Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange - page 2. (Read 3961 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
There is no activity since August. Does this project is still alive?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
I withdraw my bit star from cryptopia to yobit on 15 aug but I did't get my balance yet
My transaction id is 07a88a703dd2a93391636a09d64c1f70a8a05a1ff08f0f0f0733c1c379ae0129
My recipient address is BErourCfVRVBS6koHoTAAUgkkcXxUsuTSV please help

The wallet running on the Yobit is outdated. Didn't you read Dev's warning above?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I withdraw my bit star from cryptopia to yobit on 15 aug but I did't get my balance yet
My transaction id is 07a88a703dd2a93391636a09d64c1f70a8a05a1ff08f0f0f0733c1c379ae0129
My recipient address is BErourCfVRVBS6koHoTAAUgkkcXxUsuTSV please help
No. The main dev is working on several things at the same time, we have a roadmap to follow. 

You're welcome to talk: https://discordapp.com/invite/qbMy3Bg
Activity: 2
Is this coin dead x_x?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
https://novaexchange.com/news/

Now you can send BITS to Nova, the big relaunch of exchange is soon.  Smiley

Confirmed, Nova team have contacted me and confirmed that they have updated the wallet.
https://novaexchange.com/news/

Now you can send BITS to Nova, the big relaunch of exchange is soon.  Smiley
Just complementing the dev message:

- The support team of CoinMarketCap confirmed that it is already updating our page.
- We are preparing several products with aggressive discounts (below any e-shop online) to launch of the MarketPlace, so please be patient, hold your BITS, and do not burn it at low prices. Either way it's just an polite advice. 

,Regards. Smiley
Just a quick update now that we have cryptopia fixed, and nova upgrading the wallet (we have to consider yobit a written off exchange due to lack of replies DO NOT USE YOBIT!!!). We have started again on the projects to move this coin forward.

The main ones being

• We are now working on upgrading the wallet to the 0.16 bitcoin core. (to allow us to create a better front end)
  • We have continued work on the framework for the p2p exchange and ecommerce system.

Unfortunatly as we had no ICO funds like a lot of current projects, this is still very much a part time project for us, so things take a bit more time as we have to fit it around our day jobs, and while we didnt hit the Q2 road map targets that we wanted due to the exchanges problem putting everything on hold we are hoping to move them into Q3 and get them all done by then.

We have moved our live communication to Discord as Komodo slack is shutting down, click here to join us

Cryptopia have now replied, they have said deposit and withdrawals now work, market is also live once again

Hi,
Depositing on Cryptopia still has problem, can not deposit
Can not check the info of withdrawal from this website:
http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/search
Please support to check this issue so that I can receive my coin

Thanks

Hello ! Have the same problem! I have sent my coins from Youbit to Cryptopia and have no answer! Can't check t in blockchain !  2018-06-13 16:54:48
1142.91430176 BITS   4e30372e08f5575859b29d26a08d5636dc3bf81e620d441ee4493d18bc10ad6dP
Please help!
This is a final lesson for me (I had many issues in depositing coins into Cryptopia before), I will never deposit strange coins into Cryptopia, it takes so much time to get the coin or even we have to wait for so long time to resolve the issue
I don't have much money, if coin was held --> I have nothing to invest, so sad & tired...

yeah, i understand how you feel because i have also experience same few months back and it wasn't a very pleasant experience for me either, honestly i cant not understand why cryptopia as an exchange has to be this complex to deal with,
personally, am not very trilled with the ui of the platform because all it does is freeze up at any given time any the mobile version is even worse, not to mention the delay in transaction of some tokens, so i tried to avoid any token that is only listed in that exchange until others have it.

Actually at the moment its yobit that is the problem, they refuse to answer support requests to update the wallet, its been 10 months since i opened the first request, absolute joke!  Cryptopia (after a long delay) are up to date and working perfectly currently.
Activity: 4
Cryptopia have now responded confirming the wallet is offline and they will update to the new wallet when the fork happens

How to exploit this coin?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Cryptopia have now replied, they have said deposit and withdrawals now work, market is also live once again

Hi,
Depositing on Cryptopia still has problem, can not deposit
Can not check the info of withdrawal from this website:
http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/search
Please support to check this issue so that I can receive my coin

Thanks

Hello ! Have the same problem! I have sent my coins from Youbit to Cryptopia and have no answer! Can't check t in blockchain !  2018-06-13 16:54:48
1142.91430176 BITS   4e30372e08f5575859b29d26a08d5636dc3bf81e620d441ee4493d18bc10ad6dP
Please help!
This is a final lesson for me (I had many issues in depositing coins into Cryptopia before), I will never deposit strange coins into Cryptopia, it takes so much time to get the coin or even we have to wait for so long time to resolve the issue
I don't have much money, if coin was held --> I have nothing to invest, so sad & tired...

yeah, i understand how you feel because i have also experience same few months back and it wasn't a very pleasant experience for me either, honestly i cant not understand why cryptopia as an exchange has to be this complex to deal with,
personally, am not very trilled with the ui of the platform because all it does is freeze up at any given time any the mobile version is even worse, not to mention the delay in transaction of some tokens, so i tried to avoid any token that is only listed in that exchange until others have it.
Activity: 43
@ The BITS team

Is there a problem with the block explorer? It seems every time i try and search my own address i get this error, Error 524 Ray ID: 43117482c4c73d0d • 2018-06-26 17:41:25 UTC

Further more if i go to the top 100 richlist the amount shown there is not what i have in my wallet, and if i let my wallet stake for a few days it suddenly shows a incorrect amount +- a couple of thousand BITS and i have to restart it to have the correct amount shown again. This is with the new v2.5 wallet.

Hi, Are you using new Explorer? (http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/)

I have tryed using google crome, microsoft edge and maxthon none of them works when i click or search my address using the newest block explore http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/

Im starting to think my wallet address is somehow "bugged" as the amount shown in the rich list is not reflecting the amount in my qt wallet.

You probably have too many transactions for the explorer to handle, its currently on a temp server.  As for amounts, could you have some in other addresses? (ie change addresses etc)

It could be that i have too many transactions, if i click any other address in the rich list it opens it just fine.

As for the amount when i do a listaddressgroupings in the older v2.0.0.1 qt wallet i can only find 1 address witch contains 0.001 BITS, but that still dosent add up for 351 BITS missing, hence i wanted to try and backtrack with the block explore.  Could it be that thees missing BITS are on the older blockchain and lost now?

I know i can clean all my transactions up by just sending it all to a new wallet and start a fresh, but its just that after almost 4 years i have memorized my main address and would hate to do it all over again.

on the v2.0 wallet it may be worth trying "repairwallet" from the debug console

I have tried the "repairwallet" command on the v2.0 wallet and all it returns is "wallet check passed" : true. And the amount stays the same in the wallet and not reflecting the rich list. Its not that its a too big of a deal to me that only 351BITS are missing i would just like to know where they are "hiding"?

@Bitstar_coin if you want i can empty my wallet and start a new one and then send you the old wallet.dat from both the v2.0 and v2.5? In case you want to run some debugging on it and see where the missing BITS went and why the v2.5 wallet sometimes jumps a couple of thousands +- BITS after staking for a few days, and if you are lucky to find the missing BITS its yours to keep Smiley
@ The BITS team

Is there a problem with the block explorer? It seems every time i try and search my own address i get this error, Error 524 Ray ID: 43117482c4c73d0d • 2018-06-26 17:41:25 UTC

Further more if i go to the top 100 richlist the amount shown there is not what i have in my wallet, and if i let my wallet stake for a few days it suddenly shows a incorrect amount +- a couple of thousand BITS and i have to restart it to have the correct amount shown again. This is with the new v2.5 wallet.

I have tryed using google crome, microsoft edge and maxthon none of them works when i click or search my address using the newest block explore http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/

Im starting to think my wallet address is somehow "bugged" as the amount shown in the rich list is not reflecting the amount in my qt wallet.

You probably have too many transactions for the explorer to handle, its currently on a temp server.  As for amounts, could you have some in other addresses? (ie change addresses etc)

It could be that i have too many transactions, if i click any other address in the rich list it opens it just fine.

As for the amount when i do a listaddressgroupings in the older v2.0.0.1 qt wallet i can only find 1 address witch contains 0.001 BITS, but that still dosent add up for 351 BITS missing, hence i wanted to try and backtrack with the block explore.  Could it be that thees missing BITS are on the older blockchain and lost now?

I know i can clean all my transactions up by just sending it all to a new wallet and start a fresh, but its just that after almost 4 years i have memorized my main address and would hate to do it all over again.

on the v2.0 wallet it may be worth trying "repairwallet" from the debug console
@ The BITS team

@ The BITS team

@ The BITS team

@ The BITS team

@ The BITS team

Pages:
Jump to: