Pages:
Author

Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT! - page 33. (Read 46082 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
there's always a last minute panic buy.... Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just wow

http://whatmine.com/coin/888/ClusterCoin-CLSTR-SHA256-Profitability

everyone look at the hash rate its climing fast

It was around 20 and now its hit 180 thats over 7x over 222 10x the hash speed that was on the coin since release date and its climing fast , this coin is going to go nuts when ICO is over
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bought 2 BTC worth - Looks like a damn good price considering just 3 coins per block during POW - all of this one ;-)
Activity: 420
IRC channel for this coin on freenode? Can someone clarify?
Activity: 552
still waiting for Asian's POD, but no time left, should I invest? Roll Eyes

Bittrex Escrow Service was Guarantied Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
22 BTC worth of CLSTR left.... Wish I had more btc  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Keep updating for the project development like Viacoin plz, that will be the best way to avoid ppl dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
scam!!!!Modify End Time!+4h!Fuck

We have updated the counter. The initial one was showing different end time for different timezones. Bittrex has informed us that the ICO closing time is midnight PST, i.e. in around 4 hours and 30 minutes

I think ICO already closed CLSTR market currently disabled, can't buy anymore. Bittrex probably preparing to start trading.
still open i just clicked on it.. though someone bought 30btc in the past 10 minutes...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
be nice if it was delayed lol midnight PST == me asleep and i cant set a conditional sell without the market being open  Undecided
Activity: 161

We have updated the counter. The initial one was showing different end time for different timezones. Bittrex has informed us that the ICO closing time is midnight PST, i.e. in around 4 hours and 30 minutes

I think ICO already closed CLSTR market currently disabled, can't buy anymore. Bittrex probably preparing to start trading.
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
What is everyone talking about when they say trading is delayed?
Ignorance
Activity: 192
What is everyone talking about when they say trading is delayed?
Activity: 196

Activity: 966
Activity: 193
You really can't listen to anybody's advice about this coin.  Everyone that bought in hopes that nobody else buys any.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: