Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 44. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I missed binance!, dam icobench rated binance 1.1 out of 5.0 so I thought it’s a scam, now its $11!! Wont miss bitto for sure with it seemingly providing more services other than an exchange. If binance can go to $11, im happy to bet on just half of that on bitto worse case scenario at $5
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hi can you explain what the exchange platform comparison means? Are those live exchanges?

Yes they are live exchanges that were mostly from ICO’s. I am signing up to buy Bitto just judging from their circulating supply which is extremely low. I see a good potential with them going up in price, the absolute oposite of Steemit, which is all about inflation and ponzi-powerlove. Don’t miss this ICO guys!
Activity: 14
The staking is it masternode? How are you paying out? What is the ROI?
Activity: 7
Your services seem quite complex… Is that a good thing?

Also whats a buyback?
This thread was pretty quiet before, good to see it being active. Anyone else invested in this?

I invested 1 eth, will invest another 1 more to take advantage of the double interest they offering. The only thing that’s stopping me from investing 1 more eth is my wife lol. Will have to have a conversation on this matter. Also, I’m surprised this hasn’t been sold out yet. Is there a realtime public analytics on sold tokens?

Kokoda, did you invest too?
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Hi there sophia, yes those are live exchanges we are comparing with. We have quite a few good news in store. stay tuned! Smiley
Hi can you explain what the exchange platform comparison means? Are those live exchanges?
Activity: 5
This thread was pretty quiet before, good to see it being active. Anyone else invested in this?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 7
Seriously? Lending , signal auto trading, borrowing, staking? Sounds like you're trying to cover everything LOL.  Also, I saw that you have a referral of 18% live commission? What is "live commission"?
I don't have much to invest (0.4 ETH) but I think I'm going to go with this, just please can someone explain a bit more about this commission system?

I believe that’s the whole idea. if they can pull it off, Bitto will be the first exchange to have all these things in one platform. And as someone already said, (too lazy to find and quote) that’s even more affordable for the end users, since there’s fewer middlemen. I’m in on this one, it’s probably going to be huge.
copper member
Hi Moin, We have actually upped the ante to 25% rather than 18% =). But thanks for answering on our behalf!.
Activity: 16
Seriously? Lending , signal auto trading, borrowing, staking? Sounds like you're trying to cover everything LOL.  Also, I saw that you have a referral of 18% live commission? What is "live commission"?
I don't have much to invest (0.4 ETH) but I think I'm going to go with this, just please can someone explain a bit more about this commission system?
A live commission basically means that if your referral joins, you get to earn 18% of whatever he contributes. So, if your referral makes a contribution of 1 BTC, you get 0.18 BTC. Hope that makes sense..
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 41
Great Project, Too bad i missed the presale. Looking forward to the ICO.

Why did you choose to be a token instead of building your own chain?
Activity: 22
‌I really like your lending idea. Real world applications without the Ponzi scam element in it.

Could you perhaps make a post with something more about lending? I know what lending is, but what did exactly you have in mind..

Good question. wonder is it something like nowadays common lending system like lendconnect / neoconnect. Been seeing a lot of lending ICO now.
i saw that you have signature bounty program but too bad i cant even do the signature campaign yet as newbie.

I will do it once i reach Jr member.  Cheesy
copper member
our ico starts on the 16 this month =D. more news to follow. stay tuned!
Hi, I saw that pre-sale ended. when will ICO start?
copper member
will do thank you for the feedback Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: