Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 86. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm unsure when I should start staking? Do I need to have the wallet open the whole time to do this?

I grabbed the wallet link off the 1st page so is this still the most up to date one? I also have a grayed out 'unlock wallet' under my recent transactions.

when was the first deposit in your wallet ?
21 days later this Position starts to staking.

for example

05/01   incoming 1000 coins
05/07   incoming 1500 coins

so your first stake will be available at 05/22   and your second 05/28
to stake at These days you have to leave your wallet open (at These days)
Activity: 66
I'm unsure when I should start staking? Do I need to have the wallet open the whole time to do this?

I grabbed the wallet link off the 1st page so is this still the most up to date one? I also have a grayed out 'unlock wallet' under my recent transactions.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Hey, can anyone tell me about this "Unlock Wallet" thing. It shows up below the transactions in the wallet, and I can't click on it. When I try to send coins out, It won't allow me to, and it says transaction has failed.

It sounds like you have the old wallet, please update asap.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey, can anyone tell me about this "Unlock Wallet" thing. It shows up below the transactions in the wallet, and I can't click on it. When I try to send coins out, It won't allow me to, and it says transaction has failed.
Only just over a week left, then the damage from them will end. 

can u say the number of the last block ?
maybe no pow after block "XY" !

Of course, POW ends Block 120960

can u say the number of the last block ?
maybe no pow after block "XY" !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
NO sense to mine at this time. Most MHs from a Mutipool! Someone please stop their electricity! Smiley

Well Ipominer is at it again... at least miners decide for themselves too keep or trade the coins on that multipool Smiley... It wont get instant too the market.... AND considering this coin is much undrvalued... and you still get 1000 per mhs at this diff... its still good too mine in my opinion... thinking it will at least hit 1000sat soon... its a good investment though Wink
Activity: 106
NO sense to mine at this time. Most MHs from a Mutipool! Someone please stop their electricity! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Agreed definately undervalued!
Are the 54 Million coins the amont of all pow blocks or is it the total supply in many years including the pos stages ?

that is the total supply inc POS
Activity: 322
This coin is undervalued as hell.
Are the 54 Million coins the amont of all pow blocks or is it the total supply in many years including the pos stages ?
Nice work, but I still prefer our current one, but if you want to try and think of one for our multipool your welcome to.
Activity: 480
First: I have no say in changing the logo. That said IMHO it's good to have options and an occasional rebrand can help breath new life into a coin. So while I love the original and wouldn't want to see it changed anytime soon, this is a pretty good concept image and I like it. However the font, seems a poor choice to me. Have you tried it with the "official" font used on the BitStar website? I think it would look MUCH better with that font. It's PT Sans and you can download it here: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans

Yeah it looks better. Simplicity is always better for logos it seems. Anyways, just playin' around, i think original logo is great too and don't want to change it Smiley

I agree it looks much better!  Grin Just out of curiosity did you try it with all CAPS? Somehow I think that's how it would look best. Also I noticed the color of "orange" you're using isn't the same as the original logo. That might be another tweak that would improve it even further. Even if it's not the official logo, I could see it being useful in other ways - you never know - it might be worth a bounty! (Not that I have anything to say about it.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
First: I have no say in changing the logo. That said IMHO it's good to have options and an occasional rebrand can help breath new life into a coin. So while I love the original and wouldn't want to see it changed anytime soon, this is a pretty good concept image and I like it. However the font, seems a poor choice to me. Have you tried it with the "official" font used on the BitStar website? I think it would look MUCH better with that font. It's PT Sans and you can download it here: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans

Yeah it looks better. Simplicity is always better for logos it seems. Anyways, just playin' around, i think original logo is great too and don't want to change it Smiley
many thanks dumpers

Yes, but now more are buying, look at the stats.
I bought some at 375 and 399  .

Let's get it above 500 today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
not me ... im holding !
dedicated pool is good ... mining there 24/7 now!
but majorminers takes like 12 hours or more to send you emails if you want to change anything or cash out,
so im not using them anymore.
dumpers,
I say let em sell, I enjoy buying cheap coins!

I mine with major,never had to wait so long.

I am also buying now some cheap BITS @ polo.
Price already doubled in 1 day, not gonna miss this train
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
not me ... im holding !
dedicated pool is good ... mining there 24/7 now!
but majorminers takes like 12 hours or more to send you emails if you want to change anything or cash out,
so im not using them anymore.
dumpers,
I say let em sell, I enjoy buying cheap coins!
Pages:
Jump to: