins as being staked but stuck in block 13,476.
Please what should i do?.Thanks
I think the more people participate in this giveaway, the more exposure we'll get, so if anyone wants to join and help for a good cause please, please don't hesitate to do so!

Remember BITS is donating to http://www.mentelityfoundation.org/ THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

IRC giveaway by the dev was great but I think twitter has a wider reach and more impact.
It's already been retweeted to more than 3000 people thanks to some big accounts. Grin Grin
@devnullius has also been retweeting a few of my bitstarcoin tweets to his 10k followers.

Okay, I'll match it.

You should do a retweet Wink
legendary
jakiman is back!

I'll put up 1500 Bits along with anyone that want to participate.
I think it's a great idea for us to come together to help promote this coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The giveaway is a great idea,I admire it.More people should know about it.
Well done Smiley You do not need to send me any(BitrealmsStudio) as I am just happy to spread the word so those coins can hopefully go to someone who is new to Bitstar.

Your twitter account didn't qualify but I was still going to send you some if you wanted. All good. Wink Wink
But yeah, I really wanted to attract those very new to BITS to own and hopefully see its potential. Grin

legendary
jakiman is back!
Well done Smiley You do not need to send me any(BitrealmsStudio) as I am just happy to spread the word so those coins can hopefully go to someone who is new to Bitstar.

Your twitter account didn't qualify but I was still going to send you some if you wanted. All good. Wink Wink
But yeah, I really wanted to attract those very new to BITS to own and hopefully see its potential. Grin
They will once they realise we just added yet another popular feature we haven't even hinted about yet Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: