Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 43. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Read the white paper, but with the Google translator, the project looks good. Wait when will translate into my native language, and machine translation is left unclear
BRI
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A very good project is a platform exchange that has an elegant and efficient design so that by way of transactions and bonus referrals offered by this project is very tempting 60% referral is this true? please explain
Activity: 550
Merit: 170
Looks very good. Only I not understand at what time periods I should submit twitter reports
PBM
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Nice project, interesting concept.
Activity: 308
--
I am interested in this project. This ico looks good and very promising. I think you will succeed. Good luck to all.
Activity: 462
Good luck guys. Your idea is very good and I like it. Hope you could make everything  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It is very hard to find a good project in our days. Good luck guys! Very promising
Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
Very ambitious project! A good crypto exchange is now very relevant! I just want to wish good luck to the team!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Good project. Can be very successful in 2018
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Good project. A new exchange with many useful functions.
Now this is very important, when the registration is closed on many top exchanges.
Activity: 4
there is a lot of good comments here. That’s rare.

Activity: 66
Hi, this seems really interesting to me and i would like to be part of it (ICO), how and where do I do this please, i apologise for my lack of experience in this!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
how much is 1 bitto coin, $1?. That’s pretty high for an ICO, no?

You have to take into consideration their circulating supply as well. Way lesser than the rest of the ICOs out there. quality > quantity
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
If we base on the prices other exchange ICO is currently at. We can safely assume Bitto coin price to reach $30 and above. This is because other exchanges has 100+ million circulating supply. Bitto only has 33 million and 24 million circulating. you can have a look at the comparison table on the front of this ANN Smiley
Activity: 14
The staking is it masternode? How are you paying out? What is the ROI?
I believe it’s just proof of stake and it’s 3 million tokens paid out in 2 years

This thread was pretty quiet before, good to see it being active. Anyone else invested in this?

I invested 1 eth, will invest another 1 more to take advantage of the double interest they offering. The only thing that’s stopping me from investing 1 more eth is my wife lol. Will have to have a conversation on this matter. Also, I’m surprised this hasn’t been sold out yet. Is there a realtime public analytics on sold tokens?

Kokoda, did you invest too?
Yup, 0.4 ETH
‌whats the ROI then?
Activity: 84
How stable the passive income from staking on this platform is?
Activity: 2
buyback means that the exchange buys back an amount of tokens to reduce the circulating supply, which will then increase prices of the coins as there is less in the market. I think their staking works pretty well with this too. Pretty smart actually

Activity: 2
how much is 1 bitto coin, $1?. That’s pretty high for an ICO, no?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Is there an approximate date when the exchange is expected to be launched?
Activity: 5
The staking is it masternode? How are you paying out? What is the ROI?
I believe it’s just proof of stake and it’s 3 million tokens paid out in 2 years

This thread was pretty quiet before, good to see it being active. Anyone else invested in this?

I invested 1 eth, will invest another 1 more to take advantage of the double interest they offering. The only thing that’s stopping me from investing 1 more eth is my wife lol. Will have to have a conversation on this matter. Also, I’m surprised this hasn’t been sold out yet. Is there a realtime public analytics on sold tokens?

Kokoda, did you invest too?
Yup, 0.4 ETH
Pages:
Jump to: