Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 60. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
modifier interval needs to be changed? perhaps include that on next fork/wallet update? thank you.

its currently 8+ hours. set it to 1 or 2 minutes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
annnd on a second note, i should have bought more when it was at 300 sat!  Cry
Sorry x11 takes longer as there are a lot less miners on it, and I need a certain amount before I can start the exchange.

There is a x11, sha256 and scrypt pay all due soon.

As for the delay from exchanges, as I explained a few pages back, this is due to users not leaving their wallets open for staking, every so often it causes the chain to slow, this is why we changed from 21 day staking to 1 day staking as we foresaw this happening, as we get more users this will stop happening, and according to our monitoring recently it has got a lot better.

I explained it to the people in the chatroom. Hopefully it'll be a much faster transaction next time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Sorry x11 takes longer as there are a lot less miners on it, and I need a certain amount before I can start the exchange.

There is a x11, sha256 and scrypt pay all due soon.

As for the delay from exchanges, as I explained a few pages back, this is due to users not leaving their wallets open for staking, every so often it causes the chain to slow, this is why we changed from 21 day staking to 1 day staking as we foresaw this happening, as we get more users this will stop happening, and according to our monitoring recently it has got a lot better.
Can anyone tell me when the payments are made on multipool i've mined at 12mhs x11 whole day and still didnt get nothing

BQeQA8YXHe2AdGqXsGKWLdV3ZHDkeTmnEj

Huh

This will take time. When I was mining at the pool earlier, I thought I was going receive it daily... but it ended up accumulating and I got it all at once. Just give it time?

Took me 2-3 days I believe.
Activity: 168
Can anyone tell me when the payments are made on multipool i've mined at 12mhs x11 whole day and still didnt get nothing

BQeQA8YXHe2AdGqXsGKWLdV3ZHDkeTmnEj

Huh
Dev, a lot of people from Poloneix and Bittrex aren't receiving their BITS in a timely manner. I know you said it before about the blockchain issue, but is this something that you can look into?

I've yet to experience this. I would suggest everyone who is having sync or blockchain issues, follow these steps: http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/

check Poloneix's and Bittrex's chat. It seemed like they are not receiving their coins after a withdraw. I had a similar issue earlier. It took me 3.5 hours to get mine. This would be something to look into since this coin is getting its name out there. Don't want to upset anyone.

You receive your transaction ID instantly but it doesn't show up on the block explorer. I think this is the problem that everyone's having atm.
It's very fashionable to show DEV's face... You could do something like this DEV?
It would be great  Cheesy

Please don't. I had enough of URO's Dev yesterday. What a joke.
Activity: 480
Dev, a lot of people from Poloneix and Bittrex aren't receiving their BITS in a timely manner. I know you said it before about the blockchain issue, but is this something that you can look into?

I've yet to experience this. I would suggest everyone who is having sync or blockchain issues, follow these steps: http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/
Activity: 126
Multipool hashrate is growing ! good thing !
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Dev, can you ask fairglu to create a block explorer for Bitstarcoin?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainzcryptoidinfo-alternative-blockchain-explorers-571254

It would be great to get another block explorer as an alternative/failover option and his one is very popular.

Activity: 322
It's very fashionable to show DEV's face... You could do something like this DEV?
It would be great  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Question for Devs: are the multipool payouts going to be smaller because you are processing them manually days later and the price has increased dramatically in these days?

Payouts have been done daily recently, the coin that is currently being mined takes about 10 hours to exchange, hence I can't do it any faster, but the next best price coin is quite a bit lower.

I will be upgrading the multipool server over the next few days so there will be a short amount of downtime while the dns resolves.  But on the new server I'll be able to add even more mining coins and algorithms to try and speed up payouts.

good job dev... Cool

+1
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Question for Devs: are the multipool payouts going to be smaller because you are processing them manually days later and the price has increased dramatically in these days?

Payouts have been done daily recently, the coin that is currently being mined takes about 10 hours to exchange, hence I can't do it any faster, but the next best price coin is quite a bit lower.

I will be upgrading the multipool server over the next few days so there will be a short amount of downtime while the dns resolves.  But on the new server I'll be able to add even more mining coins and algorithms to try and speed up payouts.

good job dev... Cool
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Activity: 313
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm marketing/comms professional

Great, maybe for things you don't have time for but that you know would be an important facet of promoting this coin ready for launching the new wallet, you can outsource and we'll cover the costs where necessary. Can you start by listing some milestones that you would consider essential and how much they would cost?

Hey, not ignoring this, I've just been quite busy with work and the family. I've started thinking and have some ideas that I think we should work towards so when I get a moment and a chance to sort my thinking out, I'll pop a post up with my ideas. I probably won't be able to post for the next couple of days though.

Cheers,
Alex
Activity: 480
I don't think it's you. I'm super excited! Been in here since it was at 100 sat.

I wish I bought some when it was that low. I did mine some from day 1 but not much.
Looking back at my buy orders, I did buy some at 150 sat but no where near enough!
BTW, few of my friends sold their stash at 100 sat and now are regretting it badly. Grin

I was able to pick up quite a few just below 100 sat. I always wanted more, but sadly I'm trying to build my crypto-currency business (mining, blogging, and coding) up from nothing, so money is tight.
Activity: 176
I don't think it's you. I'm super excited! Been in here since it was at 100 sat.

I wish I bought some when it was that low. I did mine some from day 1 but not much.
Looking back at my buy orders, I did buy some at 150 sat but no where near enough!
BTW, few of my friends sold their stash at 100 sat and now are regretting it badly. Grin

Gotta play this thing long term... I mean I had my doubts at times, but for some reason my gut told me to hold.

Never to late to join the multipool, especially x11. Even 1 GPU (eg. 3MH) working for a few hours a day, every day, can
add up to some nice payouts. You get a nice discount compared to the rising price on Bittrex and have more coins to
get 35% stake.
Pages:
Jump to: