Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 91. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
HI! Why blockexplorer is two weeks behind? Is there a fork?

Hi, there is no fork.
The wallet that syncs the explorer had just restarted, it is now resyncing .

nice... Good too see the dev here again...

So whats the plan dev? any updates for us? Roll Eyes
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Hi, there is no fork.
The wallet that syncs the explorer had just restarted, it is now resyncing .
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Activity: 480
I just saw the price go up to 450 on bittrex, and now you can clearly see a manipulator pushing the price down, hes put sell orders all the way back down to 140 at 20-30 sat intervals 1000 coins a time, he obviously wants the price low for some reason. 

Don't play into there hands!

people starting to realise the potential of this coin... its been a sleeper... even today...  Wink

The potential is enormous! Especially after all the drama with WC and AC, you're kind of left scratching your head going, why is BitStar which had a perfect launch, a responsible and open developer, and a smaller supply, not getting more attention? I swear when this coin switches to PoS, and really gets going, there are going to be a lot of people with regrets about overlooking it.
Growcoin Chief
I just saw the price go up to 450 on bittrex, and now you can clearly see a manipulator pushing the price down, hes put sell orders all the way back down to 140 at 20-30 sat intervals 1000 coins a time, he obviously wants the price low for some reason. 

people starting to realise the potential of this coin... its been a sleeper... even today...  Wink
Activity: 532

Activity: 504
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
I saw the same thing .. deff are bots trading this coin 24/7
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Market back unfrozen at poloniex. To bad that immediately the market went down again ... strange...
But we're back Smiley Made some nice profit on some other coins yesterday. Investing the profit in BITS today Smiley
My motto: buy 'em while cheap.

Go BITS!

I swear there's some kind of bot that keeps BITS in a certain range. Look at the history on Poloniex... it's weird. Every time there's an uptick it's matched almost immediately by a down-tick that brings the price back to about where it was. The reverse also seems to be true (although that's only happened a couple times). I'm almost wondering if there's some whale out there buying up BitStar in massive quantities using a bot to keep the price cheap until they're ready to pump it. Well that's my tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory for the day anyway. LOL

True, there is a bot ( or more ) active on BITS on Poloniex. Everytime I place a buy ( or sell, to rebuy again ) the order is overruled bij +1 or -1.
I've seen this happening multiple times now.
Market back unfrozen at poloniex. To bad that immediately the market went down again ... strange...
But we're back Smiley Made some nice profit on some other coins yesterday. Investing the profit in BITS today Smiley

Go BITS!

I swear there's some kind of bot that keeps BITS in a certain range. Look at the history on Poloniex... it's weird. Every time there's an uptick it's matched almost immediately by a down-tick that brings the price back to about where it was. The reverse also seems to be true (although that's only happened a couple times). I'm almost wondering if there's some whale out there buying up BitStar in massive quantities using a bot to keep the price cheap until they're ready to pump it. Well that's my tin-foil-hat conspiracy theory for the day anyway. LOL
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Go BITS!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Does anyone know why the BitStar market on Poloniex is frozen (as of 23:33 Pacific)? There was a big surge in buys (and thus the price), but now the market is frozen. Huh

Since the attempt to hack, more market stay unstable for some days(see twitter).

I saw it happen with other coins also.

Pitty, we were just going up.
Does anyone know why the BitStar market on Poloniex is frozen (as of 23:33 Pacific)? There was a big surge in buys (and thus the price), but now the market is frozen. Huh
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
e-miningpool.net will be closing bitstar pool on 7th of may due to lack of miners. All coins left in the pool wallet will be taken as a donation towards the pool.

http://bitstar.e-miningpool.net

Dude... youre giving people 2 days time? Thats a bit too short man... im glad I didnt mine at your pool. . Wtf

I announced it on the site aswell. stratum server will be stopped on 7th, wallet and frontend will be working for the rest of the week (you can't mine but can access your assets).
Start voting for bits @ mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

That's one thing we can do Wink

Voted, BITS is at # 278 with 318 votes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
a  very long pow period,  now price is low, let's go

well thats actually nice if you ask me... giving lots of people the time/chance to get some...

- total circulation money 54256119

4 times less coins then WC and AC... Look at the price of those coins...  Wink Wink Wink

best time to get in is now.... buying/mining wise...

That is right, i bought myself a bunch of BITS,, now it is waiting for it to go higher.
e-miningpool.net will be closing bitstar pool on 7th of may due to lack of miners. All coins left in the pool wallet will be taken as a donation towards the pool.

Dude... youre giving people 2 days time? Thats a bit too short man... im glad I didnt mine at your pool. . Wtf

Not much customers service is you ask me.

Pitty price is so low, i like this coins.

We must spread the word more.
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 352

Growcoin Chief

-> Come on to http://bitstar.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of BITSTAR Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4323
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let.s spread hashrate! ;-)

Ill throw some hashes your way  Wink
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://bitstar.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of BITSTAR Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 4323
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, triple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let.s spread hashrate! ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: