Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange - page 7. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Going to change the swap time slightly, as it was delayed by slower than normal blocks it made the swap fall at a very inconvient time, We'll now proceed with the swap on Monday Feb 5th at 14:00  UTC, this gives us the time to double check everything and make sure we're here for the swap
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Just one more day or two and we'll get to the block for the HardFork.  Cool
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is version Coin?
The Coin version is a very rare cryptocurrency that does not allow mining prior to the release of the token, thus offering a high level of fairness to users.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-version-coin.html
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Such a good project, hope the trial project (batl) is successful & beneficial to all parties.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Despite our best efforts, YoBit has thus far not responded to us regarding the coin swap. We will continue to reach out to them, but for the time being the only advice we can offer is to withdraw your BITS from YoBit to your own local BitStar Wallet before the swap, so that you won't lose your BitStar coins. For Windows you can download the current version of the wallet here: https://mega.co.nz/#!lMU3WQ6C!CUq9wM-9jUq0aYMjwRd1QPI-H5U0xO-ElebNXa1jEck

And then you can use the new FastStart pack to get synchronized quickly: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8oyb03xsvbktx7a/Bitstar_v1_windows_faststart_25-01-2018.zip
Hey guys, to speed up the process we need everyone staking.  Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Happy New Year all!

I have some BITS from back in 2014. Are these coins still good, meaning was there some sort of swap coin at some point?

Yes they are still good and will still be good after the swap which is still pending, should be soon

Thank you for the quick response. You guys are quick on your responses like it was back in 2014! Hoping your hard work to start paying dividents for all of us. My question is: I have not synced my wallet since 2014. What is the proper procedure to get my tokens to new wallet, do I need to sync old wallet first?
Cryptopia have now responded confirming the wallet is offline and they will update to the new wallet when the fork happens
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Great I am looking forward for the project moving to restart again.
Activity: 43
dev i sent 13641 bits from yobit to crytopia 1 hour ago. yobit is already completed but has not yet arrived on crytopia. why and I dontt see him at deposit historiy.
here extra info;

2017-12-30 22:48:26
13641.73039193 BITS
f2026ccfeb35182fa9e84fd65c73fd4dc364c133ba4870585a3a246dac33947d

Cryptopia is one big mess atm, i have coins stuck there in a transaction since 27 Dec and still no ansver on my support ticket. Alot of people have trouble with various coins transfered to them so i would be cautious when transfering to them at this moment untill they fix their ****

Great to see some new news from Bitstar team again keep up the good work, iv been with BITS from the verry beginning when you could mine it Smiley
Good news, Cryptopia is apparently updating the walllet for the HardFork.  Cool

Dont really get it, bought a bunch of coins in cryptopia recently, I have to move them to the official wallet in order to not lose them or they will by ok in the cryptopia wallet? Thanks.

It all depends on Cryptopia really and at the moment they are not doing very well on the customer service front.  The plan is to do a 1:1 swap, so they can just swap out the wallet and carry on, however after over 3 weeks they still havent responded to any communication from us or other members, that is the only reason I said it may be safer to keep them on your own wallet, that and you can stake and make more of course.

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.

But your new wallet is still QT based? If so, having a nice GUI is gonna be difficult, I would recommend following the approach I had on Waves and strike a web client as lite wallet, very configurable and can look quite good.

Thanks for that Smiley

Yes that is the plan in the works  @ web client Smiley
Activity: 53
Dont really get it, bought a bunch of coins in cryptopia recently, I have to move them to the official wallet in order to not lose them or they will by ok in the cryptopia wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.

But your new wallet is still QT based? If so, having a nice GUI is gonna be difficult, I would recommend following the approach I had on Waves and strike a web client as lite wallet, very configurable and can look quite good.

and yes its probably safer to have them in your own (old wallet pre swap) wallet than on trex as they may not update their wallet, so this may mean your coins are stuck on the old chain.  We'll fire them a message so they know about this.

Thanks for that Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Happy New Year all!

I have some BITS from back in 2014. Are these coins still good, meaning was there some sort of swap coin at some point?

Yes they are still good and will still be good after the swap which is still pending, should be soon

Will be there a lite wallet? Can I send coins from Trex to the new wallet safely? And happy new year bitstardev + T3 - If Bitstar_coin = Bitstardev pls tell T3 to shoot me a message in SN slack or a PM around here - Thx.

Eth.

Yes, we're hoping to have that sometime this year, we're also working on a more modern front end for the main wallet.  and yes its probably safer to have them in your own (old wallet pre swap) wallet than on trex as they may not update their wallet, so this may mean your coins are stuck on the old chain.  We'll fire them a message so they know about this.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Happy New Year all!

Will be there a lite wallet? Can I send coins from Trex to the new wallet safely? And happy new year bitstardev + T3 - If Bitstar_coin = Bitstardev pls tell T3 to shoot me a message in SN slack or a PM around here - Thx.

Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: