Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 32. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Than this coin differs from others? Than it is better syscoin?
No buy support, only sell
Activity: 784
Well this coin is going under ICO price already. Hope you all got out for a little profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not only did the Sys bc not work, the numbers were shit. 518 sat 300m ipo coins are you kiddin' me? don't compare this with that.

Exactly, it was an overpriced piece of shit from the start. It was always a 100 Sat coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Not only did the Sys bc not work, the numbers were shit. 518 sat 300m ipo coins are you kiddin' me? don't compare this with that.
Activity: 282
ICO is shit, i am right? If Not please explain why?

It's not shit because that's the bottom. Everyone bought in got in the lowest it'll be. This coin is so great that it can only go up.

Well.. ICO can be the floor.. But what about panic sellers? Sys had a whole bunch of people  who panic sold below the ICO price..

That's because they couldn't deliver a working product, had claimed to be working on it for months and months only to release what could only be called a 'buggy piece of shit'.

SYS was a dismal failure and it shot up like you wouldn't believe - before people got tired of waiting for the devs to wakeup.  
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

It's not shit because that's the bottom. Everyone bought in got in the lowest it'll be. This coin is so great that it can only go up.

Well.. ICO can be the floor.. But what about panic sellers? Sys had a whole bunch of people  who panic sold below the ICO price..
that's because their stupid coin didn't work.

Than it is great?

Depends on the coin. In this case, yes it is. 10,000 for 3.5 Million coins is a fair and reasonable buy in price. Odds are it will triple or quadruple that within hours of trading.
Activity: 210

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

ICO'S are not shit. Shitcoins are shit, sys and neos for instance.

Than it is great?
Activity: 784

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Ah Fuck, shoulda bought much more. Looking at that climbing Hashrate this thing is going to skyrocket and I've got BTC sitting here doing nothing >.<
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
christ the hash speed on this coin is now rocketing

so much for instant profit on more destroyed coins I was really  hoping that other 1 mil where going to be burnt as well
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's worth mining this coin now. Big things coming after sold out ICO!

is it released for trading after ico counter runs out
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WOW, that was fast...
had to close bittrex coz I couldn't watch em go while having no more btc to invest  Undecided
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
It's worth mining this coin now. Big things coming after sold out ICO!
Pages:
Jump to: