Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 45. (Read 77283 times)

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
signature post updated. Bounty Ann to be added today. Limited Seats available!.
copper member
This ico looks good and pls stop the auto play of the intro video, it's good for 1st time but annoying when you revisit the website

Hi There!, thanks for visiting the site so much that the video must have been played a dozen times. But we have to cater for the people that enters the website for the first time with no knowledge of our products. Thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Will be watching this closely
Activity: 8
This ico looks good and pls stop the auto play of the intro video, it's good for 1st time but annoying when you revisit the website
copper member
Yes we will be setting up a bounty program soon. Smiley

Major cryptocurrencies will definitely be added. We will be adding a poll soon to see community and contributors interest in which coin should be given a priority
Activity: 56
Will you expand the list of crypto currencies which can be exchanged in the future?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I hope there will be a bounty campaign, so I can participate in this project and help introduce this project to the community
copper member
Our Second video is out now. Have a look and see a better explanation on trading, lending and referral system that we offer .
copper member
Thank you buzz so much!. i dont know how you did it but your help is very much appreciated!. To show our appreciation we will be giving you 250 Bitto. Kindly pm me your eth address please. Happy New Year Buzz!
Activity: 22
Hi There, yes. we have several reward schemes running, but for the duration of the ICO, our bounty is up to 15% for every referral you introduce to our platform.

For more info on lending, please have a look at ur video and whitepaper. The lending Dashboard we share also has fully detailed interface to show how we will be operating our Lending platform.

Minimum required for staking is 5000 coins. We are distributing 3 million Bitto within a 2 year time frame specifically for our stakers. Remember POS is the future, as POW not only causes harm to the environment, but is inefficient. POS gives advantage to a coin to go up in price, if everyone hodls.

Hope that answers. Thank you Smiley

I Hope you dont mind me sharing your ICO on quora. Surprisingly i got 4k views. Smiley

Best of Luck!! I think this will be a great exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/uQq5zAL.png
copper member
Thanks for the support. More updates to come!. Our referral program is still live, with every referral contributions you get 7%. Valid and approved with a minimum of 500 Bitto contribution.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Project which is very nice, I support and I want your project succes! good luck
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Will do, more exciting news and revamping our website =D

Our New Website with Marketing content. Bounty Next

Hi guys, I liked your site, it looks very professional. I think you will succeed
copper member

Our New Website with Marketing content. Bounty Next
copper member
Activity: 13
I love the exchange idea.. please let us know more details
copper member
Hi There!,

security measures are one of our primary concerns, and that is why we believe in offline wallets where funds will be kept. it is 100% secure. We will also be implementing circuit breaking and other additional log in authentication such as google authenticator. We will also be addressing one major concern exchanges always have, and that is liquidity.

More news to come and an updated website as well with more info on the benefits for ICO contributors vs future exchange users. We are not just a lending platform, or a masternode(POS) token. We are a 6 in 1 exchange. That is where we stand to benefit future users.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
A good project, a fully functional platform, a great bounty plan, will attract more people to join. But the biggest problem of an exchange is security. Why do you have little introduction to it
Activity: 476
Link to your Twitter about Bitto Exchange: https://twitter.com/mikemai1976/status/945449993401335808
Twitter followers: 1370
Twitter audit link: https://www.twitteraudit.com/mikemai1976
Bitcoin address: 1N2aWgJbQ1ksRkEPMgjnUGJrx4B7wMatY3
Telegram username:@giayen2018
Retweet: https://twitter.com/BittoExchange/status/945000371360952321
copper member
hi csar, we are still having a bounty for referral. i have pmed you Wink thank you for your support
Pages:
Jump to: