Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 87. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
dedicated and major miners has total of 35MHs...the other 2 pools on ANN are 0.00 MHs... so the rest (~200MHs) most likely is a MultiPool! Sad

yes, that's ipominer, at least there not a auto dumping pool, but i'm sure most of there users still dump straight away.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
dedicated and major miners has total of 35MHs...the other 2 pools on ANN are 0.00 MHs... so the rest (~200MHs) most likely is a MultiPool! Sad

Good to see you back Dev - I thought you had left us.

Thanks, sorry about that.  Will be about a lot more now though.
Activity: 66
Good to see you back Dev - I thought you had left us.
Please remember to vote for us on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BITS

You can vote hourly, and the faster we get on there the faster the coin will gain adoption.

Voting!

I'm voting but I cannot afford to buy votes at the prices they charge.

No problem, free votes help too.  Thanks.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250

You can vote hourly, and the faster we get on there the faster the coin will gain adoption.

Voting!

I'm voting but I cannot afford to buy votes at the prices they charge.
Activity: 480

Voting!

Dev we need to spice this up, this coin is only 21 million supply so price should be way higher.

The problem is, its a balancing act until PoW ends, we're already on multipools like ipominer etc, so if the price rises to early, they will mine us and dump the price even further, this is how the price drain started a few weeks ago.

Any ideas are of course welcome though.

saw my first staking coins, wonderful Smiley
any question, can u build something like coin control ? i have about 1000 blocks in my wallet and if they all staking, my wallet will burning down my cpu while staking *g*

Yes, we'll add that when we adjust the POS staking timing after PoW ends in 11 days.
Activity: 98
Dev we need to spice this up, this coin is only 21 million supply so price should be way higher.

The problem is, its a balancing act until PoW ends, we're already on multipools like ipominer etc, so if the price rises to early, they will mine us and dump the price even further, this is how the price drain started a few weeks ago.

saw my first staking coins, wonderful Smiley
any question, can u build something like coin control ? i have about 1000 blocks in my wallet and if they all staking, my wallet will burning down my cpu while staking *g*
Activity: 480
playin' around with derivative logo :

I love the orginal one though at wallet opening, don't think we need to change it right now Smiley

First: I have no say in changing the logo. That said IMHO it's good to have options and an occasional rebrand can help breath new life into a coin. So while I love the original and wouldn't want to see it changed anytime soon, this is a pretty good concept image and I like it. However the font, seems a poor choice to me. Have you tried it with the "official" font used on the BitStar website? I think it would look MUCH better with that font. It's PT Sans and you can download it here: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans

Activity: 322
Multipool wise, are there any other algorithms that you think would be worth adding?  Currently we have Scrypt, X11 and sha256 but can do a lot of other ones.

You can add scrypt-n eventually but not sure since not that much new coins are using it now. X11 is definately the algo that most new and possibly "profitable" coins will use.

Sure its easy enough to add that.

We've also written a function to add extra coins for the first few days mining, to make it even more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Multipool wise, are there any other algorithms that you think would be worth adding?  Currently we have Scrypt, X11 and sha256 but can do a lot of other ones.

You can add scrypt-n eventually but not sure since not that much new coins are using it now. X11 is definately the algo that most new and possibly "profitable" coins will use.
legendary
playin' around with derivative logo :

I love the orginal one though at wallet opening, don't think we need to change it right now Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Yes 15 millions is the total supply after pow will end. 54 millions is only a hard cap if everybody is staking, we'll probably never get close to that number.

Except if the coin fly and the whole community don't sell and stake as a whole entity Smiley

aaaaah Cheesy I thought you meant 5 days left POW with a total of 15 mil left! LOL

I misread that,  Cheesy
legendary
Yes 15 millions is the total supply after pow will end. 54 millions is only a hard cap if everybody is staking, we'll probably never get close to that number.
Pages:
Jump to: