Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange - page 5. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what is the total supply???
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
How do you get the wallet from v2.0.0.1-g32a928e to the new V2.5 wallet if we cannot move the wallet.dat?
I dont see anywhere to export the private key from the v2.0 wallet, a quick little quide would be much appriciated if anyone knows how to do it? Smiley
Do you have many addresses?
Do you use Windows?
Do you use QT wallet?
Only bitstard?

Only 2 addresses on windows 10 and yes im using the windows wallet and only bitstarcoin.

With only 2 addresses, the easiest way is to go to the debug console and "dumpprivkey" for each address, then install new wallet and let sync, once done on new wallet go to debug console and "importprivkey"

Activity: 43
How do you get the wallet from v2.0.0.1-g32a928e to the new V2.5 wallet if we cannot move the wallet.dat?
I dont see anywhere to export the private key from the v2.0 wallet, a quick little quide would be much appriciated if anyone knows how to do it? Smiley
Do you use Windows?
Do you use QT wallet?
Only bitstard?

Only 2 addresses on windows 10 and yes im using the windows wallet and only bitstarcoin.
Bitstar is now live on the Barterdex decentralised exchange platfrom (version 0.8.14rc and above), you will need to download and use Bitstarcoin v2.5.0.1 (or above) for the best compatibility.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Why does it ask for priv key on the dashboard?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Do you use Windows?
Do you use QT wallet?
Only bitstard?
Activity: 43
Bitstarcoin v2.5 (barterdex compatible update)
None Mandatory update but is recommended
Download: https://github.com/bitstar/bitstarV2.5/releases/tag/v2.5.0.0
Source: https://github.com/bitstar/bitstarV2.5

Please note wallet.dat is not compatible with v1 and v2.0 (due to using a much newer libdb database), you would need to importprivkey or wallet

hi all
dont send your BITS to yobit.net exchange
they steal them
transaction proof http://explorer.v2.bitstarcoin.com/tx/c05e7b5e76e60e595f9d607d7b9247510561c179c2ff8f9e8ab68cb28c58ed00

DO NOT send any coins to Yobit OR cryptopia currently

Yobit: still havent replied to any communication since 2017-09-22 13:08:49!!  You will need to contact support to get your coins back (if they reply)
Cryptopia: are looking into the swap, because they didnt stop the market when we asked them to back in december there are some issues they have to deal with before reactivating new wallet.

Activity: 44
Bitstarcoin v2.5 (barterdex compatible update)
None Mandatory update but is recommended
Download: https://github.com/bitstar/bitstarV2.5/releases/tag/v2.5.0.0
Source: https://github.com/bitstar/bitstarV2.5

Please note wallet.dat is not compatible with v1 and v2.0 (due to using a much newer libdb database), you would need to importprivkey or wallet
Hello Bitstar team...I have been staking on the new wallet successfully for the past month (with 1/4 blocks being orphaned)...until last night. Now my wallet is showing a lesser balance and will not sync. It is 17 hours behind..and has not changed for the past few hours. I have 10 active bitstar connections.
When I first started the new wallet I dropped in my old wallet.dat and everything was working fine until now. The debub window is full of errors from yesterday and finished with all orphaned blocks?
Please advise, thank you.

Also, is there an active block explorer for the bitstarcoin chain? as the links from coinmarketcap no longer link to functional ones. Thanks you.

Please try a repair wallet, also lock the wallet so it doesnt try and stake before you are up to date with the chain
Any information, when will Cryptopia continue trading ?

Sorry they have not given us an eta
Activity: 126
looking great project and i hope will get good returns in the future.hope to  hear more great news from here Wink
Activity: 33
Hello Bitstar team...I have been staking on the new wallet successfully for the past month (with 1/4 blocks being orphaned)...until last night. Now my wallet is showing a lesser balance and will not sync. It is 17 hours behind..and has not changed for the past few hours. I have 10 active bitstar connections.
When I first started the new wallet I dropped in my old wallet.dat and everything was working fine until now. The debub window is full of errors from yesterday and finished with all orphaned blocks?
Please advise, thank you.

Also, is there an active block explorer for the bitstarcoin chain? as the links from coinmarketcap no longer link to functional ones. Thanks you.
Activity: 36
Any information, when will Cryptopia continue trading ?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
New theme of bits look amazing! Good work bitstardev!
Just a quick update on what we have been working on the last few weeks.

Website
As per roadmap the website has been updated to a more modern look with a lighter colour theme, this will be the theme we use in the future including on any wallet updates.

Mac Wallet
We have uploaded the dmg of our wallet for mac users, it can be found on Github releases

Exchanges

• Cryptopia - We are in regular contact with Cryptopia to get the market back up and running asap
  • Yobit - Still no reply from Yobit (first contact regarding swap 22nd Sept 2017, and official request was on the 24th of December 2017)
  • Barterdex - New wallet in testing to support barterdex, please see below

Wallet upgrade

• The upgrade is all going to plan so far and still on track to the roadmap time scale... Testing for the update is happening now and is going to very well, as we had planned this will be a none fork update, this means while it will be highly recommended to upgrade to this new wallet, it will not be mandatory (so there should be no extra exchange issues).  The only change however will be that the wallet.dat will be incompatable with the current wallet (because we're using a much newer version of bdb), this means when upgrading to this wallet you will need to import your private keys manually, this is probably wise anyway as it seems to speed up the wallet.  This update will move us much further upchain in the Bitcoin core code giving many speed and security upgrades while also giving us the ability to list Bitstar on Barterdex along with building our planned Bitstar services over the coming year.

Hi all.
I am only getting orphans after the wallet update and was staking just fine before?! Any feedback?

PM us the orphan details from the debug log and we'll look into it, but not had any reports of any other users having problems so far.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hi all.
I am only getting orphans after the wallet update and was staking just fine before?! Any feedback?
Pages:
Jump to: