Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 39. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
A wonderful project, very interesting looking forward icq!
Activity: 336
Merit: 110
Interesting project! I look forward to the start of ICO
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
with a great hope i join this campaign . hope it will be the best in future days
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
Well, we can see BITTO Exchange offers much more opportunities for its users than other exchange platforms. Love the idea of the mobile app. Looking forward to further developments.
Activity: 350
Interesting and promising project.
I see that your pre-sale is succesfully ended, it wonderfull.
Wish you luck Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I trade on exchanges, so I am very interested to learn about new trading platforms. I will follow the project. Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I'm sure this project will work. I always like your project. hopefully this project can be a great success and can achieve the target as planned by all teams
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
Good project. Very nice cocncept i'm support to program. Good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I like the project you submitted hopefully the project runs smoothly, hopefully the project will be more advanced in the coming year, success
Activity: 378
The project looks interesting enough. Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 280
Struggling to find a decent exchange offering not only a user-friendly trading platform with low fees but also a lending/borrowing features I stumbled upon Bitto exchange. It was a huge eye-opener!
Really looking forward to your solution in operation!
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Nice website

You have incomplete URL in your signature, because you're limited to 50 characters since you are new to the website. However, If you want to support this ico, delete url=https:// and just type www.bitto.tech Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
good idea for the project, you can immediately see the work of professionals
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Due to the great boom in the cryptocurrency market, better proposals are needed in the services offered by the exchanges to convince a growing number of increasingly demanding users. Checking your whitepaper and your roadmap, I have no doubt that bitto is designed to revolutionize the market once and for all. Congratulations for such a brilliant team!
Activity: 107
happy this project happy to be here good luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Project which is very nice, I support and I want your project succes! good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
From the way I see it, and base on the sample pictures, it's easy and very friendly to use. Many people will use it if it's easy and safe.
Just one question, how can a different coin can be list on your platform? what is the procedure or requirements?
Activity: 266
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
i like the copy trade function. i think this will be a nextgen trading platform for devoted crypto traders. there's much potential on this one.
Activity: 350
I think your project is very promising. I wish good luck to the developers
Pages:
Jump to: