Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] POS v3 - Bitstar v2.5 now live on Barterdex exchange - page 9. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Maybe you should lock the old thread because it's still linked from coinmarketcap.

I am looking forward to see the updated roadmap for BITS  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I just want to say nice work devs keep up and 2018 will be huge for star in crypto sky Cool Bitstar.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I should probably also say Mark81 and Quadraq are now also on the team helping with communication and marketing
Activity: 36
I thinks, now it's great opportunity to buy cheap bits before huge network update
Activity: 2
Hi guys,i am a new member in this platform,I have no idea in this topic please tell me once

ISO 27001 Cost in Mumbai

ISO Certification bodies in Iraq
No, You don't have to do anything. Just sit back and wait quietly for the show. From what I understand, the project (ATM) conducted by T3cltd is not far from ready.

Everything indicates that 2018 will be a great year for this project.  Cool

Thanks, great news !
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
No you don't have to do to your coins anything. Just let them be there. Once new wallet is released you have to copy from old wallet file called wallet.dat to safe. After that you copy it to new wallet. There will be instructions to let people know how that is done so dont worry if you didn't understand.
Activity: 16
I have my coins in the v1.4.0.0 wallet. Do I need to remove them from this wallet by a certain date?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
With the high rate of transaction chargies fee in the btc network with very slow cmfirmation, it will be great to see a token that correct it
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
No, You don't have to do anything. Just sit back and wait quietly for the show. From what I understand, the project (ATM) conducted by T3cltd is not far from ready.

Everything indicates that 2018 will be a great year for this project.  Cool
Thanks  Smiley, do I need do something for swap if my tokens in Cryptopia exchange ?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

2018 Road Map

About Bitstar version 1

Bitstar coin is a Proof-of-Stake currency which was initially distributed through a six-week Proof-of-Work mining phase.

Alongside integration with SuperNET, with regards to the rolling out of multicurrency ATM machines in Cyprus, we are also participating in an experimental project (Batl) which utilises a new coin whose initial distribution was by the burning of BITS coins in return for a proportional share.

This resulted in the reduction of both the current and max coin totals for Bitstar.

Link to Bitstarcoin v1 thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbitsbitstar-now-on-cryptopia-nova-and-yobit-new-wallet-fork-in-testing-748045

Pages:
Jump to: